Author Topic: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)  (Read 29289 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: [b]Earl would shit himself if Jerry Porter became a Raven![/b]
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2007, 06:06:48 PM »
Hey Earl. Make sure you to tune into the NFL network to watch "America's Team". It chronicles the greatest defense in NFL history. The 2000 Super Bowl champion Ravens.

Thursday 8pm.

Fuck the Steel Curtain.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2007, 07:07:38 PM »
so you officially take my $50

I win you pay me $50 ASAP

You win i do the same.

regular season record.  overall points scored for tie breaker

yes or no?

same with old school?

yes or no?
He'll probably bag out as usual. But if he's for it, I'm in.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
For what? I found what I needed to find to dismantle your lie.
Classic no answer.
That's excellent cause I DON'T want to be white. But when I wake up in the morning, it's when I feel like I want to, not cause I have to go to a job. You answer that whistle that rings at 5:00 am and obey your boss. HAHAHAHAHA! You know when people like you get frustrated because you start using the "race" card.

Meltdown.
Man the truth just hurts you? You envy that I don't have to work my ass off to make money. Maybe you should give jaguar a call and give her a chance.
Guess you have a chance then? It's the desperate ones who want to leave their third world countries who marry, whites, blacks or ANY American citizen. You are more than welcome to order a bride.

And lowest of the low? You must mean Asians have the lowest divorce rate, the lowest amount of felons, the lowest percentage of students who DON'T graduate from school, the lowest emissions cars designed by asians, etc, etc.
Yeah, I'd rather be Asian.
HAHAHAHA! No idea! It's Japanese though. What's yours? HOWDY? HI Y'ALL?

haha you just don't want to find the truth to your meaningless point

I love my job and love being white, it's funny how you think any guy that actually works is a loser, a real man wants to work notice how trump and bill gates still work?

jaguar?

and I love how you minorities claim we are so "wrong" when we point out your race, like you are allowed to say whatever you want ::)

and no "howdy" and "y'all" is a southern thing, you just proved your ignorance even more ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »
OzmO is a great guy, who also makes a ton of money and is very well respected for the company he works for. The demand for him is high, but to have him come to your establishment would cost quite a bit.

And BTW, I haven't seen anyone come to your rescue. Schlub.

i'll have my friends in real life register to help me debate your dumbass ::)

only the weak need others to help them fight their battles

you are asian though so i guess you have an excuse ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2007, 12:50:49 PM »
Losing a Superbowl to an NFC team is worse.
Key word is job. Stands for Just Over Broke. You still have to answer to higher authority puppet boy.

yes we lost to an nfc team that bought the super bowl and hasn't won a playoff game since due to the good ol salary cap 8)

you have no idea what I do so make all the assumptions you want :)

one thing we do know is you are an oriental hahahaha now that would suck ;D

do you know karate?

say something in asian :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »
so you officially take my $50 bet and oldschool's $20 bet?

I win you pay me $50 ASAP

You win i do the same.

regular season record.  overall points scored for tie breaker

yes or no?

same with old school?

yes or no?

yes

god I can't wait for the season to start

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »
Hey Earl. Make sure you to tune into the NFL network to watch "America's Team". It chronicles the greatest defense in NFL history. The 2000 Super Bowl champion Ravens.

Thursday 8pm.

Fuck the Steel Curtain.

haha for one year they had a great defense

the steelers had a better defense and the bears did too :P

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2007, 02:56:28 PM »
haha you just don't want to find the truth to your meaningless point
I gave you the proof I had. Now if you're trying to contridict, come up with something, other than your opinion, to counter it.

I love my job and love being white, it's funny how you think any guy that actually works is a loser, a real man wants to work notice how trump and bill gates still work?
That's great, and I love being ASIAN. And I never said that a guy that works is a loser, I just stabbed back with the fact that I don't have to ANSWER to anyone like YOU DO. I have an online business that makes me money, and I instruct a couple of kickboxing classes a week. I still workout 5-6 days a week and enjoy my life. I admire Gates and Trump, but they DON'T answer to anyone either.

jaguar?
Jaguarenterprises. Look her up on the members board and see what she does for a living. ;D

and I love how you minorities claim we are so "wrong" when we point out your race, like you are allowed to say whatever you want ::)
LMAO! I don't care that you point out race, but I do care when you use racial slurs because at that point you're trying to demean a race. Though we are having a lively debate, you don't need to attack the race that I am. Attack me as a person.

