Author Topic: Dante Doggcrapp running Getbig Down!  (Read 24005 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Dante Doggcrapp running Getbig Down!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »
"Respect" who gives a shit about your respect, that's why your sensitive brokeback self is crying cause you thought people around here would respect you.
Let's see your fat roided ass in the arms crossed, in normal lighting and see if you look anywhere near decent...no you'd look obese and would probrably try to push your fat out. In my pic you can clearly see I'm just standing with my arms crossed not pushing the biceps out and not needing special lighting.
You see it your way cause you're an insecure little big man with a shit druged up T frame and believes everyone thinks like you. "Floaties under the shirt", something tells me your looser ass has actualy done this you piece of shit.
Coming here and crying like a bitch, no one needs to respect fags like you. you got your assed kicked in high school, got all big and fat on your roids and think your special and an expert...go use ur tears as lubricant when you masturbate tonight asshole.
have a nice day, fat ####.
...maybe i took that a little too far, pleaes dont cry its only the internet
:o

Take a deep breathe and get some fresh air, you're melting badly here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 09:10:46 PM »
rc money, dante destroys you in every way. just walk away.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 09:13:06 PM »
:o

Take a deep breathe and get some fresh air, you're melting badly here.
No melt, just wanted to mess with the guy...and maybe I like writing more than just five words a post.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »
rc money, dante destroys you in every way. just walk away.
No shit...just between you and me I don't think he's a natty.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:07 PM »
No melt, just wanted to mess with the guy...and maybe I like writing more than just five words paragraphs a post.
This is getbig, we have short attention spans, if you can't finish your post in a reasonable amout of words,........you could always post the arm floaty pic he's talking about. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 09:18:17 PM »
No shit...just between you and me I don't think he's a natty.

he never claimed to be. we trained together in the late 90's. dante would give you the shirt off his back.

we spoke many times as of why he doesn't post much on getbig. getbig's loss. i personally decided to come back and i already regret it.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:41 PM »
This is getbig, we have short attention spans, if you can't finish your post in a reasonable amout of words,........you could always post the arm floaty pic he's talking about. :D
I guess you've done the arm floatie before, sorry to disapoint but I'm not there yet.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »
he never claimed to be. we trained together in the late 90's. dante would give you the shirt off his back.

we spoke many times as of why he doesn't post much on getbig. getbig's loss. i personally decided to come back and i already regret it.
Perhaps you're right, I may have gotten a little carried away when he attacked(albeit provoked first) my pic cause i said he had a T frame.
I was just trying to get a rise out of him and I have never done any pro or pro-relative bashing on here before, nothing personal against the guy just internet bs.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:10 PM »
I guess you've done the arm floatie before, sorry to disapoint but I'm not there yet.
Weak.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 09:46:57 PM »
Dante has his opinion and I respect that. In many ways he is right. But he takes the worst of a popular message board and highlights it. They often forget the best parts, but such is life.

No one gives you thanks. It is always complaints.

But dont hate on Dante because of his opinion.

I posted on the other thread a more detail response in the G&O.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »
Dante has his opinion and I respect that. In many ways he is right. But he takes the worst of a popular message board and highlights it. They often forget the best parts, but such is life.

No one gives you thanks. It is always complaints.

But dont hate on Dante because of his opinion.

I posted on the other thread a more detail response in the G&O.

Orange chicken on me next getbig mod meeting. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »
its True, after the 2nd sentence the words become jumbled and incoherrent mess

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 08:11:33 AM »
IMO Dante does have valid points - some people here say terrible things. There are very good people here also, actually the majority of posters but they get overshadowed by the fools. Really though, 90% of getbiggers are very cool people in my experience, just a few make us all look look like cretins.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 06:54:19 AM »
Where's Milos when you need him?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 01:42:55 PM »
IMO Dante does have valid points - some people here say terrible things. There are very good people here also, actually the majority of posters but they get overshadowed by the fools. Really though, 90% of getbiggers are very cool people in my experience, just a few make us all look look like cretins.

