Author Topic: change training style for cycle?  (Read 876 times)

nikinizor

• Getbig II
change training style for cycle?
« on: February 14, 2011, 04:59:47 PM »
You guys have been more than helpful and I have read all the previous cycle help posts...I got it covered with pct and how much and when to use...blah blah blah....my question is wether I should change how I train..for example I do cardio with every workout 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after, as well as 40 minutes on off days(treadmill for either) should I stop or minimize my cardio on cyle or just post cycle to keep nutrients and energy for muscle growth? or just keep on keepin' on?
also I stretch just after each lifting session to get more juices flowing in the muscles and to try to maintain some flexibility...keep it up or stop for cycle?
this is first 'real' cycle, have done pro hormone tren x before...this one is Cypionate and thinking of adding deca to kickstart things...gonna run 8 wks @ 500 a week

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: change training style for cycle?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 06:54:35 PM »
Keep the cardio in, nothing wrong with that.  Stretching is individual, but I always do some deep stretching on the muscle groups I work out afterward.  Keeps me from tightening up too much and has a little with recovery.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 08:07:39 PM »
Extend the time on the test. And deca takes awhile to kick in. Use prop or dbol to kickstart it

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »
If what you've been doing works keep doing it. The idea behind using anabolic steroids is to do what you're already doing only better.