Author Topic: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24  (Read 10268 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2007, 11:43:20 AM »
i don't know what's worse the fact he's dead or the complete and utter disregard for another person's life because they are black.  Sad sad story but hey this is America!  The home of the racist and proud.  Oh and as for the whole 'i need a gun to be safe' what if lets say the US didn't allow people (anyone) to have guns criminals or regular people.  You kind of fu*ked up with the whole right to bear arms thing didn't you?? Don't you think it would be safer than the continual fear fuelled arms race that is constantly going on? oh wow the ghetto dude's have glocks, i need a magnum, he has an sawnoff, i need an AK, he has an AK, i need an RPG launcher and so on. 

with every national gun ban, there is a 50 year period where only the bad guys have guns.
Remember - many felons have them today, which is already a crime.  You think they'll give them up because they now break TWO laws? Um, no.

The criminals will be emboldened, knowing that suddenly there are no armed citizens, and crime will go up.

It'll take 50 years for the guns to rust, bad guys to get caught or die, and for most of the guns to finally be gone.

Do you really want to live thru that 50 years of BS?  Remember that police response time is 11 minutes on average...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2007, 11:53:19 AM »
with every national gun ban, there is a 50 year period where only the bad guys have guns.
Remember - many felons have them today, which is already a crime.  You think they'll give them up because they now break TWO laws? Um, no.

The criminals will be emboldened, knowing that suddenly there are no armed citizens, and crime will go up.

It'll take 50 years for the guns to rust, bad guys to get caught or die, and for most of the guns to finally be gone.

Do you really want to live thru that 50 years of BS?  Remember that police response time is 11 minutes on average...

::) ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2007, 12:02:40 PM »
your just fear mongering 240...thats the typical American local evening news  attituted. Live in fear, get a gun because everyone out there is dangerous and your enemy. That is classic American paranoia.

How come in Canada they do not have as much gun violence, don't own so many guns and do not live in constant fear of their neighbors.

American politicians have been successfull in getting the American public to polarize, to fear each other and thus become un-united and powerless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2007, 01:49:55 PM »
your just fear mongering 240...thats the typical American local evening news  attituted. Live in fear, get a gun because everyone out there is dangerous and your enemy. That is classic American paranoia.

How come in Canada they do not have as much gun violence, don't own so many guns and do not live in constant fear of their neighbors.

American politicians have been successfull in getting the American public to polarize, to fear each other and thus become un-united and powerless.

you only get one life.  you want to do everything possible to protect it.

Neither nycbull or Donkey can tell us the solution to those first 50 years, where only the bad guys will have guns. 

Perhaps you guys feel safe, as you livein areas where there isn't a lot of violence.  But some of us DO live in shitty areas, or have to travel thru them.  Until you can present a solution to this problem, your idea of taking away all the guns is unrealistic.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2007, 02:04:43 PM »

when UPS or jehovahs witnesses or anyone else knocks on my door unexpectedly, I answer armed. 

A lot of gangstas down there in Florida ???
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »
Seemed like he was getting his life in order after the birth of his daughter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3129406

Thats a shame ! rest in peace.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2007, 02:15:29 PM »

you only get one life.  you want to do everything possible to protect it.

Neither nycbull or Donkey can tell us the solution to those first 50 years, where only the bad guys will have guns. 

Perhaps you guys feel safe, as you livein areas where there isn't a lot of violence.  But some of us DO live in shitty areas, or have to travel thru them.  Until you can present a solution to this problem, your idea of taking away all the guns is unrealistic.
Dude, your reasoning makes no sense. There will be always some criminals with guns. Even in 100 years. Guns aren't gonna protect you that well anyway. Best way is to stay out of dangerous places/situations and don't mingle with violent people. Like in this case, mofo probably fucked with the wrong people, they sent him a message, he still didn't get it and now he payed for it.

Highest chance of getting murdered is by family members i heard. Might be by the gun you bought to "protect the family"...
$

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2007, 02:53:00 PM »
JEHOVAH'S WITNESS SHOT BY GUN-WIELDING WEB DESIGNER
AP Staff Writer
November 27, 2007
Fort Myers, Florida

Victim Jasper Nolan                                          Alleged Killer Rob Ziruolo

An innocuous knock on the door by a young man yielding nothing more than a pamphlet about the bible was the precipitating incident in a senseless killing just north of Fort Myers on Tuesday afternoon. Stay-at-home father and web designer Rob Ziruolo, a gun fanatic who likes to post photos of himself brandishing weapons on steroid message boards, allegedly shot and killed Jasper Nolan, a 19-year old Jehovah's Witness who had recently been accepted to Seminary School.

