Author Topic: Triple H shoulder rehab program:  (Read 4243 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Triple H shoulder rehab program:
« on: February 10, 2011, 06:21:44 PM »
Joe DeMarco has an interesting article over on T-nation.com, in which he outlines a shoulder routine for athletes who suffer from shoulder pain/problems, or who are recovering from shoulder surgery.
Specifically, he mentions HHH as the most recent client to employ this method.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Triple H shoulder rehab program:
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 05:28:28 AM »
Joe DeMarco has an interesting article over on T-nation.com, in which he outlines a shoulder routine for athletes who suffer from shoulder pain/problems, or who are recovering from shoulder surgery.
Specifically, he mentions HHH as the most recent client to employ this method.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker
Very interesting. I never new HHH had some shoulder issues but I have noticed how over the years his shoulders lost that "softball look" and are more flat.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 06:32:39 AM »
Very interesting. I never new HHH had some shoulder issues but I have noticed how over the years his shoulders lost that "softball look" and are more flat.

HHH has run his body pretty hard over the years..
He's always worked his ass off in the ring AND the gym.

Do you think that habitual synthol use has an adverse effect on skeletal muscle and/or tendons?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 08:00:26 AM »
Good piece.

I'm not as down on shoulder presses. I don't think it's the movement as much as the weights used. Bodybuilders, in general,  go too heavy and it catches up with you as you get older. I've cut way down on weight, do 15-20 reps and have had good success and no injuries.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 08:20:14 AM »
You'll never see Triple HHH with that chisled, ripped look ever again. He was cock-diesel between the years 2001-03. He has to keep an extra layer of fat on his body to help absorb the punishment his body takes. He's been increasingly vulnerable to injury over the last 5 years.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »
You'll never see Triple HHH with that chisled, ripped look ever again. He was cock-diesel between the years 2001-03. He has to keep an extra layer of fat on his body to help absorb the punishment his body takes. He's been increasingly vulnerable to injury over the last 5 years.
Oh I coulnd't agree more. I've noticed since 2004, his body slowly retracted in terms of that chiseled look. He seemed more "puffy" the last couple of years. I saw a recent pic of him and he looks like he's sized down a bit do to being off gas. We'll see what he looks like when he makes his comeback.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 05:34:08 AM »
Havent read ther article but behind neck presses are worst thing you can do.....shoulder joints are not made to go that way.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 06:13:32 AM »
Havent read ther article but behind neck presses are worst thing you can do.....shoulder joints are not made to go that way.

You know what I find interesting; and I just mentioned this on the training board...

Lots of people develop problems from BTN presses, but I've never heard of anyone encountering problems from Bradford Presses, and half that movement is done behind the head.
 :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 07:57:15 AM »
I've done them off and on for years, never had a problem with my shoulders from them, although I do them standing so my body can move to adapt to wher ethe bar wants to go which IMO may help avoid injury.

How old is HHH now? Age has to play a factor also into what he is capable of doing with his body.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!