Author Topic: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24  (Read 10271 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 08:53:41 AM »
Too much speculation on this Guy. we don't know the full story. At least respect the dead
Get Big, or Die Trying

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 09:04:34 AM »
i wonder who will inherit his 560 throwback jerseys, 600 XXXL hoodies, his 750 pairs of Timberlands, his 26 inch spinners, his gold teeth, his Kool Aid, his 13 baby mama child support payments and his 15 Cadillac Escalades?

Hopefully that legacy was caught on Cribs before this went down. Also included several DVDs of  Scarface, Shaq's greatest dunks and BET: the early years.

Great promo for Florida living. Doesn't OJ live down there somewhere?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 09:05:50 AM »
there was another invasion attempt 2 weeks ago, stopped at the front door.

this time, they busted down his bedroom door, fired twice.
one bullet hit groin.

whoever it was, wanted HIM, not property.

Since the break-in a week ago, there were no measures to increase security or evidently, to arm himself. Brilliant.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 09:06:52 AM »
Since the break-in a week ago, there were no measures to increase security or evidently, to arm himself. Brilliant.
the ni66a was strapped though..
The Number 2 in Scranton

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
another dead monkey in monkeytown.

Too bad you don't have the balls to say that on the radio show. ;D
A

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2007, 09:40:07 AM »

What are you talking about?  It said he picked up a machete he keeps in his bedroom for home defense.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2007, 09:41:28 AM »
hahahahaa, leave it to these "people" to make millions per year and still be in debt, hahahaha, fo shizzle my nizzle dizzle.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Brutal TRUTH.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 09:42:31 AM »
What are you talking about?  It said he picked up a machete he keeps in his bedroom for home defense.

I'm poor and I have no enemies, and I still sleep with a piece.  I think most smart people do.

If I was rich, and I had pissed some guy off to the point where he tried to come in my house a week before... I'd be having 3 rottweilers downstairs and a cannon poiting down the steps.  WTF was the thinking, a machete?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 09:42:58 AM »

Once again an age old lesson has been learned.  You don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Sean's house was already broke into and a kitchen knife was left on the bed.  He didn't add no extra security or etc. 

He problably knew who had beef with him and didn't take him seriously. 
A

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:31 AM »
I'm poor and I have no enemies, and I still sleep with a piece.  I think most smart people do.

If I was rich, and I had pissed some guy off to the point where he tried to come in my house a week before... I'd be having 3 rottweilers downstairs and a cannon poiting down the steps.  WTF was the thinking, a machete?

Good point.

i have weapons in several places in my home. you can never have enough shotguns and AK47's.

my family thinks i'm nuts, but i won't get shot in the balls while i sleep.

8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2007, 09:52:36 AM »
Good point.

i have weapons in several places in my home. you can never have enough shotguns and AK47's.

my family thinks i'm nuts, but i won't get shot in the balls while i sleep.

8)

you got that right.  cemetary full of people who "shoulda, coulda, woulda"

when UPS or jehovahs witnesses or anyone else knocks on my door unexpectedly, I answer armed.  Only a fool would not.  And when you hear a crash in the middle of the night, you don't pick up a knife and run out the door into the barrel of an awaiting shooter counting on just that.   You hit the floor, call 911 from the cell and point your AR at the fcking door.  If the clown wants to walk through the door, you put him down. 

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2007, 09:53:02 AM »
Supposedly it was a home invasion burglary.  But there has got to be more to this story.

yeah someone broke into his house 8 days ago and left a kitchen knife on his bed... even paris hilton shouldve seen this coming from a mile away...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2007, 09:56:11 AM »
his dad is a police chief down in miami. I'm still confused why sean didn't have all the security he could afford, If somebody broke into my place the week before, I'd make sure the next time they pay me a visit, I'd chop em up and feed em to the dogs. oh well, R.I.P Big Sean.
Get Big, or Die Trying

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2007, 09:59:47 AM »
his dad is a police chief down in miami. I'm still confused why sean didn't have all the security he could afford, If somebody broke into my place the week before, I'd make sure the next time they pay me a visit, I'd chop em up and feed em to the dogs. oh well, R.I.P Big Sean.

very possible that something was going on where having police on the property means questions might be asked about something.

