Author Topic: "TRT" "Doses"  (Read 16415 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: "TRT" "Doses"
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 05:35:58 PM »
What would be the best way to mimic the bodies natural pulses, etc. when using test prop as trt as far as times taken for shots? Best in morning or at night?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2014, 05:45:16 PM »
you don't mimic 'pulses' in TRT , you do everything to maintain even blood levels

TRT isn't some palumbo-esque broscience of 'peak timing' like people think GH is

with prop (?) for TRT you would shoot ED in tiny amounts or EOD subQ

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 05:54:36 PM »
you don't mimic 'pulses' in TRT , you do everything to maintain even blood levels

TRT isn't some palumbo-esque broscience of 'peak timing' like people think GH is

with prop (?) for TRT you would shoot ED in tiny amounts or EOD subQ

This.

You physiologically pulse GH, not test.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 07:14:42 PM »
no chance that happens with properly dosed gear... absolutely no chance.

200mg every 14 days will have you at 750-950.. 900 being the upper limit of what's considered a "high natural level"

even 100mg every 14days will put a guy into the 'normal' range of around 450-500

... and that's with guys who produce less than 100ng/dl naturally after being OFF everything for months.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 07:16:30 PM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Spot on

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2014, 07:47:27 PM »
This.

You physiologically pulse GH, not test.
Would love to be your pulse.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 07:55:06 PM »
I like to picture Big Chiro Flex as a muscular trapeze artist.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 08:03:53 PM »
250mg Test. Galenika is the perfect dose. I can feel the difference in a good way without going thru a mental rollercoaster.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 05:03:26 AM »
250mg Test. Galenika is the perfect dose. I can feel the difference in a good way without going thru a mental rollercoaster.

^This

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 05:32:26 AM »

This is my "stack" also.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2014, 05:39:28 PM »
What would be a good starting dose for trt if using prop for that purpose? Something like 9mg/day? That would put you at 7 or so mg a day taking out ester weight and the average is 4-7 mg produced a day. Haven't used test in years but starting back up again as feel a need to now after just running tren and mast mainly with deca added to that this winter causing me to feel the need for test again.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2014, 05:50:06 PM »
This is my "stack" also.

I want to stay 250mg but found the syringe drew itself to 2.5ml last shot I did  ??? ??? ???

Witchcraft I tell you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2014, 05:59:30 PM »
I want to stay 250mg but found the syringe drew itself to 2.5ml last shot I did  ??? ??? ???

Witchcraft I tell you.

LOL. The 25g that I use to draw the enan takes about 3 minutes to pull 1cc. I couldn't imagine "accidentally" drawing for 10 minutes.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2014, 06:26:00 PM »
LOL. The 25g that I use to draw the enan takes about 3 minutes to pull 1cc. I couldn't imagine "accidentally" drawing for 10 minutes.

You using 25g pins? I draw and shoot with a 23g, if I wanna run equivalent of 250mg/week I just shoot every 10-14 days or so. I can't bear to waste space in syringe  :-[

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2014, 07:28:37 PM »
TRT....not up on the latest drug lingo....didn't wanna risk a Google on it and it means two men pooping on each other.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2014, 07:47:51 PM »

why don't ypu cut people some slack once in a while? Not everything has to be some argument. Just ignore idiots.

Seriously.  :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2014, 07:53:11 PM »
why don't ypu cut people some slack once in a while? Not everything has to be some argument. Just ignore idiots.

Seriously.  :)

um. that's a post made by ESFitness.

lol fuck i couldn't go thru life that angry if I tried.
b