Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98765 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?
« Reply #575 on: March 02, 2012, 11:01:14 AM »
At 30 he's already facing a lifetime struggle and a premature agonic death. I don't think he deserves that.
Men i hope i die fast and brutally  :-\ .
Boundary Breaker

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: March 02, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »
I don't really know who DA is, the only things I have ever heard about him are from the
short amount of time I have spent on this forum.
I am curious, what did he do that was so bad? How come everyone hates him so much?

There is really far too much to explain.  He has a laundry list of shit.  Bottom line is he's not good people. 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #577 on: March 02, 2012, 12:32:32 PM »
I can't believe he wasn't on blood pressure meds with juicing for all those years  ???  or ok now I see, he didn't stay on them consistently, have no clue why, they are cheap.

TEAM Nasser

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: March 02, 2012, 12:43:39 PM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2012/03/02/dashow99-derek-anthony-talks-about-hospital-exsperience

cheers. i'll have to listen later.. got some downloads running.

well i hope da has got some boosted ratings from all this

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: March 02, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
not a bad listen so far. fella is being very open about his problems and shit.

oh well, at least there were some glory days before the shit hit the fan.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: March 02, 2012, 03:15:22 PM »
gh15 just got a mention  8)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #581 on: March 02, 2012, 03:30:30 PM »
the chick at the end is like "we were so worried for you..." (while laughing). No one cares for good ole D... :'(
Boundary Breaker

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: March 02, 2012, 04:52:45 PM »
Wow. So he really abused rec drugs and steroids for years while being genetically weakened from the get go and prone to the nastiest organ failures ...darwin award of the fucking year, beating all the contestants already.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #583 on: March 02, 2012, 05:03:56 PM »
Wow. So he really abused rec drugs and steroids for years while being genetically weakened from the get go and prone to the nastiest organ failures ...darwin award of the fucking year, beating all the contestants already.

shutup you fake christian, you should be praying for him if you are "christian".

TEAM Nasser

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #584 on: March 02, 2012, 06:47:58 PM »
He almost die for you bitches...  show some respect  ;D
TEAM WOLF

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #585 on: March 03, 2012, 12:35:43 AM »
shutup you fake christian, you should be praying for him if you are "christian".

Why do you put the that word in parentheses?

Anyhow, it is indeed a shame, and I feel terrible about what happened to Derick. People here have no heart if they can seriously joke around about a situation like this. Derek is a nice guy in real life. He is literally very sick now, and that is seriously no joke. People should leave the guy alone and stop trashing him. Will he still be tortured even if he dies? It just bugs the shit out of me what was done to him. I know he made mistakes and lived recklessly but the poor guy didn't deserve this.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #586 on: March 03, 2012, 01:29:15 AM »
Get well derek

panicwide

• Getbig I
« Reply #587 on: March 03, 2012, 10:45:47 AM »
Agreed, he's a douche bag, but saying that he's getting what he deserves and such is a little much. I generally don't celebrate or find some sort of self righteous comfort in someone being ill. Finally, I noticed those weird pics above and realized I had never seen them before. Know why? I have never search for pix of guys dancing in banana hammocks. I think it's almost as weird to look for this type shit as it is to engage in the acts depicted. "sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie but ill never know cause I'll never eat the filthy mofo" DA might do the fag shag but I'll never know cause I won't be looking at it, much less search for it.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: March 03, 2012, 11:01:38 AM »
Agreed, he's a douche bag, but saying that he's getting what he deserves and such is a little much. I generally don't celebrate or find some sort of self righteous comfort in someone being ill. Finally, I noticed those weird pics above and realized I had never seen them before. Know why? I have never search for pix of guys dancing in banana hammocks. I think it's almost as weird to look for this type shit as it is to engage in the acts depicted. "sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie but ill never know cause I'll never eat the filthy mofo" DA might do the fag shag but I'll never know cause I won't be looking at it, much less search for it.

too late.. you've already looked  :-X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #589 on: March 03, 2012, 11:16:10 AM »
he doesn't need to, if he has no income to speak of, the hospital will pay for it and write it off as charity.