Whatever the reason, it was a tragedy.  If his death serves any purpose, let it be to warn others of the importance of home defense, and avoiding that kinda enemies in the first place.

Also the redskins will play a hell of a game sunday.  I wonder if the line has changed today due to the news?  They'll play inspired.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2007, 10:01:43 AM »
This sure doesn't sound like someone who got "out of the game".I can say with  100% certainty that no one will ever bust down my bedroom door and shoot me in the balls for no reason. These fucking guys are their own worst enemy.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2007, 10:02:29 AM »
wow he was the best college safety I ever saw but why shoot him in the leg or groin if he intended to kill him?

E

E

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 10:05:51 AM »
very possible that something was going on where having police on the property means questions might be asked about something.

Whatever the reason, it was a tragedy.  If his death serves any purpose, let it be to warn others of the importance of home defense, and avoiding that kinda enemies in the first place.

Also the redskins will play a hell of a game sunday.  I wonder if the line has changed today due to the news?  They'll play inspired.

I also hope this serves a lesson to these athletes outthere, that they are not invincible and will surely die just like the rest of us. Home protection should be number one priority for anybody, let alone a star athlete with millions of dollars. I would understand if he was shot in a club, in his car or any other place, but at your freaking house just like that, makes no fucking sense to me. that's it, I'm getting a Gun soon.
Get Big, or Die Trying

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 10:06:54 AM »
I can say with  100% certainty that no one will ever bust down my bedroom door and shoot me in the balls for no reason.

What about sevaste? :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2007, 10:10:41 AM »
He was a loose cannon and I'm not surprised however I do feel really bad for his family and his wife.

Sean had what I called the "Tupac Syndrome".  He would walk around brandishing weapons for no reason and beat up on people.   This guy even got a posse together and pistol whipped and beat this guy while they were walking around town because they thought he stole their 4 wheelers or something.

It was a robbery but more than likely he may have pissed someone off and they wanted to get back at him.

If that's true, he's very lucky to have lived as long as he did.

Unfortunate for his kid(s).
a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2007, 10:11:38 AM »
i wonder who will inherit his 560 throwback jerseys, 600 XXXL hoodies, his 750 pairs of Timberlands, his 26 inch spinners, his gold teeth, his Kool Aid, his 13 baby mama child support payments and his 15 Cadillac Escalades?

he had 1 kid

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2007, 10:12:04 AM »

What about sevaste? :D

He can't afford a phone call, never mind a plane ticket and a gun ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:25 AM »
wow he was the best college safety I ever saw but why shoot him in the leg or groin if he intended to kill him?

i'm no expert, but gunfights happen really fast, and Taylor was no doubt a very fast and agitated man when the shooting happened.  THey might have meant to shoot him in the foot (warning, cripple him), or the chest (to kill), or not to shoot at all (to scare) and he went for the gun, resulting in the 2 rounds firing at waist level, one hitting.

my brother's pharmacy was robbed 2 years ago.  He and the first gunman were 3 feet from each other, drew at the same time. my brother fired 5 rounds, hitting the guy in the gut as they both scramblied upon seeing the other man's weapon.  I mean, 3 feet apart, and only hit him once (and my bro is a very good shot).  It just happens so fast, you never know its coming until you're pulling your gun, and it's over in about 5 seconds.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:25 AM »

E

well, that's a good questions, but again we don't know if the intruder saw  him face to face before he fired
Get Big, or Die Trying

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:47 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2007, 10:16:06 AM »
i'm no expert, but gunfights happen really fast, and Taylor was no doubt a very fast and agitated man when the shooting happened.  THey might have meant to shoot him in the foot (warning, cripple him), or the chest (to kill), or not to shoot at all (to scare) and he went for the gun, resulting in the 2 rounds firing at waist level, one hitting.

my brother's pharmacy was robbed 2 years ago.  He and the first gunman were 3 feet from each other, drew at the same time. my brother fired 5 rounds, hitting the guy in the gut as they both scramblied upon seeing the other man's weapon.  I mean, 3 feet apart, and only hit him once (and my bro is a very good shot).  It just happens so fast, you never know its coming until you're pulling your gun, and it's over in about 5 seconds.
your brother=Doc holiday?