Author Topic: what is the real cause of GH GUT?  (Read 30284 times)

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
what is the real cause of GH GUT?
« on: September 22, 2011, 09:01:15 PM »
is it........
igf-1
hgh
test
steroids
:P

2000 and onward is the era of the gut. 

Mr Coleman
Kai tortuga Greene
King of guts Kamali
arrogant gustavo badell

don't forget.......

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: what is the real cause of GH GUT?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »
when you get past a certain size there is no more adonis pretty waist.

everything gets bigger when pushing limits. you do realize that there are muscle in the mid section? those grow too.

they say Yates had a gh gut, but look at him now, relatively lean and trim mid-section.

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 09:55:22 PM »
maybe massive amount of food??

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 10:38:37 PM »

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 11:52:12 PM »
It's more of a combo of everything in the pursuit of size.

As a side note, Gustavo was always pretty cool in my opinion. Very straight forward and easy to work with, always polite. From my dealings with he always seemed like a pretty decent guy.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 01:23:49 AM »
It's more of a combo of everything in the pursuit of size.

As a side note, Gustavo was always pretty cool in my opinion. Very straight forward and easy to work with, always polite. From my dealings with he always seemed like a pretty decent guy.

"he always seemed like a pretty decent guy."....He is, people that don't know him think he's a prick, but he's far from it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 01:37:29 AM »
the reason for big gut is abuse of insulina,, that is the only reason for big gut!,, ofcourse hgh will have to be there for this gut to be a gut and not a soft belly....you get the idea correct? hgh = fat loss no fat you get harder and with trenbolona forget about it super hard,, insulina = blow it up on scale...guess where the weight goes to when everything else is maxed? you got that right to the belly which now is not soft anymore because hgh going strong in the blood and trenbolona going strong in the blood...sooooo it is A GUT! big one...the higher the dose...the bigger the gut!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 09:39:47 AM »
the reason for big gut is abuse of insulina,, that is the only reason for big gut!,, ofcourse hgh will have to be there for this gut to be a gut and not a soft belly....you get the idea correct? hgh = fat loss no fat you get harder and with trenbolona forget about it super hard,, insulina = blow it up on scale...guess where the weight goes to when everything else is maxed? you got that right to the belly which now is not soft anymore because hgh going strong in the blood and trenbolona going strong in the blood...sooooo it is A GUT! big one...the higher the dose...the bigger the gut!

gh15 approved

why doesn't phil have a gut?  8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 01:49:04 PM »
why doesn't phil have a gut?  8)

He does

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »

gh15 approved
ok hgh = fat loss. helps keep muscle when you are low body fat.
trenbolone strong steroid keeps your muscles hard and full.
igf-1 promotes major muscle growth.

but how does this turn into the gut?  ???

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 06:35:23 PM »
If they back down the dosage of GH and Slin, will the gut shrink back?  ??? Or is it permanent? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 07:37:02 PM »
If they back down the dosage of GH and Slin, will the gut shrink back?  ??? Or is it permanent? 

permenent after a specific stage,,will be smaller but permenent,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 07:38:27 PM »
Gh abuse over time can cause organ growth so yes the intestines can grow larger which is permanent

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 07:42:31 PM »
ok hgh = fat loss. helps keep muscle when you are low body fat.
trenbolone strong steroid keeps your muscles hard and full.
igf-1 promotes major muscle growth.

but how does this turn into the gut?  ???

hgh = fat loss while same time increasing muscle fibers,, prime your body for growth
trenbolona = INCREASE of lean muscle consistantly and gradually while same time hardening drieing and full look effect take place ,, all same time bodyfat go down lean muscle go up ,, not only what you have on you ....but the lean muscle increases slowly ad safly
insulina = shuttle of sugar and with it fat...into the muscle,,everything that go in blood everything that go between skin and muscle now go INTO muscle ,, the belly is HUGE muscle,, thats where everything loves blowing up ,, so if its not between skin and muscle in the belly ...if it all go into the muscle in the belly what do you get? you get turtle like gut! and this gut will grow the more insulina you will use,, the hgh will get it lean looking and grow everything aroudn it lean but the good old gut will grow and grow and grow into palubolizm,,

nothing to do with hgh ,, alot to do with insulina,, and ofcourse with insulina and hgh at high doses come lots of calories....insulina + the calories for prolong time = bigger and bigger gut

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 07:44:12 PM »
Gh abuse over time can cause organ growth so yes the intestines can grow larger which is permanent

what create the gut it the insulina abuse ,,the hgh is ther yes ...but it is ONLY when insulina go higher and higher when the belly become the infamous gut you all see
ofcourse if you eat 800calories a day like a bird you wont have nothing...no muscle and no gut,, no matter what you take ,, but no bodybuild eat 800 calories a day
gh15 approved
fallen angel

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 12:54:24 PM »
very nice thank you for the info kind sir  :D

more gut pictures for you all

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 10:56:38 PM »
i was under the assumption that it was visceral fat (fat behind the abdominal wall) caused by extremely high dosages of insulin

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 11:36:40 AM »
what create big guts cause of excessive amount of carbs, sense all carbohydrates were broken into GL index plus on top of that u shoot insulin

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 11:18:51 PM »
I spoke to several doc's and HRT DOCS...and they said the gh  gut is because hGH makes everything grow...even the organs.

So the intestines grow larger and push out the stomach...so the GH gut is from the intestines pushing out the stomach.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 07:25:30 AM »
I spoke to several doc's and HRT DOCS...and they said the gh  gut is because hGH makes everything grow...even the organs.

So the intestines grow larger and push out the stomach...so the GH gut is from the intestines pushing out the stomach.

Why didn't the guys in the 80s have huge guts?

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »
gh15 already explained it's the high levels of insulina.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2011, 12:28:13 PM »

i agree 100percent with this...my endocrinologist also said this

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »
i agree 100percent with this...my endocrinologist also said this
Now let them explain to you what exactly growing there, and no organs is not enough.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 08:18:49 AM »
Now let them explain to you what exactly growing there, and no organs is not enough.
Heavy use can grow your intestines, tumors, cancer cells, heart...I personally know of one guy who used 20ius a day for years and ended up gettin lung cancer...he survived tho...

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 11:22:40 AM »
Heavy use can grow your intestines, tumors, cancer cells, heart...I personally know of one guy who used 20ius a day for years and ended up gettin lung cancer...he survived tho...

What about 5iu a day?