Oh and BTW, I bring it up and told body88 because like him, I am also a Moderator, check the Natural Bodybuilding forum, and it's the right thing to do.
and no "howdy" and "y'all" is a southern thing, you just proved your ignorance even more ;D
Lol, you didn't get that one either? It was to show YOU how ignorant you were being. Do you need me to explain how I worked that in?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2007, 02:57:02 PM »
Let me guess, you tool. You're going to say that the Steelers defense was better than the Ravens last year? Or are you talking about the 2000 Ravens defense versus the steel curtain?

Your team was better only because you had an offense that year and some guy named Bradshaw.(who you probably have no appreciation for.)

Defensively? no fucking contest son. 8) Giving up 10.2 points per game on defense for an entire season in today's NFL where the athletes are so much better, faster and stronger than in the late 70's???? ::)

Wake the fuck up, nephew.....

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »
i'll have my friends in real life register to help me debate your dumbass ::)
In other words, you'll make up gimmick accounts. And read about how to debate before you try. Read it CAREFULLY:

http://www.truthtree.com/debates.shtml

only the weak need others to help them fight their battles
HAHAHAHA! A friend of mine tries to you to "take a bet" and you call that fighting my battle? Grasping for straws again. I like that you're feisty about it though.

you are asian though so i guess you have an excuse ;)
Hahahahaha! Yeah I guess it's great being Asian in America.

[edit] Income
Further information: Income in the United States

Median household and personal income along racial lines.[citation needed]Asian Americans have household and personal income levels that exceed those of any other racial demographic, yet the Asian poverty rate is higher than for whites.[15] In 2005 the median personal income for Asian Americans was estimated to be $36,152, compared to $33,030 for Whites, $27,101 for African Americans and $23,613 for those identifying as Hispanic or Latino. Asian Americans had the highest household income levels of any racial demographic with a median household income of $61,094, compared to $48,554 among White households. Additionally 28% of Asian American households had incomes exceeding $100,000, while only 18% of the overall population boasted such household incomes. The higher household income for Asian Americans is, however, somewhat offset by a larger household size, leading to the median income per household member being slightly lower for Asian American than for White American households.[16] As the differences between the personal income levels among Asian Americans and those of other races are smaller than the racial discrepancies in household income levels, it becomes apparent that Asian Americans have a higher percentage 2+ income earner households. Overall, the higher personal income levels are attributed mostly to higher educational attainment.

I'm in the 28% of Asians EXCEEDING $100,000. ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_American

So where's yours? 8)

What's even scarier to YOU is that Asians are creeping up the ladder in the population. If we keep going, sooner or later, according to the term "He who has the money, has the power in POLITICS" if our incomes keep going up, we'll probably be able to establish a new Party. OOOOOOOOH!!!!!!

body88

« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2007, 03:25:47 PM »
Fellas, lets chill with the racial stuff and income level's of cities/people living in them..... Both sides....  I am not blaming anyone in particular, just asking the favor from all sides :) You guys can debate till the cows come home, just remember it is all in good fun...... You guys know you can say mostly whatever, but the main board rules have to be upheld somewhat.

Thanks

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2007, 03:34:44 PM »
yes we lost to an nfc team that bought the super bowl and hasn't won a playoff game since due to the good ol salary cap 8)
That kinda hurt ya? Too bad you can't be UNDEFEATED in Superbowl apperances like the 9ers. Good thing, Pitt was ousted by San Diego in '94, cause then we would have put the hurting on Pitt instead.

you have no idea what I do so make all the assumptions you want :)
What do you do? Are you too ashamed to say? You already know, I'm a stay at home dad. What's the matter, afraid I might hurt your feelings?

one thing we do know is you are an oriental hahahaha now that would suck ;D
And alot of people in America wish they had it as well of as we have as a race. Yeah, that really sucks. To be envied by people like yourself, to have the intestinal fortitude, and brains, to make the HIGHEST INCOMES in America by far.

do you know karate?
About as much as you know how to carry on a debate. ;D

say something in asian :D
Even better, you say something in English. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ooooooooooh that reading thing still gets you?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2007, 03:39:33 PM »
yes

god I can't wait for the season to start
So it's official. And we have proof that Earl accepted, so that if he loses, as I and OsmO would too, you can't back out and say you didn't bet. Good enough for me.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2007, 05:03:44 PM »
you just bagged on Asians Earl????

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah

you must be getting real desperate!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2007, 10:35:07 AM »
Fellas, lets chill with the racial stuff and income level's of cities/people living in them..... Both sides....  I am not blaming anyone in particular, just asking the favor from all sides :) You guys can debate till the cows come home, just remember it is all in good fun...... You guys know you can say mostly whatever, but the main board rules have to be upheld somewhat.

Thanks

Totally agree. It's getting out of hand. Can I say one more thing, though?

