Author Topic: Ass but BB related - glute training  (Read 4225018 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Ass but BB related - glute training
« Reply #20800 on: April 23, 2020, 01:55:29 PM »
Herne continues the Lord's work.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20801 on: April 23, 2020, 04:09:30 PM »
This post, although on topic, will seem out of place here since the tread has almost nothing to do with glute training and everything to do with photos of women with nice asses either trained or untrained.

Just as guys appreciate a nice backside on a woman, many women are attracted to men's butts. With this in mind, does anyone know of any good exercises aside from squats and lunges that work the glutes more directly? It would be nice to have a butt for a change. I feel like I need to have my pants taken in so as to keep them from sagging off my flat ass.

Serious question....NO HOMO.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20802 on: April 23, 2020, 07:56:14 PM »
This post, although on topic, will seem out of place here since the tread has almost nothing to do with glute training and everything to do with photos of women with nice asses either trained or untrained.

Just as guys appreciate a nice backside on a woman, many women are attracted to men's butts. With this in mind, does anyone know of any good exercises aside from squats and lunges that work the glutes more directly? It would be nice to have a butt for a change. I feel like I need to have my pants taken in so as to keep them from sagging off my flat ass.

Maybe stiff legged dead lifts?  Squats are numero uno for a bigger but.  Mine went away after I stopped squatting.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #20803 on: April 23, 2020, 08:01:30 PM »

That ship sailed long ago for you.

To get the thread back on track:

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20804 on: April 24, 2020, 03:36:20 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20805 on: April 24, 2020, 05:23:03 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20806 on: April 25, 2020, 08:13:26 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20807 on: April 25, 2020, 08:15:21 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20808 on: April 25, 2020, 08:15:53 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20809 on: April 25, 2020, 01:50:04 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20810 on: April 25, 2020, 10:22:06 PM »
That ship sailed long ago for you.

I was referring to the question, not the person asking it. Are you saying the question was gay?

This is supposedly a forum devoted to bodybuilding and fitness. The glutes on the woman who is lifting her skirt on a public sidewalk which you posted are not those of a bodybuilder or fitness model. these are:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20811 on: April 25, 2020, 10:25:51 PM »
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20812 on: April 25, 2020, 10:28:36 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20813 on: April 25, 2020, 10:30:36 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20814 on: April 25, 2020, 10:39:52 PM »
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20815 on: April 26, 2020, 12:23:36 AM »
You win....goofball of the century. BTW, that woman is farting and laughing at you while she's stinking the place up.  ;D

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20816 on: April 26, 2020, 02:37:36 PM »
/

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20817 on: April 26, 2020, 02:46:34 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20818 on: April 26, 2020, 05:53:41 PM »

Bridges aka sky fucks. I use a sandbag between my pubic bone and barbell. Getting everything set up can be a bit of a production. Single leg bridges let me make do with just the sandbag. Heavy bands work ok under the soles of your shoes and you can put one around your knees and press outward to work the minor glute side butt.

Donkey kicks. I attach a dumbbell to my foot with a tie down strap. I prefer donkey circles tho, keeping my leg straight and sending it out to the side. Do it slowly and bring your straight leg as far to the side and forward as you can while keeping it as high as you can and you won't need the dumbell on the shoe. Idk if it's yoga-ish, that squeezed contraction held through a stretch. Still, makes me feel like Sting or that French catburglar from Oceans 12 or something, stability work, etc.

Reverse plank between straps. Don't do it if you feel unsafe and you can't do a single pullup or hold yourself up with your hands but throw a loop over a tree branch (or any solid overhead anchor) and another strap over the branch next to it with a hand loops tied to each end. Hands through the loops, invert and put a foot through the first strap, or you can just set up low and stick your foot through with the other still on the ground. Dangle down in a V and rise to a plank/bridge. Vary strap lengths or tie a dumbell around your waist as required. You can roll to the side, push your arms overhead, alternate front lever training, etc. This is my favorite. Best range of motion and works more than just glutes, even though I don't get the same burn as from kicks or bridges. Im biased because I thought it up instead of google sourcing it, and I rate calisthenic movements over small ROM weighted stuff.

My squat is still a joke after all these years so I'm the last guy to give advice you'd want to take, but I find I squat better (for me) if I do some ass wake up work before going to the rack.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20819 on: April 26, 2020, 11:33:19 PM »
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20820 on: April 27, 2020, 12:06:32 AM »
Bridges aka sky fucks. I use a sandbag between my pubic bone and barbell. Getting everything set up can be a bit of a production. Single leg bridges let me make do with just the sandbag. Heavy bands work ok under the soles of your shoes and you can put one around your knees and press outward to work the minor glute side butt.

Donkey kicks. I attach a dumbbell to my foot with a tie down strap. I prefer donkey circles tho, keeping my leg straight and sending it out to the side. Do it slowly and bring your straight leg as far to the side and forward as you can while keeping it as high as you can and you won't need the dumbell on the shoe. Idk if it's yoga-ish, that squeezed contraction held through a stretch. Still, makes me feel like Sting or that French catburglar from Oceans 12 or something, stability work, etc.

Reverse plank between straps. Don't do it if you feel unsafe and you can't do a single pullup or hold yourself up with your hands but throw a loop over a tree branch (or any solid overhead anchor) and another strap over the branch next to it with a hand loops tied to each end. Hands through the loops, invert and put a foot through the first strap, or you can just set up low and stick your foot through with the other still on the ground. Dangle down in a V and rise to a plank/bridge. Vary strap lengths or tie a dumbell around your waist as required. You can roll to the side, push your arms overhead, alternate front lever training, etc. This is my favorite. Best range of motion and works more than just glutes, even though I don't get the same burn as from kicks or bridges. Im biased because I thought it up instead of google sourcing it, and I rate calisthenic movements over small ROM weighted stuff.

My squat is still a joke after all these years so I'm the last guy to give advice you'd want to take, but I find I squat better (for me) if I do some ass wake up work before going to the rack.

Thank you. I am going to give all of this a try. Can't hurt...well, guess it could if I did too much at first.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20821 on: April 27, 2020, 12:08:47 AM »
Brutal arm! :D

Is that a tranny?

Personally, I think that this person is all female. She does have a hairy looking forearm though.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20822 on: April 27, 2020, 12:36:07 AM »
Q

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20823 on: April 27, 2020, 02:05:52 AM »
Brutal arm! :D

Is that a tranny?

No. I wouldn't try to deceive the members here.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #20824 on: April 27, 2020, 02:08:35 AM »