Ziruolo, whose one year old son was home at the time, allegedly responded to an unexpected knock at the door by retrieving an AR-15-modified assault rifle and pointing it towards the door. When the servant of the Lord attempted to slip a 'Jesus Loves You' brochure into the doorjam, he accidentally pushed the door open, and Ziruolo, without warning, unleashed a hailstorm of bullets, allegedly strking the bible-toting youth more than 40 times in the face and body. According to police reports, Ziruolo then changed his son's diaper before calling 911 to report an "attempted home invasion".  Police dispatched to the scene were shocked to find a sprawling cache of both legal and illegal guns, including several automatic weapons which were allegedly stored under the baby's crib. 

The police report also notes that both father and son were happily singing 'Dora Dora Dora the Explorer' when they arrived, despite Nolan's bloody corpse resting just three feet from the television in the doorway. Although they are still searching for a motive for the killing, police detectives believe the suspect's child provided a clue when he alleged uttered a mysterious word: "Kamali." Anyone with information about the clue is urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-800-YEAH-SON!
BigNationRadio.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2007, 03:00:11 PM »
AP Staff Writer
November 27, 2007
Fort Myers, Florida

Victim Jasper Nolan                                          Alleged Killer Rob Ziruolo

An innocuous knock on the door by a young man yielding nothing more than a pamphlet about the bible was the precipitating incident in a senseless killing just north of Fort Myers on Tuesday afternoon. Stay-at-home father and web designer Rob Ziruolo, a gun fanatic who likes to post photos of himself brandishing weapons on steroid message boards, allegedly shot and killed Jasper Nolan, a 19-year old Jehovah's Witness who had recently been accepted to Seminary School.

Ziruolo, whose one year old son was home at the time, allegedly responded to an unexpected knock at the door by retrieving an AR-15-modified assault rifle and pointing it towards the door. When the servant of the Lord attempted to slip a 'Jesus Loves You' brochure into the doorjam, he accidentally pushed the door open, and Ziruolo, without warning, unleashed a hailstorm of bullets, allegedly strking the bible-toting youth more than 40 times in the face and body. According to police reports, Ziruolo then changed his son's diaper before calling 911 to report an "attempted home invasion".  Police dispatched to the scene were shocked to find a sprawling cache of both legal and illegal guns, including several automatic weapons which were allegedly stored under the baby's crib. 

The police report also notes that both father and son were happily singing 'Dora Dora Dora the Explorer' when they arrived, despite Nolan's bloody corpse resting just three feet from the television in the doorway. Although they are still searching for a motive for the killing, police detectives believe the suspect's child provided a clue when he alleged uttered a mysterious word: "Kamali." Anyone with information about the clue is urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-800-YEAH-SON!

Nice work, Ed.    ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2007, 03:00:41 PM »

its just the opposite. a person with a gun has the power, because they are able to defend themselves. the countries that take away the guns are setting themselves up for complete control..

dont compare america to canada or any other country.. we are that much different..

i am a cop who has been shot. i dont know one cop who would say the answer is to ban guns. we are the ones who are in the most danger from them, so why would we say that? because we know the criminals will allways have them.. we have millions of unregistered guns. with no way to collect them all, because simply we dont know who has them. registered guns are for law abiding citizens who dont abuse them..so why take those away, and keep the criminals armed?

what about rural places with no law enforcement around? tell people to be nice to each other? ya right, the thugs would have a field day knowing nobody could protect themselves.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2007, 03:01:07 PM »
 ;D

Serves him right!

Let people choose their own bullshit to believe in.

8)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2007, 03:05:56 PM »
I like this line best:

"Stay-at-home father and web designer Rob Ziruolo, a gun fanatic who likes to post photos of himself brandishing weapons on steroid message boards, allegedly shot and killed Jasper Nolan, a 19-year old Jehovah's Witness who had recently been accepted to Seminary School."

;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2007, 03:10:38 PM »
AP Staff Writer
November 27, 2007
Fort Myers, Florida

Boring just like your show. Where is the sleeping// yawning emoticon when you need one.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2007, 03:14:54 PM »
Boring just like your show. Where is the sleeping// yawning emoticon when you need one.
Here it is brighteyes!
BigNationRadio.com

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2007, 03:23:06 PM »
Here it is brighteyes!