No they wouldn't you idiot. They would write it off as a loss ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: March 03, 2012, 02:26:19 PM »
Why do you put the that word in parentheses?

Anyhow, it is indeed a shame, and I feel terrible about what happened to Derick. People here have no heart if they can seriously joke around about a situation like this. Derek is a nice guy in real life. He is literally very sick now, and that is seriously no joke. People should leave the guy alone and stop trashing him. Will he still be tortured even if he dies? It just bugs the shit out of me what was done to him. I know he made mistakes and lived recklessly but the poor guy didn't deserve this.
you re not the one who decides who deserves what, dumb mofo. You morons should educate yourself before talking about matters you have no clue about, like christianity for example. Read the Bible first, then maybe you ll be able to say something meaningful about it.

The only smart, useful comment derek ever made about his life was "if i can be an example of a bad role model not to follow, then so be it". At least he finally got one thing right.

I personnaly think there will still be a lot more "derek anthony" especially in this day and age of lost uneducated neutered young males with poor or no decent father figures looking for shortcuts to give a meaning to their lives. Just look at any random gym nowadays, they re all packed with losers walking in DA's steps, there are millions of derek anthony in the making. They ll think about this moron's fate for like one day, then get back to injecting artificial chemicals in their bodies to get "bigger" than other males the next day. Insecurity is too powerful in these poor souls.

Stavios

« Reply #591 on: March 03, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »
Medical bill don't effect credit. And they will not write it off.
I tought they did

not that bad then

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #592 on: March 03, 2012, 02:50:09 PM »
in very late, also, he had it coming, what a reckless piece of nothing

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: March 03, 2012, 04:36:10 PM »
No they wouldn't you idiot. They would write it off as a loss ::)

Not all hospitals are for profit  :)  It might come as a surprise to you.

TEAM Nasser

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #594 on: March 03, 2012, 04:42:37 PM »
in very late, also, he had it coming, what a reckless piece of nothing

Good luck DA

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #595 on: April 15, 2012, 09:05:17 PM »
Quick update:

Derek Anthony has to go to dialysis treatment from 6-10pm and has had 2 heart attacks prior to treatment.  More than likely, he's going to need to get some new body parts which are hard to come by.  

As much shit that Derek has caused, I do not wish for him to die.  Death is permanent and there's no coming back from it so toss a little hope in the pool that he's able to get some new organs.  His situation is a lot more dire than what was let on originally and he's in pretty bad shape.  I seriously thought he was come back and go back to talking trash and etc but it appears to not be the case. 
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #596 on: April 15, 2012, 09:08:34 PM »
Quick update:

Derek Anthony has to go to dialysis treatment from 6-10pm and has had 2 heart attacks prior to treatment.  More than likely, he's going to need to get some new body parts which are hard to come by. 

As much shit that Derek has caused, I do not wish for him to die.  Death is permanent and there's no coming back from it so toss a little hope in the pool that he's able to get some new organs
Hope he gets through it. Thats rough at his age or any age. I would like to know what got him to where he is. Has to of been the narcotics.
T

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #597 on: April 15, 2012, 09:09:52 PM »
Quick update:

Derek Anthony has to go to dialysis treatment from 6-10pm and has had 2 heart attacks prior to treatment.  More than likely, he's going to need to get some new body parts which are hard to come by. 

As much shit that Derek has caused, I do not wish for him to die.  Death is permanent and there's no coming back from it so toss a little hope in the pool that he's able to get some new organs
How you know this?
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #598 on: April 15, 2012, 09:12:04 PM »
Couple of his friends emailed me on Facebook
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #599 on: April 15, 2012, 09:13:00 PM »
Couple of his friends emailed me on Facebook
Any word on the cause of all this?
T