Author Topic: Off gear 4 weeks - taking no PCT, will I just jump back on in a few weeks?  (Read 5374 times)

buresu

• Getbig II
continue your prop shots till your next cycle...or bridge with d-bol...no reason for a roller coaster ride

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
continue your prop shots till your next cycle...or bridge with d-bol...no reason for a roller coaster ride

Is there no benefits to coming off for short periods?

tren4life

• Getbig II
This is sorta what I was getting at. Is it beneficial at all to just take a month off here and there and not do a PCT? I know it's not an exact science but my body feels ok, I actually feel great since I came off because my face looks so lean and people are noticing I got more ripped where I was bloated as fuck before I started to diet a little.

Atleast for me I only really do it when I run out lol, and when I take tren in higher doses I like to give my organs a break. I feel good, just not as horny and I have dropped a bit of water. I still train the same and still dieting. I don't like being off too long, for me at a Montgomery off I'm itching to get back on.

buresu

• Getbig II
me i dont think so.

coming of for months, surely theres benefits, but for short time, no.

the repeated scenario of crashing then restarting feels terrible, best to just stay on.

i feel after coming off and restarting cycle, the body wastes quite some time until the gear fully works again.

and during these short breaks, the body will be flooded with estrogen but no test, not a fun feeling ;D

^^ this!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Is there no benefits to coming off for short periods?

Gal nailed it already.

Unless you plan on coming off for an extended amount of time, don't even bother with it. I ran PCT when i came off for almost 4 years and it helped, but that was a different story.

Blast and cruise!

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Appreciate the replies.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
i smell death in this thread