Author Topic: POLYGAMY!!!!!!!!! Who's up for it?  (Read 13491 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
Re: POLYGAMY!!!!!!!!! Who's up for it?
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2007, 09:37:01 AM »
So let me get this straight, you pay all the bills for yourself, your wife, your ex wife, your kids, AND a roommate? 

:o

Yes indeedy! FYI the roomie does baby sitting and house keeping jobs  and she recieves educational benefits from past military duty; I require that she helps with household chores and contribute to incidentals and sustenance. My fiancee has a monthly SSI benefit she recieves from a previous marriage to a fallen soldier and she is covered for insurance on her own end.

Let me clarify (so you won't think this is a polygamous arrangement) the roomie is not romantically involved with us in anyway she is just a friend of my sig other and lives in the dormer over the garage!
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »
Yes indeedy! FYI the roomie does baby sitting and house keeping jobs  and she recieves educational benefits from past military duty; I require that she helps with household chores and contribute to incidentals and sustenance. My fiancee has a monthly SSI benefit she recieves from a previous marriage to a fallen soldier and she is covered for insurance on her own end.

Let me clarify (so you won't think this is a polygamous arrangement) the roomie is not romantically involved with us in anyway she is just a friend of my sig other and lives in the dormer over the garage!

Translation for ~flower~... she's fat. :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 11:45:11 AM »
no . . . I'm not a big fan of women who have kids w screw-ups.  I'd take the kid, but not the mom.

;D
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 03:11:33 PM »

No but she is fuggly! ;D
W

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »

Are you suggesting ~flower~ wouldn't have picked up on that?
Ron: "I am lazy."

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2007, 07:18:59 PM »

Are you suggesting ~flower~ wouldn't have picked up on that?

We both know she didn't, LOL!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2007, 09:19:49 PM »
Polygamy?

Maybe I'll have four wives.. And so I do wrist curls everyday to keep the pimp hand strong.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2007, 09:39:34 PM »
Polygamy?

Maybe I'll have four wives.. And so I do wrist curls everyday to keep the pimp hand strong.

A man with four wives needs a strong pimp hand, indeed.  :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2007, 03:49:52 PM »
Last night I was channel-surfing, and HBO had a show on polygamy (part of the promotions for "big love," i guess) . . . and they interviewed some women who were living in "plural marriage." A couple of them looked exactly like your suburban MILF types.  Pretty, to begin with, carefully dressed, and they spoke like educated people . . . and they were very much in favor of it.

P.S. there were also some horror stories, but apparently they're from the 'far out' polygamists, not your everyday salt-of-the-earth types.

So, think about it . . .  how would you like someone to share the burdens/joys of being a wife?

That's all we need, more MILFs sharing their view of what marriage is and how they live it.

I'm picky enough when it comes to finding one woman, much less two or three.

I just don't think I have the energy to contemplate it.

Possible, yes.  Probable, NO.

Of course, leave it to the Mormons and their women............because those middle-aged LDS housewives are the ones who tend to flirt the most in the supermarket, precisely because they aren't being satisfied at home.

Common and so, so predictable...   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
*Most* men cant keep one woman satisfied (in my experience)...LOL   ::)  I cant see one guy trying to meet the emotional/sexual/financial needs of several women....maybe Im just too high maintenence ???   ;)  Is it just a male ego/fantasy thing? I really dont see how polygamy could pan out in real life.

I think it could easily be the other way around too.   :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2007, 07:56:47 PM »
*Most* men cant keep one woman satisfied (in my experience)...LOL   ::)  I cant see one guy trying to meet the emotional/sexual/financial needs of several women....maybe Im just too high maintenence ???   ;)  Is it just a male ego/fantasy thing? I really dont see how polygamy could pan out in real life.

If you can't meet your own needs, how can someone else?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »

dude, this is america . . . don't pose such questions, it's unamerican.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2007, 09:11:28 PM »
dude, this is america . . . don't pose such questions, it's unamerican.

Just pointing out why so many relationships are doomed to failure. :)

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2007, 09:56:25 PM »

relationships are all about meeting certain "needs" that we cant do on our own. if we could all stand on our own two feet all the time and never rely on somone else, then what is the purpose? Life is too short. That said, I do much better on my own than in some half-ass relationship. Been there, done that! All or nothing for me.

