Author Topic: Syrian doc would rather go back to Aleppo than stay in 'miserable' Britain  (Read 1933 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
(BB related because wears wore a Rolex and uses 5* hotels like a GetBigger)

'Abdul Kader al-Zuebi, 28, who has three British relatives and a British fiance, said his time in the country so far had been made unhappy by Home Office delays which he claims have made it difficult for him to find a home or gain employment.

Dr al-Zuebi, who once worked as a Syrian army medical officer, said he has a German passport but applied for asylum in Britain and has now been barred from working.

He said he once earned £6,000 a month as a doctor but now in the UK had been subjected to "bad" beds in hostels and food that is "not better than normal", so had decided to stay in hotels.'

"I have had to spend my nights in five star hotels like the Marriott and The Four Seasons," he said.

"I had to sell my Rolex for £3,000 to pay for my rooms."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/20/syrian-doctor-says-he-would-rather-go-back-to-aleppo-than-stay-i/

T

Hypo

• Getbig III
Just goes to show how dumb this guy is. What claim does someone have for asylum when they have a German passport? This isn't the 1930s or 40s.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Former army doctor?

Fucking pussy traitor!

Would be - rightfully so - executed by order of field court if he went back to Syria.

What kind of man leaves his country when it needs him the most?
Unbelievable.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Former army doctor?

Fucking pussy traitor!

Would be - rightfully so - executed by order of field court if he went back to Syria.

Unbelievable.

Agreed...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Former army doctor?

Fucking pussy traitor!

Unbelievable.

Poor guy had to sell his Rolex..have pity on him. :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
Poor guy had to sell his Rolex..have pity on him. :D

Actually I meant to post this, you've just reminded me thanks.  I know Jack about hi-end watches, but I know there are people on this board that do know about this stuff.  Is this watch really worth that amount?  As the whole story smells of BS to me - why would a genuine refugee burn thru his money in this way...?  ???

T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Actually I meant to post this, you've just reminded me thanks.  I know Jack about hi-end watches, but I know there are people on this board that do know about this stuff.  Is this watch really worth that amount?  As the whole story smells of BS to me - why would a genuine refugee burn thru his money in this way...?  ???

It's a Rolex 18k gold/stainless 116713 GMT Master II which retails for around 13k. Depending on the condition and whether it had the original box and papers it could easily be flipped/pawned for 4k.

Taffin

• Getbig V
It's a Rolex 18k gold/stainless 116713 GMT Master II which retails for around 13k. Depending on condition and whether it had the original box and papers it could be flipped/pawned easily for 4k.

Thanks man, you really know your stuff  :)

Looks like his story adds up then, but I still wonder how easy is it to sell something like that in the UK as a refugee of no fixed abode (which is more than likely why he couldn't pawn it...)  Still a d1ck move tho....  and pity guys like this generally disappear from public view once the story dies down - it would be interesting to try to keep track of his next few months...
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Former army doctor?

Fucking pussy traitor!

Unbelievable.

Tell him to Fcuk Off

Send him Back to The Muslim Shiite Hole Where Came From.

Good Riddance.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thanks man, you really know your stuff  :)

Looks like his story adds up then, but I still wonder how easy is it to sell something like that in the UK as a refugee of no fixed abode (which is more than likely why he couldn't pawn it...)  Still a d1ck move tho....  and pity guys like this generally disappear from public view once the story dies down - it would be interesting to try to keep track of his next few months...

For a watch like that the box and papers/warranty card are key to how it would be valued. Fakes are so good now they would need a Rolex jeweler to crack the case to authenticate it even with the holograms etc Rolex puts on them so they are harder to fake.  Maybe he had the papers etc and threw it on eBay. Or he sold it to another established "refugee". ::)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Syrian doc would rather go back to Aleppo than stay in 'miserable' Britain
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 10:31:52 PM »
Why do guys from that part of the world think chest hair sticking out like that looks good?  ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 10:53:05 PM »
Why do guys from that part of the world think chest hair sticking out like that looks good?  ???

Reason. They come from that part of the world, not our part of the world.

Where visible chesthair probably is seen attractive. (it's the middle-east remember)
Q

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 02:27:28 AM »

They have not been pussified yet.

And that's why they are dangerous for white men when they come here.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 02:45:47 AM »
Sounds like a snob.

And what kind of so-called soldier can't handle 'bad' beds and 'normal' food?

He would probably be executed for desertion if he returns.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2016, 05:04:01 AM »
Actually I meant to post this, you've just reminded me thanks.  I know Jack about hi-end watches, but I know there are people on this board that do know about this stuff.  Is this watch really worth that amount?  As the whole story smells of BS to me - why would a genuine refugee burn thru his money in this way...?  ???

The Rolex 116713 retail is 13k,usually can get for around 11500 at AD new,grey market new 10500,used price around 9k.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2016, 06:59:55 AM »
The Rolex 116713 retail is 13k,usually can get for around 11500 at AD new,grey market new 10500,used price around 9k.

Thanks for responding man.  You and Walter certainly know your timepieces.  It seems hard to believe that this Doc would virtually give away a watch like this for $3K for a couple of weeks in a hotel from the moment he got here.  He must have been disappointed that a limo wasn't waiting on the beach to pick him up when the traffickers filthy death-trap of a barge sank off the coast!
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2016, 07:33:50 AM »
Thanks for responding man.  You and Walter certainly know your timepieces.  It seems hard to believe that this Doc would virtually give away a watch like this for $3K for a couple of weeks in a hotel from the moment he got here.  He must have been disappointed that a limo wasn't waiting on the beach to pick him up when the traffickers filthy death-trap of a barge sank off the coast!

Yeah would be nice to find some of these guys giving them away and be able to double your money pretty quickly.