Author Topic: Jay says you're not entitled to know the terms of an Olympia contract  (Read 2009 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Say what else you like about Jay, he knows who's signing his paycheck.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Oh well... it's a little late for that.  Jay is blind to the problems in the sport because he is a "made man"  It's gunna take someone at the top to make the sacrafice to improve the scene for the "bottom feeders".  The impression I got from Jay in that interview is that he is not going to be the one to bring a big change to the sport. 

thisiskeith12

Oh well... it's a little late for that.  Jay is blind to the problems in the sport because he is a "made man"  It's gunna take someone at the top to make the sacrafice to improve the scene for the "bottom feeders".  The impression I got from Jay in that interview is that he is not going to be the one to bring a big change to the sport. 

He will do some part, but I don't think he will go outside of the sport much, I think Phil Heath will do more of that in the coming years.

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
does anyone really want their contract with their compnay/place of business pasted all over the place. I certainly don't.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
does anyone really want their contract with their compnay/place of business pasted all over the place. I certainly don't.

Lee Priest did... and that's why he faxed it to me to put out there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
jay was referring to the specific universal contract all athletes sign.

It's not a privacy thing - it's about exposing the way athletes are treated and what their expectaions are.

Kinda Karl Rovish to suddenly want to bury something that has been public for so long...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

If Jay said that, then Jay is incorrect.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
jay was referring to the specific universal contract all athletes sign.

It's not a privacy thing - it's about exposing the way athletes are treated and what their expectaions are.

Kinda Karl Rovish to suddenly want to bury something that has been public for so long...

I HAD THE CONTRACT PUT ON THE BOARDS TO SHOW HOW SHITTY IT WAS...HALF THESE GUYS DONT EVEN READ IT..THEY JUST WANT TO BE IN THE OLYMPIA...IDIOTS..NO WONDER THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I HAD THE CONTRACT PUT ON THE BOARDS TO SHOW HOW SHITTY IT WAS...HALF THESE GUYS DONT EVEN READ IT..THEY JUST WANT TO BE IN THE OLYMPIA...IDIOTS..NO WONDER THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE

Amen!!!!!!

Lee, why do you think these guys (pro bbers) don't care? What is their reason for not giving a shit?
HAHA, RON.....

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Yes we all saw the contract.  It looked like the law firm Goodrum uses did it.  Absolutely the worst contract ever done for a high-profile professional event.  ALso,  Has JAy done anything to promote BB over the past year besides the normal guest posing gigs.  Any charitable stuff going on or personal appearances or TV.  Just wondering.

Yes he regularly visits max muscle and his PR guy Max gives us the low down on his new T's

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger

Perhaps they don't know how to read Lee.
I am a mini beast

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)

GOOD POINT........THIER EYES BURNING FROM THE CUM IN THIER FACE

WOW!!! That's hot!!! ;)

Lisa

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yes we all saw the contract.  It looked like the law firm Goodrum uses did it.  Absolutely the worst contract ever done for a high-profile professional event.  ALso,  Has JAy done anything to promote BB over the past year besides the normal guest posing gigs.  Any charitable stuff going on or personal appearances or TV.  Just wondering.

What a bodybuilder doing charitable stuff?  They are the most self absorbed creatures on the planet. 

And you ask about personal appearances on TV!  What network would even go near these grotesque mass monsters?  They only have circus value.

No need to wonder anymore.

Pro Bodybuilders are reviled and despised.  Always have been, always will be!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
What a bodybuilder doing charitable stuff?  They are the most self absorbed creatures on the planet. 
And you ask about personal appearances on TV!  What network would even go near these grotesque mass monsters?  They only have circus value.
No need to wonder anymore.
Pro Bodybuilders are reviled and despised.  Always have been, always will be!

Hank, i would love to see a pic of you...you show me yours and i'll show you mine ;)

Lisa