..and im talking in general, not me specifically. these are the reasons one would seek companionship in the first place.

question dr- how does one meet all their own sexual needs?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2007, 09:57:30 PM »
Just pointing out why so many relationships are doomed to failure. :)

I would say its the "grass is greener" theory. Same reason why many things fail.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2007, 08:15:27 AM »
relationships are all about meeting certain "needs" that we cant do on our own. if we could all stand on our own two feet all the time and never rely on somone else, then what is the purpose? Life is too short. That said, I do much better on my own than in some half-ass relationship. Been there, done that! All or nothing for me.

..and im talking in general, not me specifically. these are the reasons one would seek companionship in the first place.

question dr- how does one meet all their own sexual needs?

Relationships are more about function, for me. Much cleaner especially considering I don't have a lot of emotional needs, in the traditional sense. As far as sex goes, there's not a huge difference between women in my mind. If the relationship doesn't work sex becomes irrelevant.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2007, 09:36:50 AM »
That would never happen! LOL

Wait unless the guys were able to go out and spread seed elsewhere. Men are not wired to share their  woman or women it goes against our natural instinct to protect and pass our seed along. I wonder if there is a stat for how many men have been killed by their lover's husband man or vice versa? I would bet it would be higher for men.

Yes it does. In Thailand, anything goes. The Monks will gladly marry any combination of a "Family" group.
Some Women in positions of wealth and power keep more than 1 man. Some pretty boy Thais service many of the older well to do Euro women that visit. Its a fact Bud. Kick boxer body builders in the gym W/ rich older sugar mama's.

Americans are So narrow minded and assume their ideas supreme.

These relationships are of course more difficult. Most men keep one woman here and one there. Although some live happily together as THe Thai muslims (minority) do.

The only way this arrangement is going to work well (Buddhists, Im not intimate w/ muslims) is if the girls are best friends, basically they are running the show and sharing the guy in all actuality. Affording this and dealing w/ the complications of these relationships ain't something many Westerners can hope to deal w/ .  Our Judeao/Christian based culture has way to much guilt, shame and "dirtiness" connected to sex and the human body to reconcile it.

You wouldnt believe some of the stuff Ive seen, and my wife tells me every week about a over the top relationship.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
Yes it does. In Thailand, anything goes. The Monks will gladly marry any combination of a "Family" group.
Some Women in positions of wealth and power keep more than 1 man. Some pretty boy Thais service many of the older well to do Euro women that visit. Its a fact Bud. Kick boxer body builders in the gym W/ rich older sugar mama's.

These relationships are of course more difficult. Most men keep one woman here and one there. Although some live happily together as THe Thai muslims (minority) do.

The only way this arrangement is going to work well (Buddhists, Im not intimate w/ muslims) is if the girls are best friends, basically they are running the show and sharing the guy in all actuality. Affording this and dealing w/ the complications of these relationships ain't something many Westerners can hope to deal w/ .  Our Judeao/Christian based culture has way to much guilt, shame and "dirtiness" connected to sex and the human body to reconcile it.

You wouldnt believe some of the stuff Ive seen, and my wife tells me every week about a over the top relationship.

If Thai women had nicer bottoms and I had more patience, that might be worth trying.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2007, 10:12:33 AM »
If Thai women had nicer bottoms and I had more patience, that might be worth trying.

Hit the Cambodia/ Lao border areas ;)  Miniture Vida/ J Low Bubble Ass :P.
Many dig Black guys to. Its way undervisited by Black dudes.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2007, 01:56:12 AM »

Thank you Trab ...for restoring the dream.  :D  Polygamy AND genuine thai pad sew w/ginger peanut sauce?
Can life get any better than that?

I know what you mean. When I first saw these arrangements, I was surprised... downright shocked at first,
...but when I got a little closer and saw how they actually worked, ...I was blown away and amazed.

All the girls were actually best friends with each other.  :o  I remember one night back in 88 asking one girl N here in Canada how she handled it, ...and she just said "Hey, I just take my pill regularly, and when he can be with me, he is.

