Author Topic: Forget names... In this picture Which one of the 3 bb's on stage looks the best?  (Read 8742 times)

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I am on Ronnie's side in the great debate, but in that pic the guy on the left is pretty much owning the other two. Looks bigger harder and dryer. Waist looks great, best shoulders etc.

Co-Sign!!

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
I'm gonna have to go with King Ronnie on this one!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
tough call,they all look on the money,its a apples and oranges type of deal
R

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
 ;D
at gracie.....
choice is an illusion

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
What more pics of Ronnie getting beat? lol Mesomorph you're going by your own personal tastes when you say Ronnie looks better than both Shawn & Dorian and hey you're entitled to your opinion , but make no mistake Ronnie wasn't close to Dorian .
much less close to ray

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
LOLNo what matters in which one of the bodybuilders won !!
are u fucking kidding me? Then by the same rule Ronnie would be the best man standing on stage for the past 2-3 years despite the gut that he has, and opinions to the contrary, especially YOUR OWN OPINION.

go back to ironage  >:(
follow the arrows

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
are u fucking kidding me? Then by the same rule Ronnie would be the best man standing on stage for the past 2-3 years despite the gut that he has, and opinions to the contrary, especially YOUR OWN OPINION.

go back to ironage  >:(

ND's about as consistent as a growth fund specializing in equity from developing countries ::)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
LOLNo what matters in which one of the bodybuilders won !!

translation: Coleman looks the best

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
That little guy in the middle is so cute and cuddly.  Was he in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original)

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Ronnies quads look alot bigger than Dorians, and his feet are placed closer togeather than yates's.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
the guy with the best v-taper and tight waist, which would be the one on the right. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Yates.

4 posts per day? Get your rear in gear ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
I know, I know.. you expect better  ;D.. but I am trying to hold down a 9-5 whilst posting and LMAO. Anyway, I am in no rush...

Perhaps there is something to this moderate approach to posting. Who was it that said "Everything in moderation"? ;D

Mr. Intenseone

Those pics look fixed. Dorian's waist has never been that small.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
dorian's wins were so contingent on his conditioning that he only looks tip top in certain pictures that really capture the graininess. his proportions, separation, roundness and such were always behind everyone on stage. he was like ruhl. nearly the biggest on stage but with the best conditioning. objectively speaking he could never hold a candle to any of his contemporaries in any of the other categories.

consider this. low quality pictures of guys like ronnie or lee haney still show how awesome they were. you can see the shape, the size, the taper, the separation. dorian looks like hell in pictures when they don't catch his conditioning just right. he looks like some blocky guy. big, but poorly shaped.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
guy on the right... which is ronnie

karasan

• Getbig IV
Dorian and Ronnie smash Shawn like a lil' bug, what a small guy he is, no shoulder width, short legs, owww, poor little pup he is...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
dorian definetly looks the bigger and the thicker guy and yeah ND WAT DID DORIAN REALLY WEIGH FOR THIS CONTEST..i think he was 255-260lbs?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
It must suck to post a thread expecting everyone to vote in your favor, only to have people come out of the woodwork and vote against you. Even one's who have voted in your favor in the past. Brutal thread backfire.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
coleman
its comin today

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I vote for the white guy.