Author Topic: More Police State/Drug War Bullshit  (Read 711 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
More Police State/Drug War Bullshit
« on: August 24, 2012, 08:28:17 AM »
These kinds of stories always get my blood boiling...

The "War on Drugs" is being waged to increase the size of government to regulate every aspect of your life. It's not just about potheads having a fun weekend. It's about liberty.

"Federal and local agents broke into an innocent family's home looking for contraband. The officers forced the family out of their beds at gunpoint, nearly naked. They killed the family dog and then handcuffed the children next to the carcass for nearly an hour. One child was kicked in the side. The daughter went into a diabetic episode after being denied her medication."

http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/10/st-paul-cops-shoot-dog-in-wrong-door-rai

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: More Police State/Drug War Bullshit
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 08:33:11 AM »
Check out my police state thread. 

The "War on Drugs" is being waged to increase the size of government to regulate every aspect of your life. It's not just about potheads having a fun weekend. It's about liberty.

"Federal and local agents broke into an innocent family's home looking for contraband. The officers forced the family out of their beds at gunpoint, nearly naked. They killed the family dog and then handcuffed the children next to the carcass for nearly an hour. One child was kicked in the side. The daughter went into a diabetic episode after being denied her medication."

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 08:43:30 AM »

Just what we need a bunch of jack boots kicking in doors. WTF is with the camo, these guys think they are in theater or something
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 08:51:04 AM »
Just what we need a bunch of jack boots kicking in doors. WTF is with the camo, these guys think they are in theater or something

This is what I was wondering, this is a civilian police force, not the fucking Marine Corp. Why in the holy hell are they carrying that much gear for this kind of thing?