Author Topic: Just got back from doctor, he scared the shit out of me about my roid usage  (Read 1560 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Sorry, moved to steroid board

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Its ok, One week from now u will feel ok again. Doing the same dosage and everything else. You are addicted, and u cant quit before something really serious is going to happen...and the fact is, serious problems neither will stop u, it will only make u having a longer pause, the u will start again, small doses, and increase...

JasonH

• Getbig V
Sorry, moved to steroid board

What exactly did the doc say?

Stark

• Getbig V
lol you talked to an irish doc about your steroid usage?
I'm not sure thats  a good thing.

Dublin Doc ?
Were you from?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
are you on blood pressure meds and get bloodwork regularly?

TEAM Nasser

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
steroids cause baldness

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

randy841

• Getbig III
Dave generally it should be no worries, i recently had blood work completed after adding tren to cycle (Test, eq) -- family doctor said 'you need serious help'. It did worry me a little, as i was playing with different androgens this round. He knew about my 1st cycle. Things went array in that cycle when i added var at 20mg ed for 8 weeks. Anyways just for reassurance he booked me with internal medicine at a hospital. Then on top i see a endocrinologist multiple times a year. Plus, i like to get blood work done frequently to see how i react to each compound - after i add and remove them, so that i know what to expect in the future.

Just to be on the safe side stay on top things like BP, and cholesterol + in any underlying genetic issues (i.e. my dads side heart disease, hence doctor told me to worry about the high hematocrit levels). Very minor anomalies you can let it go i.e cholesterol and BP. If say 160/100 or something for bp consistently. i'd get things in check.