Author Topic: Natural (CURRENT) Female Bodybuilders !!  (Read 8842 times)

arms22

• Getbig I
Natural (CURRENT) Female Bodybuilders !!
« on: October 07, 2006, 08:48:05 AM »
I just was viewing / reading the results of the IFBB Womens Worlds (sept 23, 06 - Spain) and which female bbers that stood out to me as still looking natural (this was a drug tested comp).. are mostly from the lightweight class where the ones that I thought was most natural - Johanna Dejager (Canadian), placed 2nd in light weight. also the 4th place winner Tanya Tucker (USA)...  thoughts? and please add your favourite natural female bbers - amateur or pro !! and why you like them...

These are from Johanna's public site... (she's the blond girl)

LIGHT WEIGHTS
Left - right - Tanya Tucker, USA 4th, Johanna Dejager, Canada 2nd, Claudia Partenza, Italy - 1st, Netalya Dichkovska - ? 3rd, ? Visan - Romainia (I think) 5th.

Top 3  Winners

Pic of Johanna

Also - this is an awesome shot taken at the same time of the comp. looks pretty good for still being natural...

See more pics and some sample clips (comp. and training) on -

www.johannadejager.com

arms22

• Getbig I
Re: Natural (CURRENT) Female Bodybuilders !!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 02:36:52 PM »
Nobody posting anything... ? it's been a while. I will post some more of my favourite. Anyone with their favourites - please post :)

Johanna Dejager seems to put on more and more size as each year goes by. Here's a few pics that was posted on another forum -

For more and a preview...
www.johannadejager.com

Arms22