8)

I cannot see a Death Penalty though.
D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: "Da U"
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 06:33:40 PM »
Their 90's nickname, "Thug U", is still the best nickname for a team I've seen.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 06:59:02 PM »
Their 90's nickname, "Thug U", is still the best nickname for a team I've seen.

It's looking pretty shitty for "thug U".  :D I can only wonder what La'twan Anderson and Seantrel Henderson are thinking, but hey, i guess his dad is still trying to get his Rap Career off the ground.  :D
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 10:30:29 PM »
karma for ditching the big east, they have been mediocre ever since and they will be dead after this scandal

E
E

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 06:57:14 AM »
I don't understand. Big time college football has always been corrupt. The school I went to, none of the marquee players ever attended class, all drove new cars and lived in private digs. What's changed other than an over accessed social media butting in where they don't belong   ???

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »

8)

I cannot see a Death Penalty though.

Me either...SMU didn't have the same clout.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 02:32:40 PM »
"Da U" hasn't been any good since 2003.  UM players in the post-Coaker era that are in the NFL shocked pro coaches that they couldn't even watch game film properly.  This looks very bad for the program.  It was barely above average at its very best within a weak ACC conference where they've yet to appear in an ACC championship game.

I'm of the opinion though that the NCAA should ditch the damn rules.  If a booster or anyone wants to give a player money, let them.  If there is any criminality involved in the matter, let law enforcement handle it.  The NCAA in its present state cannot enforce the myriad number of obscure rules and universities shouldn't be held accountable for what players do on their own time.  Its a university, not a daycare service.