Author Topic: any of you stop the injectables 2-4 weeks before your show ?  (Read 879 times)

Stavios

any of you stop the injectables 2-4 weeks before your show ?
« on: March 16, 2009, 07:48:05 PM »
Some of you switch to orals only for the last few weeks ?

I never did but last year I kind of had some lumps on my glutes and shoulders  :-\

is it a good thing ? you need to take a shitload of orals to take the same mgs per week

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
Re: any of you stop the injectables 2-4 weeks before your show ?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »
If you jab correctly then you can run injectables right up to show day - hell i did shots back stage before going on, not AAS but still shots all the same.

You either; don't know how to pin correctly or have bunk gear.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 08:04:11 AM »
Some of you switch to orals only for the last few weeks ?

I never did but last year I kind of had some lumps on my glutes and shoulders  :-\

is it a good thing ? you need to take a shitload of orals to take the same mgs per week

whats your cycle for your show Stavios?

Yes, you should run them up until the day of the show...no need to drop anything. Just my opinion.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 10:00:31 AM »
as far as ive went is to switch from oil based to water based in last 4 to 6 weeks,, along with extra orals..

do you use nolitoli in the states ?

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »
you mean nolotil ?
Never used it but I knew a few guys who tried it, seems good !
most only shoot in in there biceps tho.

Meso, I am not doing a show this year as I am still too fat as of now, but I am cutting for the beach.
dieting on Primo only and I am adding some anavar tommorow when I receive them.
underground but my friends used it and apparently it's good

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 07:17:05 PM »
I stopped all oil based 10 days out. I know some guys that run all the way up to the show no problem but the leaner I got, more I noticed the injection sites starting to swell just a bit. So, I stopped them 10 days out and just ran winny tabs and shot tren every day the last week up to the show.

One of those things, you have to see how you react closer you get to show time bro but I would plan to stop oils 10-14 days out...

Heck, if you had "lumps" you could have won my show. The guy that beat me for the overall looked like he had over sized zits (site injections obviously) on his delts, quads and still beat me! Amazingly brutal judging.  :-\  He evem apologized to me for winning, he knew he should have been marked down.

Iris Kyle lost the Mrs. O a couple years back because she had the same thing. Smart judges mark down for it.