Author Topic: Dante Doggcrapp running Getbig Down!  (Read 24007 times)

nawty69

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Dante Doggcrapp running Getbig Down!
« on: September 23, 2008, 05:56:28 PM »
Jesus, is this wanker for real?

Another red faced slag running down Ron and the greatest BB board online, the dirty cunt.

Listen Troodoo, you love this place, you cant stay away, you are just another in a long line of dribbling tards who are only happy when surrounded by asslickers.

Dante, not only are you a tard, you are a tard who doesnt have the balls to names names; seriously, tell us who the girls here are? Squad? Croatch? who? you wont though, you lame fuckwit.

You piss soaked moron.

Seriously, fuck off.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=455490&postcount=20

>:(

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Dante Doggcrapp running Getbig Down!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 05:58:44 PM »
He's a jerk, we know this.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 06:00:55 PM »
you'd think a fat man would have thicker skin

fuck him

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »

O

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »

Another red faced slag running down Ron and the greatest BB board online, the dirty cunt.

Listen Troodoo, you love this place, you cant stay away, you are just another in a long line of dribbling tards who are only happy when surrounded by asslickers.

Dante, not only are you a tard, you are a tard who doesnt have the balls to names names; seriously, tell us who the girls here are? Squad? Croatch? who? you wont though, you lame fuckwit.

You piss soaked moron.

Seriously, fuck off.

I fail to see where he's wrong.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 06:16:09 PM »
You wouldn't say it to his face.  He would crush you like a bug.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 06:16:48 PM »
Someone needs to explain to the snake oil pedlar Dante, that Getbig had shitloads of pros posting here BEFORE Ron cleaned up the board.

Only assholes new to Getbig think that the pros were somehow 'chased away', that is total shite. The number of pros posting here dwindles over the period (of about two years) AFTER Ron brought in heavier moderation.

Dante needs to get back to mopping out his shit stained, rat infested warehouse rather than wringing out the panties of his fanboys.

Shit, I bet that guy doesnt even know the blink182 cunt anyway? but yeah, lets go online and pretend to be best fucking mates with the man.. I am sure he needs that as he lays in a bed burnt half to death with tubes hanging out of his ass!

Dante, are you always so desperate as fuck to sell shit protein supps gullible?
brutual 9 post count....

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 06:17:15 PM »
Dante is just pissed because getbig owned him on his bs claims about some video posted here.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »

what a fuckin retard... does he actually think when people go "oooooh" "ahhhhhh" looking at him, itc bc they think he looks GOOD?!?!?!

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 06:18:05 PM »

You piss soaked moron.

Seriously, fuck off.

Maybe you're one of the gimmicks he was talking about.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 06:19:20 PM »
what bullshit vid did this guy post

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 06:23:50 PM »
I absolutely stand by what I said.

If you guys think its ok to tell Kris Dim that he deserves to die (with racial slurs also) after what he went through.....

and think its ok to call Jay Cutler, Kevin Levrones, King Kamali and other bodybuilders wives......whores, fat, ugly etc etc etc (they are their wives, they arent in this sport as athletes and they dont asked or deserve to be judged by your ass)

then screw you....because its wrong....and I dont give a flying shit what argument you want to throw at me that "no its right--freedom of speech".....it ain't right.

And the fact that a well known "very beautiful" woman that you guys did actually blast on here....let it be known to a few choice individuals that she did actually read what was said and bawled her eyes out as it made her feel like absolute crap is more than enough for me to draw my opinion.

But that doesnt matter to you guys...just another day in anonymous land right?

and ill say it once more....if you spend a great deal of time under gimmick accounts on getbig blasting various respectable people in the sport....absolute telltale sign of someone who hates their life and thats their only outlet to make themselves feel better.

People who got their head dialed in straight are actually out doing something a little bit more "productive" in life.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 06:25:24 PM »
dantes ABSOLUTELY right....

Posting on getbig actually makes ones whole character and morals degenerate horribly - its absolutely true

Ppl can say otherwise , but are in denial

the mockkking , the gaybashing , calling arabs sand ppl and what not , for fuxakes the people who are the reason for us being on this forum , the BBers , ppl bash them uncontrollably , the woman folk who post he arent even safe

Yes , its cos Ron lets people get away with it , that they think its ok

I post on here for the BBg , i could care less about much else

Fuck ill even read MD ,but i HATE Romano

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 06:26:01 PM »
we all die now fuck up and tell kris dim u wanna date instead of flirtying with him.

fat fuck

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 06:26:08 PM »
Are you dumb? thats how getbig rolls, always has. His assertions about Getbig were incorrect.

