Author Topic: Granny Clinton Magically Finds Random Guy to Quote Scripture With, CNN Gushes  (Read 318 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
We used to laugh at the soviets for this crap...... ;D ::)

http://www.jammiewf.com/2015/granny-clinton-magically-finds-random-guy-to-quote-scripture-with-cnn-gushes/

This is so obviously staged, yet somehow CNN runs with it. The idea that this woman would just happen upon an guy quoting scripture and she’s knows the exact lines defies belief. Yet this is the garbage they’re trying to sell people.

Weird, but if a Republican started quoting scripture, which would actually be believable, CNN would be having conniptions about getting religion out of politics.

Hillary Clinton is a lifelong Methodist, but you wouldn’t know that by listening to most of her speeches. She rarely speaks — at least at any length — about her faith.

But the presidential candidate broke with that tradition on Wednesday when she reflected on her religious study and background, during an impromptu conversation with Rev. Frederick Donnie Hunt at Main Street Bakery.

Hunt came to the yellow-walled bakery to enjoy a sweet treat while he studied the Bible, unaware — he said after — that a presidential candidate was about to visit. His quiet reflection was abruptly turned upside down when around 20 press and campaign staff rolled into the bakery with Clinton.

Oh sure, totally unaware that Grandma was coming by. No idea, none whatsoever!

“We are heading out of town and we were told to stop by and get some good stuff to take with us,” Clinton said as she walked through the door, flanked by dozens of cupcakes and cakes.

After chatting with the bakery’s staff and picking out some cupcakes for the road, the presidential candidate saddled up to Hunt and asked him what he was studying.

Oh, she just randomly found this guy. Sure, this is credible.

“Corinthians 13,” Hunt said calmly, almost nonplussed by the candidate.

“Oh I know it well,” Clinton said.

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud,” the passage says.

Kim Jong-Un would be embarrassed by the shamelessness of it all.

“You’re doing what is the most important thing to do, it’s continuing to study and learn what the scripture says and what it means,” she said. “I have a preacher friend who sends me scripture and devotionals, sometimes mini-sermons every day.”

Hunt told Clinton that you “always learn something when you read it again and inspect it.”

“Well, it’s alive,” Clinton said. “It’s the living word.”

Think I’m going to vomit.

“I was impressed and glad that she knew the scripture that I was reading and studying at the time,” he said, reached by phone after the event. “It impressed me that someone running for president has that background. It is important to me that we have a president that has some belief.“

Oy. It would be so easy to prove this a fraud if a reporter ambushed her with some other passages, but that will never happen with such a staged, choreographed campaign. Besides, the media is pretty much all in her back pantsuit pocket.

L

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
if it polls well Huckabee, Santorum [wash your hands after getting that on you] Gov. Bobby from LA and other fundies will be doing it in a second
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
if it polls well Huckabee, Santorum [wash your hands after getting that on you] Gov. Bobby from LA and other fundies will be doing it in a second

Not a far step from their current methods already.