Hahahah this coming from a guy who has humiliated himself numerous times in public asking woman if he can milk them, having cups of water dumped on him while interviewing a bunch of wanna be mma fighters, and having every single fitness girl at an expo look at him with disgust. Hahahah even the voice inside your head has a jewish accent with a lisp. You are a lawyer right? Do yourself a favor and sue SuperCuts and get your money back  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2007, 03:28:51 PM »
AP Staff Writer
November 27, 2007
Fort Myers, Florida

Good stuff Ed ;D That was the second funniest post I have read all day, the first being....

you got that right.  cemetary full of people who "shoulda, coulda, woulda"

when UPS or jehovahs witnesses or anyone else knocks on my door unexpectedly, I answer armed. 

;D
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »
There is no way in hell that Leafy Slug can be taken seriously anywhere he goes.  if this ain't self-ownage to the max.  Dude seriously I feel your pain.  I swear looking at you I actually see you getting the shit beat out of you everyday.  It must really suck being so girly.  Are you thinking about having the sex change or did you already.  Seriously we all want to know.  god it has to suck to be you.  I pity you little boy. :-\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2007, 03:35:24 PM »
There is no way in hell that Leafy Slug can be taken seriously anywhere he goes.  if this ain't self-ownage to the max.  Dude seriously I feel your pain.  I swear looking at you I actually see you getting the shit beat out of you everyday.  It must really suck being so girly.  Are you thinking about having the sex change or did you already.  Seriously we all want to know.  god it has to suck to be you.  I pity you little boy. :-\
Hahahah you sir are so fat that you have forgotten what your penis looks like. Atleast i don't have to have someone hold up my gut when i urinate so i don't piss all over myself.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2007, 03:53:16 PM »

Moral of the story:  Carrying a gun when you live around ****** isnt a bad idea!

::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2007, 04:00:49 PM »
Hahahah you sir are so fat that you have forgotten what your penis looks like. Atleast i don't have to have someone hold up my gut when i urinate so i don't piss all over myself.
hahahahhaa, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM MM ;D i love it, all you have to do to own this "human" parade float is post those pictures and he's done.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2007, 04:08:36 PM »

Answer: move. Florida reminds me of NYC back in the day. NYC's remarkably safe now.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »
its just the opposite. a person with a gun has the power, because they are able to defend themselves. the countries that take away the guns are setting themselves up for complete control..

dont compare america to canada or any other country.. we are that much different..

i am a cop who has been shot. i dont know one cop who would say the answer is to ban guns. we are the ones who are in the most danger from them, so why would we say that? because we know the criminals will allways have them.. we have millions of unregistered guns. with no way to collect them all, because simply we dont know who has them. registered guns are for law abiding citizens who dont abuse them..so why take those away, and keep the criminals armed?

what about rural places with no law enforcement around? tell people to be nice to each other? ya right, the thugs would have a field day knowing nobody could protect themselves.

the reason you are 'that much different' is because you always look to violence as a way to solve problems and disputes.  violence begets violence simple as that.  You talk about crime as if it's because of people having guns when it's not.  South Africa has no where near as many guns as America yet they are a more violent country (barely though).  The problem is not the guns per say it's the people that are using them, taking away the guns though lowers the ability for one to commit a violent act as easily, Perhaps if everyone in america didn't feel the need to have guns in the first place, there wouldn't be so many unregistered guns.  Because remember America is the one of the biggest manufacturers of guns and such and has been for many many years now.
Abandon every hope...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2007, 04:41:51 PM »
hahahahhaa, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM MM ;D i love it, all you have to do to own this "human" parade float is post those pictures and he's done.
Hahahah the 2nd one looks like a Giant onlyme blowup blimp at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2007, 12:24:19 AM »
another dead monkey in monkeytown.
WOW...FAT, LOW SELF ESTEEM AND A RACIST....WHAT A COMBO....THE BITCH THAT GAVE U BIRTH MUST BE ROLLING IN HER GRAVE WITH JOY WHEN U MAKE MOMMY PROUD BY POSTING COMMENTS LIKE THIS. :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2007, 02:11:48 AM »
WOW...FAT, LOW SELF ESTEEM AND A RACIST....WHAT A COMBO....THE BITCH THAT GAVE U BIRTH MUST BE ROLLING IN HER GRAVE WITH JOY WHEN U MAKE MOMMY PROUD BY POSTING COMMENTS LIKE THIS. :-\

ex-communist jealousy meltdown.

you have to try harder, spermataster.