Two years later, a girlfriend of mine called me up wanting the low-down on this guy, ...she wanted to be one of his girlfriends, and wanted to make sure it was what she thought it was. She wanted to make sure she wouldn't be the ONLY one to required to satisfy his needs, and that she had help in that regard.  And wanted to make sure all the other girls were cool :o 

Another situation I witnessed up close was in S. Cali. This one guy had so many girlfriends, he made matching baseball jackets for them all with his nickname for each girl embroidered on the jacket. In some circles, it was almost a status symbol to have one of those jackets. At first I didn't know what was going on, then one night driving home from Santa Barbara, I admitted to one of our friends 'B' that "I'd never noticed before what a sweety so & so was, ...but he's a real sweety. He reminded me a great big teddy bear you just wanted to wrap your arms around." Wouldn't you know, she goes and tells 'L' who I thought was this guy's girlfriend exclusively. Instead of getting mad, ...she just smiled and agreed with me, ...next thing you know... she starts leaving me alone with him every chance she got. It was only afterwards that I realized all those women were also his girlfriends as well, ...but only a few lived at the house.  It seems he was attracted to me, ...and unbeknownst to me, all his other girlfriends had pre-approved me. With their blessing and approval, they all felt it was only a matter of time before I succumbed to his charm.

It was very fascinating and eye-opening to see how they all worked together, and helped each other out, in total co-operation. Totally blew my mind. There was absolutely no bickering or squabbling between the girls at all. And Jake, ...before you wade in on this, ...the answer is YES. His 'p' hand as you like to call it, ...was VERY STRONG!  ;D
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2007, 06:21:56 AM »
Utah has a lot. I had a girlfriend there who, found out her husband was married to at least 2 other women.
Traveling job... Well, these girls weren't cool with it. He also hurt all of them financially big time (Coke)
They all get together every year on the date of his prison conviction/ sentencing.

I got a cowboy so pissed one night when I told him Mormon women will have more'n one husband in the near future... Ha ;D :-* F- Off Buddy! ;)  He was too drunk to spit.

Many of the Thai girls end up kicked to the curb (some very pretty ones to) but there are some strange
relationships. Some of The wealthy older Euro ladies in Puket are no different than the 60 yr old male lechers w/ a 20yr old girl (or Boy) in each arm.

Many American think their present society is the pinnacle of human cultural evolution, they're idiots. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2007, 10:37:28 AM »

Some women are high maintenance, others are easy to please.

It really depends on the woman and the skills, emotional and physical, of the man in question.

Being a player isn't a matter of ability, as much as a desire for most men.

Could I do it?   Probably.

Would I?   No.

Women are too energy consuming, and many times not worth the effort spent.

I'm beginning to think a "friends with benefits" situation is more rewarding than a typical monogamous longterm relationship.

Some pretty boy Thais service many of the older well to do Euro women that visit. Its a fact Bud. Kick boxer body builders in the gym W/ rich older sugar mama's.

The only way this arrangement is going to work well (Buddhists, Im not intimate w/ muslims) is if the girls are best friends, basically they are running the show and sharing the guy in all actuality.

That may work in that culture, but wouldn't fly in America.

Remember, American society is patriarchal for the most part, except for black culture which tends to sway to the matriarchal side.

Men run the show and that is why many men have more than one partner, regardless of whether his wife/girlfriend knows it or not.

As far as the "Euro sugar mama" comment, that too is convenient.

Most men don't go for older women, esp if we're talking about the over forty MILF crowd.

Obviously, they have to be compensated to agree to that type of relationship.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2007, 12:10:18 PM »
That's all we need, more MILFs sharing their view of what marriage is and how they live it.

I'm picky enough when it comes to finding one woman, much less two or three.

I just don't think I have the energy to contemplate it.

Possible, yes.  Probable, NO.

Of course, leave it to the Mormons and their women............because those middle-aged LDS housewives are the ones who tend to flirt the most in the supermarket, precisely because they aren't being satisfied at home.

Common and so, so predictable...   :-X

DIV

Dude MORMONS ARE NOT POLYGAMISTS i am a mormon and can tell you for a fact that polygamy is forbidden in the church. IF are practicing polygamy the church excommunicates you forever. So if you ever meet or see a polygamist they have been excommunitated from the church

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »
Dude MORMONS ARE NOT POLYGAMISTS i am a mormon and can tell you for a fact that polygamy is forbidden in the church. IF are practicing polygamy the church excommunicates you forever. So if you ever meet or see a polygamist they have been excommunitated from the church

some might say that the polygamists are following the true path, and that the others fell away.  Declension and all that.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »
some might say that the polygamists are following the true path, and that the others fell away.  Declension and all that.

Where that is true or not(Which it isnt) the legal mormon church does not practice polygamy