I agree, I read this board for a while before I began posting and when I did start posting I was expecting a baptism of fire. It never happened. If you don't post anything stupid you won't get torn apart, but hell, so what if you do? It's the internet ffs!  ;D Most people here are cool, just some are outrageous and everyone else on other boards whines like little pussies about a minority.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »
Getbig is a game, if u cant understand that, your a fuckin idiot.

And if you dont like that then dont post here!

Half of the people that post here are the SAME PERSON! if that makes any sense. So if you take anything that is said on here for gospel then your the one that needs help, not the person who said it.

Hope this helps :)

Glen ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 11:49:18 PM »
Getbig is a game, if u cant understand that, your a fuckin idiot.

And if you dont like that then dont post here!

Half of the people that post here are the SAME PERSON! if that makes any sense. So if you take anything that is said on here for gospel then your the one that needs help, not the person who said it.

Hope this helps :)

Glen ;D

Thanks.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Now everyone knows i am Arnold.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »
Cmon my man at least if you are going to show me in full offseason mode looking all bloated dont use pics from 2003.....here let me help you out

Big Daddy Smooth about a month and a half ago.....and loving it.....see you at the buffet

Dante you looked jacked in these pics.  what were you weighing?  Also, Ron is crazy. Gimmicks and piss poor moderation have turned this place to sshit.

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2008, 08:29:12 PM »
Dante you looked jacked in these pics.  what were you weighing?  Also, Ron is crazy. Gimmicks and piss poor moderation have turned this place to sshit.

Jason
I resent that shot at the Mods, "buddy" >:(

Post on The Positive Board, traffic goes up and down, but the more the merrier!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2008, 08:48:59 PM »
I resent that shot at the Mods, "buddy" >:(

Post on The Positive Board, traffic goes up and down, but the more the merrier!! :D

I was referring strictly to the G&O. Some stuff is funny, but the racist stuff is absolutely rediculous.  ALL HAIL THE Y!

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »
I was referring strictly to the G&O. Some stuff is funny, but the racist stuff is absolutely rediculous.  ALL HAIL THE Y!

Jason
Serious Q for you, why is it OK to make fun of fatties, queers, retards, skinny twinks, dieted down to 3% and posing in your undies for other men "bodybuilders"...........but not someones race?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2008, 09:10:12 PM »
Serious Q for you, why is it OK to make fun of fatties, queers, retards, skinny twinks, dieted down to 3% and posing in your undies for other men "bodybuilders"...........but not someones race?

Well, in most cases, except for race, theyre not born into it.

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »
Well, in most cases, except for race, theyre not born into it.

Jason
Fair enough.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2008, 01:18:10 AM »

It's sensitive. Ever looked your parents in the eye and know they were denied rights until they were 30? That one of them lost a sibling as a hospital refused to help them as they were black? That until they were in their 30's they were only legally paid half as much as whites therefore messing up their financials and opportinunities? As there entire life was messed up by legal racism? Ever looked at your parents/uncles/aunts and known that?

Anyone that has done that, would understand.

Murder is tossed around, I could "kill" you, people joke about Muslims dying - but if I were to joke about 9/11 "hahahaahahah was GREAT watching all those Americans die ahahahahahah, hope Bin comes again and pops off more Yanks!" people would get offended - as again, it's a sensitive thing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »
It's sensitive. Ever looked your parents in the eye and know they were denied rights until they were 30? That one of them lost a sibling as a hospital refused to help them as they were black? That until they were in their 30's they were only legally paid half as much as whites therefore messing up their financials and opportinunities? As there entire life was messed up by legal racism? Ever looked at your parents/uncles/aunts and known that?

Anyone that has done that, would understand.

Murder is tossed around, I could "kill" you, people joke about Muslims dying - but if I were to joke about 9/11 "hahahaahahah was GREAT watching all those Americans die ahahahahahah, hope Bin comes again and pops off more Yanks!" people would get offended - as again, it's a sensitive thing.
HHHmmmmmmm, my friend, one could be just as sensitive about their weight, or going bald, or their height, or their sexual orientation.......as some could be about their race.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!