Author Topic: How reckless is...  (Read 2849 times)

cencil182

• Getbig I
How reckless is...
« on: December 30, 2016, 05:23:02 PM »
..blasting / cruising for 5 years straight from 20-25 without ever getting blood work?

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: How reckless is...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 06:22:50 PM »
I've never had blood work. I keep my bp in check though take vitamins avoid harsh compounds orals.

cencil182

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 06:39:49 PM »
How often do you take breaks? I tend to blast for 8-12 weeks then plan to take the same amount of time off.. but seem to only last 4-6 weeks off until I'm already day dreaming about hopping back on and putting together my next cycle  ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 07:52:24 PM »
..blasting / cruising for 5 years straight from 20-25 without ever getting blood work?

Liver pain? Swollen belly? Dark cloudy loss? Headaches? Yellow eyes skin or nails? Prolly time too back off.

Depends on what you're using and how much. Some of us can handle high doses for a long time and not get sick

cencil182

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 08:07:30 PM »
Liver pain? Swollen belly? Dark cloudy loss? Headaches? Yellow eyes skin or nails? Prolly time too back off.

Depends on what you're using and how much. Some of us can handle high doses for a long time and not get sick

Haven't really had any of those symptoms but I'm a big fan of tren every time I blast, running it at 350mg /wk along side 200mg /wk test.

My biggest concern is I do get sudden sharp chest pain randomly and seem to have developed heart palpitations somewhere over the past few years. Not sure if it was due to gear use, ephedrine or neither. (Haven't taken ECA in over a year due to the anxiety it gave me regarding my heart)

Went to the doc about the chest pain / palps a while back and he had me wear a machine overnight as well as an ECG, and during the follow up said he could see the palpitations but not to worry because "i'm young"...which is his go-to response to all my concerns in the past too making me think going to the doctor's when I have a concern is a waste of time now.. :-\ Never had full blood work done but I have got my cholesterol checked about 6-8 weeks ago on 50mg Tren ace ED and my HDL was very low at 19, but LDL in normal range..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 08:26:51 PM »
Haven't really had any of those symptoms but I'm a big fan of tren every time I blast, running it at 350mg /wk along side 200mg /wk test.

My biggest concern is I do get sudden sharp chest pain randomly and seem to have developed heart palpitations somewhere over the past few years. Not sure if it was due to gear use, ephedrine or neither. (Haven't taken ECA in over a year due to the anxiety it gave me regarding my heart)

Went to the doc about the chest pain / palps a while back and he had me wear a machine overnight as well as an ECG, and during the follow up said he could see the palpitations but not to worry because "i'm young"...which is his go-to response to all my concerns in the past too making me think going to the doctor's when I have a concern is a waste of time now.. :-\ Never had full blood work done but I have got my cholesterol checked about 6-8 weeks ago on 50mg Tren ace ED and my HDL was very low at 19, but LDL in normal range..

That's not exactly "blasting".

cencil182

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 08:53:09 PM »
That's not exactly "blasting".

Ok thanks for the input

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 09:14:09 PM »
Ok thanks for the input

Bump it up to 500 test/day 100 tren /day and 200 anadrol/day. That's a blast.

Then cruise on 500 test/week.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 02:31:14 AM »
ive blasted from 19-23 so 4 years straight--- cruised only for around 4-5 months total during that time.
and my cruises were actually very similar to your blasts lol. usually test+npp or test+mast in the 300-500mg range

a standard blast for me was 3g gear + t3 + insulin + peptides. i also was on tren at varying dosages (usually blasted tren at 700mg-1g) for around 3 of those 4 years, orals around half the time (and not a few dbols, i ran high doses of superdrol, m1t and methyltren usually).

my bloodwork was always fine except low HDL (sometimes even in the single digits, never had HDL over 20). LDL and tris were always low too though so i wasnt ever worried.
never had any other issue other than low HDL and ive had everything checked.

its all about how your body handles gear. genetics is the main factor here as with everything else.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 09:14:08 AM »
ive blasted from 19-23 so 4 years straight--- cruised only for around 4-5 months total during that time.
and my cruises were actually very similar to your blasts lol. usually test+npp or test+mast in the 300-500mg range

a standard blast for me was 3g gear + t3 + insulin + peptides. i also was on tren at varying dosages (usually blasted tren at 700mg-1g) for around 3 of those 4 years, orals around half the time (and not a few dbols, i ran high doses of superdrol, m1t and methyltren usually).

my bloodwork was always fine except low HDL (sometimes even in the single digits, never had HDL over 20). LDL and tris were always low too though so i wasnt ever worried.
never had any other issue other than low HDL and ive had everything checked.

its all about how your body handles gear. genetics is the main factor here as with everything else.

Do you ever give blood during the year for the sake of safety?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2017, 03:01:00 AM »
Do you ever give blood during the year for the sake of safety?
not a single time in my life... RBCs and hematocrit were always normal