The pros that can dig it have ALWAYS been treated with respect here. The thing that makes getbig great is that NO pros get their asses kissed here, not even the fitness whores hawking their shit websites.

The pros that have fragile egos will run off, the others who can dig it will stay.

It has FUCK ALL to do with a lack of respect.

Listen wanker, feel free to piss off to MD or whichever gay 'full of asskissers' board does it for you.

Snivelling twat.

Take poll too see how many disapprove of gimmicks. It's the gimmicks that are ruining the board. Damn near everything is tolerated.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

If you guys think its ok to tell Kris Dim that he deserves to die (with racial slurs also) after what he went through.....

and think its ok to call Jay Cutler, Kevin Levrones, King Kamali and other bodybuilders wives......whores, fat, ugly etc etc etc (they are their wives, they arent in this sport as athletes and they dont asked or deserve to be judged by your ass)

then screw you....because its wrong....and I dont give a flying shit what argument you want to throw at me that "no its right--freedom of speech".....it ain't right.

And the fact that a well known "very beautiful" woman that you guys did actually blast on here....let it be known to a few choice individuals that she did actually read what was said and bawled her eyes out as it made her feel like absolute crap is more than enough for me to draw my opinion.

and ill say it once more....if you spend a great deal of time under gimmick accounts on getbig blasting various respectable people in the sport....absolute telltale sign of someone who hates their life and thats their only outlet to make themselves feel better.

People who got their head dialed in straight are actually out doing something a little bit more "productive" in life.

i swear , i hadnt even read this post when i typed mine...but it mirrors it perfectly

why did a gimmick have to post this topic ?

People are themselves degenerating uncontrollably

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »
The assing about and gimmicks make this board. This board is full of wittier and more intelligent people than any bbuilding board.

If you survive the initial onslaught and learn how to play the game you will be fine.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »

I say what I need to say under this account and this account only.

Gimmicks suck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
i think dante is right, this place is full of idiots  :)

promuscle is full of crybabies though

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 06:33:29 PM »
cmon !

ppl say only what they want to on cyber space , not reality.In the real world , nobody say SHIT and stand in awwwe of the BBers and fitness BABES

i mean look how lame this thread starter is , he had to create a GIMMICK to hide from his `VIRTUAL` identity  ::) wtf ! are you kidding me.He doesnt want to degrade his actual account , so hes using a gimmick.I shudder to think what will happen to this person in real life

He`ll say  lil less than fuckall to anyones face  ;D

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 06:34:39 PM »

Holy shit this guy has the most perfect T frame ever hahahaha...

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 06:46:27 PM »
Cmon my man at least if you are going to show me in full offseason mode looking all bloated dont use pics from 2003.....here let me help you out

Big Daddy Smooth about a month and a half ago.....and loving it.....see you at the buffet

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »
The T frame looks better there, but I gotta say it...EPIC lighting  ;D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »
I have to give you huge respect on the "arms folded across in front of me because i dont show enough size just standing there with arms at my side like how normal people take pictures" photo.

Everyone knows that how most people stand to take pics.

Did you walk across the gym and outside like that too? Whats next the longsleeve shirt with swimming floaties underneath around the biceps pic?

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »
I have to give you huge respect on the "arms folded across in front of me because i dont show enough size just standing there with arms at my side like how normal people take pictures" photo.

Everyone knows that how most people stand to take pics.

Did you walk across the gym and outside like that too? Whats next the longsleeve shirt with swimming floaties underneath around the biceps pic?

"Respect" who gives a shit about your respect, that's why your sensitive brokeback self is crying cause you thought people around here would respect you.
Let's see your fat roided ass in the arms crossed, in normal lighting and see if you look anywhere near decent...no you'd look obese and would probrably try to push your fat out. In my pic you can clearly see I'm just standing with my arms crossed not pushing the biceps out and not needing special lighting.
You see it your way cause you're an insecure little big man with a shit druged up T frame and believes everyone thinks like you. "Floaties under the shirt", something tells me your looser ass has actualy done this you piece of shit.
Coming here and crying like a bitch, no one needs to respect fags like you. you got your assed kicked in high school, got all big and fat on your roids and think your special and an expert...go use ur tears as lubricant when you masturbate tonight asshole.
have a nice day, fat girl.
...maybe i took that a little too far, pleaes dont cry its only the internet