Author Topic: For Ryan....  (Read 3425 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
For Ryan....
« on: February 25, 2010, 06:20:48 AM »
This BMW M3 had a paint and wheel option that was available only for 6 months. You could get Blue, Yellow, White, with black out side mirrors and black lightweight wheels, and lowered suspension. Or you could have Black or white with white wheels.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: For Ryan....
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 06:22:26 AM »
this is more rudes style

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 06:29:42 AM »
this is more rudes style
I like it, but it's a pig. Drove one vs the new Ford Mustang, the Mustang is more fun, and weighs less. I really like the Camaro better, especially in black, but it seriously needs to lose weight. That and the Challenger, they weight too much. And especially when you have the Mustang 5.0 coming out...

And another note, that 5.0 might end up in Police Crown Vics. Can you imagine a Police Cruiser with 400+ Hp coming after you? :o

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 06:31:29 AM »
I like it, but it's a pig. Drove one vs the new Ford Mustang, the Mustang is more fun, and weighs less. I really like the Camaro better, especially in black, but it seriously needs to lose weight. That and the Challenger, they weight too much. And especially when you have the Mustang 5.0 coming out...

And another note, that 5.0 might end up in Police Crown Vics. Can you imagine a Police Cruiser with 400+ Hp coming after you? :o
good lord man lol i wouldnt even try to put the foot on the gas if i had the much bad ass in the engine coming after me  :o

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 06:33:02 AM »
Got a buddy of mine that has the 2010 Camaro Hennessy Edition with over 700hp in red.  Amazing car!!!
Watching The Haters

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 06:33:57 AM »
Got a buddy of mine that has the 2010 Camaro Hennessy Edition with over 700hp in red.  Amazing car!!!
yup i agree they have always done it for me the mustang is a legend in its own right but its always been the camaro for me

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 06:35:53 AM »
yup i agree they have always done it for me the mustang is a legend in its own right but its always been the camaro for me

I love both cars, but Ford has no answer in site for the Hennessy Camaro. The damn thing sounds just like a full fledge ripping race car!!!
Watching The Haters

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 06:36:29 AM »
although not saying this aint bad ass either  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 06:41:14 AM »
I love both cars, but Ford has no answer in site for the Hennessy Camaro. The damn thing sounds just like a full fledge ripping race car!!!
Has he taken wieght out of the car?
Plus, Hennessey also uses the ZR1 engine and charger...Also Ford doesn't take parts off of other customers cars and put them on another...
 GM did right with the design, suspension, but pound for pound that Mustang----and I'm not a a fan of the current car either.
Their GT Car should be promising. 

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 06:46:07 AM »
Has he taken wieght out of the car?
Plus, Hennessey also uses the ZR1 engine and charger...Also Ford doesn't take parts off of other customers cars and put them on another...
 GM did right with the design, suspension, but pound for pound that Mustang----and I'm not a a fan of the current car either.
Their GT Car should be promising. 

No, he hasn't touched it. He is keeping it as flawless as when he bought it to sell it as a collector later. I think he paid $120k for the car and it is the only one made in his exact design. Actually he is only allowed to put 2500k miles every year on the car or he can't have it insured. Also, if he takes it out of his garage he can never go beyond 25ft. from the car or the insurance won't cover if someone steals it, because it is the only one made. It is a crazy amazing machine though.
Watching The Haters

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 06:50:29 AM »
No, he hasn't touched it. He is keeping it as flawless as when he bought it to sell it as a collector later. I think he paid $120k for the car and it is the only one made in his exact design. Actually he is only allowed to put 2500k miles every year on the car or he can't have it insured. Also, if he takes it out of his garage he can never go beyond 25ft. from the car or the insurance won't cover if someone steals it, because it is the only one made. It is a crazy amazing machine though.
man that is some strict rules for insurance how could you ever enjoy the dam thing like that

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 07:13:18 AM »
No, I was talking about Hennessy...

But dude needs different insurance. There are rarer Ferraris, Bugattis, Jaguars etc that are worth more and people drive to varies locations. Besides, it's still a Camaro, whether its a one off or not. And it's a Hennessey, a tuner car.  Chances are if it was a one from the factory it would be more valuable later on. But since Hennessey answers to customers who have more money than sense, there will be somebody with a 800 HP or 1000 HP Camaro.
 Dude has been duped by the insurance company and Hennessey.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 06:44:38 AM »
This BMW M3 had a paint and wheel option that was available only for 6 months. You could get Blue, Yellow, White, with black out side mirrors and black lightweight wheels, and lowered suspension. Or you could have Black or white with white wheels.

Hmmm, was that avaliable in the US??? I know in Europe they made something like that with different interior colors and stitching. Plus they got the GTS version as well.

As for the US, the competition version is coming out soon as a 2011 model. I am a bit disappointed though, cause it doesn't have the sharper steering ratio, and alcantara steering wheel of the past E46 model. IMO, BMW looked like they half assed the E92 comp version.

On the bright side I don't know if it's the US, Canada, or both, but they are offering a couple of new colors exterior and interior, something like Frozen Grey Metallic, a pearl white color, and supposely Imola red is back. Looks like the matte colors are popular and they are offering some.

If you haven't seen already, in my area there is a Atlantis Blue E90 M3 four door driving around. The color is STUNNING!!!

Here is a pic

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 07:00:56 AM »
A friend of mine spotted this Mustang today. Not a real Saleen though..

A worthy mention of our wonderful weather today.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 09:54:12 AM »

Hmmm, was that avaliable in the US??? I know in Europe they made something like that with different interior colors and stitching. Plus they got the GTS version as well.

As for the US, the competition version is coming out soon as a 2011 model. I am a bit disappointed though, cause it doesn't have the sharper steering ratio, and alcantara steering wheel of the past E46 model. IMO, BMW looked like they half assed the E92 comp version.

On the bright side I don't know if it's the US, Canada, or both, but they are offering a couple of new colors exterior and interior, something like Frozen Grey Metallic, a pearl white color, and supposely Imola red is back. Looks like the matte colors are popular and they are offering some.

If you haven't seen already, in my area there is a Atlantis Blue E90 M3 four door driving around. The color is STUNNING!!! Here is a pic

Ive heardd and read about this one. He had a carbonfiver roof put on it, correct...

KSA nice 'Stang

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »
Ferrari 599xx

[/youtube]

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »
Pagani Zonda R
[/youtube]

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »

That's just fucking wrong.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »
That's just fucking wrong.... :-\
"Sir, Do you know how fast you were going?"
"i don't know, you past me...i didn't get a chance to up to speed!"