Earl, go buttfuck your dog!

body88

« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2007, 10:38:47 AM »
You guys can say whatever you want. With in reason of course. Must follow teh rules set forth by Yaroni... Well, somewhat anyway........... Not blaming anyone, you guys are all teh queefs  ;) ;)   

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2007, 11:19:11 AM »
That kinda hurt ya? Too bad you can't be UNDEFEATED in Superbowl apperances like the 9ers. Good thing, Pitt was ousted by San Diego in '94, cause then we would have put the hurting on Pitt instead.
What do you do? Are you too ashamed to say? You already know, I'm a stay at home dad. What's the matter, afraid I might hurt your feelings?
And alot of people in America wish they had it as well of as we have as a race. Yeah, that really sucks. To be envied by people like yourself, to have the intestinal fortitude, and brains, to make the HIGHEST INCOMES in America by far.
About as much as you know how to carry on a debate. ;D
Even better, you say something in English. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ooooooooooh that reading thing still gets you?

yawn ::)

how many times can you repeat the same nonsense?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
you just bagged on Asians Earl????

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah

you must be getting real desperate!

not as desperate to make up lies like saying somebody is poor ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2007, 11:23:26 AM »
Totally agree. It's getting out of hand. Can I say one more thing, though?

Earl, go buttfuck your dog!

I watched the ravens super bowl show yesterday on nfl network

what a piece of garbage that was, they didn't even mention the steelers beating them that season and we had a mediocre team

I also like how they left out fat fuck siragusa sitting on gannon in the afc title game giving the ravens the unfair win ::)

oh and I would like to fight brian billick that arrogant piece of shit ;)

there is one thing good about billick, he cut dilfer gauranteeing the steelers could own the ravens even more hahahaha :D :D :D

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2007, 11:59:05 AM »
not as desperate to make up lies like saying somebody is poor ;D

E

At point was i incorrect when i said Pittsburgh is a economically poor?

and in the spirit of insults i did insinuate you were poor, mainly cause you were acting like it in balking at the bets.

But , you sir, sunk to the lowest of lows and pulled out a racial slurr.   

Only shows your total lack of class.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2007, 12:35:40 PM »
I watched the ravens super bowl show yesterday on nfl network

what a piece of garbage that was, they didn't even mention the steelers beating them that season and we had a mediocre team

I also like how they left out fat fuck siragusa sitting on gannon in the afc title game giving the ravens the unfair win ::)

oh and I would like to fight brian billick that arrogant piece of shit ;)

there is one thing good about billick, he cut dilfer gauranteeing the steelers could own the ravens even more hahahaha :D :D :D

E

You've had a mediocre team the vast majority of it's existence.  At least compared to the Niner's history.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2007, 06:12:56 PM »
yawn ::)

how many times can you repeat the same nonsense?

E
Probably until you answer questions with reason and factual, or at least proof from articles to back up what you say. Till then, we just debate endlessly.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
Re: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »
Earl,

The Ravens thrashed the Steelers 16-0 in the season opener at Three Rivers Stadium that year. Remember?

One of 4 shut outs their defense had that year.

I'll admit. That was one crazy year. 5 straight games without scoring an offensive touchdown and they won three of those games. Crazy! :o :o :o

And they ended up winning the Super Bowl. Out of control!!

Earl, you can say all you want about bandwagon this and bandwagon that. But the truth is that I was ecstatic about B-more getting a football team again in 1996. It was awesome to have a football team you could be proud of. And to win it all after just five seasons in existence?

Unreal.....

And to work for the Ravens organization as a public relations executive? It's truly a dream and I'm living it. 8)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2007, 09:02:21 PM »
Earl,

The Ravens thrashed the Steelers 16-0 in the season opener at Three Rivers Stadium that year. Remember?

One of 4 shut outs their defense had that year.

I'll admit. That was one crazy year. 5 straight games without scoring an offensive touchdown and they won three of those games. Crazy! :o :o :o

And they ended up winning the Super Bowl. Out of control!!

Earl, you can say all you want about bandwagon this and bandwagon that. But the truth is that I was ecstatic about B-more getting a football team again in 1996. It was awesome to have a football team you could be proud of. And to win it all after just five seasons in existence?

Unreal.....

And to work for the Ravens organization as a public relations executive? It's truly a dream and I'm living it. 8)

i love to do what you are doing for a football team.  even for the steelers   ;)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2007, 09:41:03 AM »
It's good times, for sure.

Man, I would have loved to have traveled to Miami had the Ravens went to the Super Bowl. It would have been a lot of work for me but I would've squeezed in some nightlife. ;)

Miami's a fun town, man. Been there plenty of times club hopping. God, the women down there are absolutely beautiful. Love those Cuban latino women. :P :P :P