Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1034 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: April 14, 2008, 02:55:50 AM »
hey gh,

what is your view on liver damage from oral aas? overrated or a reality?
what is the longest you would run an oral like var or tbol?

thanks dude!

overated unless you like to go clubbing 4 times a week and drink lots of beer and do weed and cocaine on the side...then its reality,,for the serious bodybuilder that is only doing hormones and fat burners etc it is big time overated

the best recomendation i can give you for orals in general is to work it 3-8 weeks on depending on the oral and then take same time off then go back on the oral,,

the biggest best bodybuilders of the 70s used to do just that,,they went on dianabol 20-30 days insane doses then went off 20-30 days ,,then again on then off on and off for same amount of time ,,,

thats the only way to get bigger as in good big to the levels you see aroudn now days if you wanna do it with aas only ,,,some guys even now days can climb up to 240-250 lb by this sub 30 days on then sub 30 days off especially with legit dianabol,,

ioral is a key ingredient in the bodybuilding   arsenal inorder to grow big and hungry,,,most bodybuilders from back in the day built their 235lb 6'2 size on those orals because they new how to do it right ;)
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 02:59:01 AM »
thanks again gh15

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 05:32:43 AM »
overated unless you like to go clubbing 4 times a week and drink lots of beer and do weed and cocaine on the side...then its reality,,for the serious bodybuilder that is only doing hormones and fat burners etc it is big time overated

the best recomendation i can give you for orals in general is to work it 3-8 weeks on depending on the oral and then take same time off then go back on the oral,,

the biggest best bodybuilders of the 70s used to do just that,,they went on dianabol 20-30 days insane doses then went off 20-30 days ,,then again on then off on and off for same amount of time ,,,

thats the only way to get bigger as in good big to the levels you see aroudn now days if you wanna do it with aas only ,,,some guys even now days can climb up to 240-250 lb by this sub 30 days on then sub 30 days off especially with legit dianabol,,

ioral is a key ingredient in the bodybuilding   arsenal inorder to grow big and hungry,,,most bodybuilders from back in the day built their 235lb 6'2 size on those orals because they new how to do it right ;)

Thanks, i had the same q too...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 05:44:18 AM »
thanks again gh15

thanks, i wanted to say the same thing.  ::)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 05:50:05 AM »

I remember in his column, Greg Zulak, stated that he personally saw a past Mr Olympia take a handful of Dbol before a workout....he said the guy didn't count how many, just poured a pile into his hand and downed it.  :o
just not good enough

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 05:55:58 AM »

I remember in his column, Greg Zulak, stated that he personally saw a past Mr Olympia take a handful of Dbol before a workout....he said the guy didn't count how many, just poured a pile into his hand and downed it.  :o

breakfast of the champions!

Nowadays i hear rumors there's people downing a WHOLE Milos-shake before, during and after WO without looking at their bank account!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 06:02:15 AM »
breakfast of the champions!

Nowadays i hear rumors there's people downing a WHOLE Milos-shake before, during and after WO without looking at their bank account!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D
just not good enough