Author Topic: robcguns MIA  (Read 2046 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: robcguns MIA
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2024, 11:40:52 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2024, 11:45:27 AM »
i've been dulling it up lately so you can just call me Dr. Dull

when i was a teen one of my uncles said something like "my life is like being shot out of a cannon compared to your dull life" :D :D :D

i'm chatting with an attractive 22 year old and she likes me i guess coz she gives me lots of attention with talking videos on telegram, females dont show videos of themselves to you unless they find you attractive ;)

she is pretty facially but a fatty sadly, 5'4 and a buck 30 :'( :'( :'(

top weight for me @ 5'4 is a buck 10 maybe maybe a buck 15 MAX

i'm trying to determine which needs the most muscle on me, side delt, rear delt, short head bi, long head bi, braciradlius, lateral outer tricep, inner long head tricep, medial tricep

i guess i could post up shots from all angles for your input/wisdom with regards to this as you def got da pipes 8)

52 and single newsflash your standards are too high. You should be happy with any woman willing to talk to you that doesn't want money. The 22 year old wants money. No woman on this planet under 45 is going to find you in anyway attractive. You will be lucky to find a 50 year old woman who has any honest interest in you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2024, 11:46:55 AM »
my friend is finding a clinic that gets good reviews to get my 2 wounds closed up, so got to get them repaired first then i can train them

my back just like my chest responds very quickly to training stimulus so i'm not worried bout it

like AJ said many years ago there are torso guys (me) and limb guys (mentzer), us torso guys grow chest and back very easily

i just took photos and i'm gonna send them to a friend and get his feedback and i may just hire someone to coach me as to which parts of the delts, bis and tris to bring up

this guy puts out lots of good vids which show how to focus on the certain parts of the delts, bis and tris and to isolate them more effectively

i have to be careful with close-grips, floor presses and dips ie. tricep compounds coz they blow up my fucking chest and don't do shit for tris for me, they put too much size on my pecs and not as much on my tris so my proportions get even shitter using them >:( >:( >:(

"you can absolutely place more stress on that lateral head"

the man says that right here and he is correct

How the fuck do you still have open wounds months later?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2024, 11:48:43 AM »
Hey guys, thank you for the concern. I had to step away from society for a week and leave my phone at home while I walked into the woods for some alone time. It was a good reset. I was at the point of walking around and snapping necks. Good to be back. I haven’t stepped away from getbig in an along time. Will be fun catching up on whatever I missed. I’m guessing Hankins and dj181 stuff haha.

Just seeing and hearing how people act is really getting to me.

Agree time in the woods is awesome I always feel great after a west virginia mountain trip

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2024, 11:49:42 AM »
i'm trying to focus on spot gaining on my arms and delts right now

i gotta analyze those pics well and decide where to focus

side delts will get hammered for sure

seems like long head of bi and the bracaradilus and lateral/outer tri need more emphasis

short head of bi and long head of tri appear to be outsizing the other parts

You haven't gained anything you are still 160lbs. You will not gain anything until you start training back and legs and eating more than 2k calorie starvation rations a day

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2024, 11:50:58 AM »
How the fuck do you still have open wounds months later?

How do you shoot blood from your ass like a squid shoots ink?

Sometimes people have odd problems BHankorus.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2024, 11:52:18 AM »
How do you shoot blood from your ass like a squid shoots ink?

Sometimes people have odd problems BHankorus.

I haven't passed blood in months I am shockingly healthy.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2024, 12:17:23 PM »

Can't shake a cold and sore throat off a month after symptoms and a course of antibiotics. Also claims he's "shockingly healthy". That damn fine Mensa brain in action again!

At 205lbs I am extremely lean and starting to get sick there is no need to try and go any lower. I have no desire to get sick cutting weight. I have no desire to lose muscle. No thanks not what I am trying to do. I actually prefer my look heavier. I only did the classic because I knew I had a better chance to win at classic. I was only that light because I got sick a few weeks prior. I started to get healthier and gain weight the week before the show then 4 days out I got a sore throat and a cold I am still dealing with now. I prefer my look at 225lbs plus. I plan to bulk not cut. The goal is to get the legs blown up enough to switch to bodybuilding, but it will take some time. You guys can trash my lack of hamstring flexing all you want my quads were bigger and more cut up than last year. I can also see my physique I am getting more vascular. I will be better next year but I was good enough to clearly win this year. I may be 230 plus on stage next time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2024, 02:03:26 PM »
You haven't gained anything you are still 160lbs. You will not gain anything until you start training back and legs and eating more than 2k calorie starvation rations a day

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2024, 03:50:21 PM »

Can't...breathe....AIR!...I NEED AIR!...LOLOLOLOLOLOL! 

Thanks, brother!  ;D

David carradine went out in a bad way I wonder was it a hooker gone wrong scenario and he wasn’t fapping in the wardrobe with a cord around his neck

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2024, 04:20:37 PM »
Agree time in the woods is awesome I always feel great after a west virginia mountain trip

Visiting dump sites for your exes ?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2024, 04:24:38 PM »

Yes,  bhanky's case is definitely one of the pot calling the kettle Hebrew.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2024, 06:20:38 PM »
52 and single newsflash your standards are too high. You should be happy with any woman willing to talk to you that doesn't want money. The 22 year old wants money. No woman on this planet under 45 is going to find you in anyway attractive. You will be lucky to find a 50 year old woman who has any honest interest in you.

For you yes

For me not

You have zero clue chief

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2024, 06:23:49 PM »
Yes,  bhanky's case is definitely one of the pot calling the kettle Hebrew.  ;D

He's fucking clueless

I'm 10 pounds heavier after 8 months at the exact same bf maybe even slightly leaner

Haven't gained any muscle my ass

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2024, 06:30:03 PM »
Good to see you doing OK rob.

He's fucking clueless

I'm 10 pounds heavier after 8 months at the exact same bf maybe even slightly leaner

Haven't gained any muscle my ass

Finally made some gains after 10 fucking years of steroids.  Did you boost that monster deadlift past 285 yet stud?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2024, 06:32:56 PM »
Good to see you doing OK rob.

Finally made some gains after 10 fucking years of steroids.  Did you boost that monster deadlift past 285 yet stud?

Hahahaha

Nope but my spider dB curl and dB skull and side lateral have increased a tad😅😅😅

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2024, 06:38:18 PM »
Thanks everyone. Good to be back on here, can’t believe I went 5 or whatever days without my second home.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2024, 12:29:28 AM »
Thanks everyone. Good to be back on here, can’t believe I went 5 or whatever days without my second home.
Did you have withdrawal?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2024, 01:17:52 AM »

Read that out loud to yourself now... Really?? healthy?? Months???
I never shit blood in my life, does that make me "super shockingly healthy"  ???

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2024, 05:06:02 AM »
Glad you`re OK buddy......did you walk the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu or was it one of your shorter 50 mile walks.  LOL  ;D

Rob doesnt go out for walks, he merely walks in place while the earth moves under his feet...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2024, 05:09:22 AM »
For you yes

For me not

You have zero clue chief

Really I am married to a Lawyer. I have also been married before to actual American women my age with actual degrees and careers. My baby momma may be a bitch but she has a degree and a career just like my ex and current wife. You are paying eastern european whores and think you are Don Juan.

If you can't get a woman your age who has their own career and isn't looking for your mamas weekly whore money then you are a loser. Stop being a loser and start looking for an actual women your age who might actually like you if you were not such a pervert and a weirdo.