Author Topic: Flexibility  (Read 375 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Flexibility
« on: April 19, 2024, 10:59:02 PM »

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Flexibility
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 12:27:06 AM »
I'd like to be in her to feel that inner strength.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 02:29:19 PM »
That's it. I'm taking up yoga and arriving early to get a mat in the back row so I can watch the chicks in the front. I probably will be the only guy there. 

A friend of mine was living it up making big bucks when the bottom fell out of his business.  He probably has enough money to live the rest of his life on but he rebranded himself as a yoga and meditation guru.  He wears funky shirts that have an India or Chinese vibe.  In his studio he had lit candles and he played some kind of medal drums and glass vibration bowls.  Women were throwing money at him to learn yoga from the guru.  He gives off a weirdo vibe with his crazy 900 yard eye contact stare that the women interpret as a deep spiritual man. He's a suburban white guy wasp and I know for a fact he's a scammer.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 02:32:59 PM »
That's it. I'm taking up yoga and arriving early to get a mat in the back row so I can watch the chicks in the front. I probably will be the only guy there. 

A friend of mine was living it up making big bucks when the bottom fell out of his business.  He probably has enough money to live the rest of his life on but he rebranded himself as a yoga and meditation guru.  He wears funky shirts that have an India or Chinese vibe.  In his studio he had lit candles and he played some kind of medal drums and glass vibration bowls.  Women were throwing money at him to learn yoga from the guru.  He gives off a weirdo vibe with his crazy 900 yard eye contact stare that the women interpret as a deep spiritual man. He's a suburban white guy wasp and I know for a fact he's a scammer.

SO many of those “yogi's” really are fckn scammers. It’s amazing how easily so many women are duped into fckn these weirdos.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 02:33:15 PM »
This is one step away from stripping, not sure why it’s looked at as anything else.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 02:44:19 PM »
SO many of those “yogi's” really are fckn scammers. It’s amazing how easily so many women are duped into fckn these weirdos.

They buy into the mystical properties of (yoga) stretching. Since women are naturally flexible for the most part it's a non taxing easy  "exercise" for them to take part in.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 11:28:32 PM »
He gives off a weirdo vibe with his crazy 900 yard eye contact stare that the women interpret as a deep spiritual man. He's a suburban white guy wasp and I know for a fact he's a scammer.

Made me think of Osho. Freaky eye contact. Maybe you did too.