Author Topic: Screw You Dr. Fauci Thread!  (Read 32520 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Screw You Dr. Fauci Thread!
« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2022, 08:12:11 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: September 26, 2022, 08:33:34 AM »
Americans Tell U.S. 'Health Experts' Where They Can Shove Their Booster Shots
PJ Media ^ | 25 Sep 2022 | Mat Margolis
Posted on 9/26/2022, 11:24:42

Our so-called “health experts” have clearly lost the faith of the American people because, despite their endless pushing of COVID-19 vaccines and regular boosters, few Americans who are eligible to receive the updated COVID booster shot have actually gotten it.

Earlier this month, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) authorized the distribution of updated Moderna and Pfizer boosters.

“The updated COVID-19 boosters are formulated to better protect against the most recently circulating COVID-19 variant,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said at the time. “They can help restore protection that has waned since previous vaccination and were designed to provide broader protection against newer variants. This recommendation followed a comprehensive scientific evaluation and robust scientific discussion. If you are eligible, there is no bad time to get your COVID-19 booster and I strongly encourage you to receive it.”

However, the pandemic shed light on some unsightly facts about the government officials in charge of our response to health crises. They are not only inept but also susceptible to political pressure in the same way that politicians are. As such, Americans are neither concerned about the latest variant nor convinced the booster would do anything about it, as evidenced by the fact that only 1.5% of eligible U.S. citizens have gotten the new and improved COVID booster, according to the CDC’s own data.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2022, 06:48:07 PM »
 >:(

Fauci and wife's net worth increased by $5M during the pandemic, analysis finds
Fauci and wife experienced net worth increase as many Americans and businesses struggled during pandemic
By Joe Schoffstall | Fox News
Published September 29, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-wifes-net-worth-increased-5m-pandemic-analysis-finds

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2022, 10:55:04 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #304 on: October 05, 2022, 02:49:03 PM »

Would be great to see him locked up, will it happen.....
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #305 on: October 05, 2022, 08:11:25 PM »
Let me be the first on here to say Thank You Dr. Fauci for your decades and decades of public service.  You, good sir are a national treasure and will be missed greatly.  Your retirement only means that our very own Oak will have a lot more on his plate.  Thank you and God Bless.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: October 06, 2022, 07:50:54 AM »
Another COVID variant could emerge this winter, Fauci warns. (again and again and again..) BA.5 omicron COVID variant is prevalent across the country
foxnews ^ | 10/6/2022 | Julia Musto
Posted on 10/6/2022, 10:34:43

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci cautioned Tuesday that "we should not be surprised" if a new COVID-19 variant emerges in the winter.

Speaking during an event with the USC Annenberg Center for Health Journalism, Fauci said that while pandemic trends like hospitalizations were down nationwide, challenges still lie ahead.

"We should anticipate that we very well may get another variant that would emerge that would elude the immune response that we've gotten from infection and/or from vaccination," Fauci said, noting that there's always the risk of an uptick of respiratory diseases during the winter months.

Last winter, the omicron variant led to a surge in cases, and multiple sublineages have spread since then.

"Remember, we were going in the right direction in the summer of 2021 and along came delta. Then, in the winter – November, December of 2021 – along came omicron. And, since then, we've had multiple sublineages of omicron," he said.

The White House and health officials are encouraging eligible Americans to get an updated omicron-specific booster shot of the coronavirus vaccine.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #307 on: October 06, 2022, 11:01:54 AM »
Recall Dr. Fauci.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2022, 11:32:54 PM »
Let me be the first on here to say Thank You Dr. Fauci for your decades and decades of public service.  You, good sir are a national treasure and will be missed greatly.  Your retirement only means that our very own Oak will have a lot more on his plate.  Thank you and God Bless.

Do you think he handled the AIDS and Covid issues well? 

Remember how he tried to scare the public by saying everyone was at risk with AIDS?  Or when he admittedly lied to the public about masks? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2022, 11:33:47 PM »
CDC ended mask requirements in healthcare...and almost nobody noticed
DAVID STROM
October 01, 2022
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/10/01/cdc-ended-mask-requirements-in-healthcare-and-almost-nobody-noticed-n500175

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2022, 12:07:13 AM »
Do you think he handled the AIDS and Covid issues well? 

Remember how he tried to scare the public by saying everyone was at risk with AIDS?  Or when he admittedly lied to the public about masks?

What truly amazes me about Dr. Fauci is the fact that he has yet to earn the Nobel Prize. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2022, 01:46:31 AM »
fauckboi was / is a Complete Khunt
He only cared about Himself & increasing his bank balance
Didn't give a Rat's Arse about anyone's Health.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2022, 06:26:13 AM »
I hope the Mini-Mengele soon goes teh way of the Dodo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: October 13, 2022, 05:37:17 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2023, 06:28:43 AM »
Generation Lockdown: Quarter of Fourth Graders Cannot Read Properly
Breitbart ^ | 05/17/2023 | Peter Caddle
Posted on 5/17/2023, 9:23:43 AM by ChicagoConservative27

One in four fourth-graders in Germany cannot read properly post-lockdown, international research has shown.

Data published as part of the Progress in International Reading Literacy Study (PIRLS) has found that one in four fourth graders in Germany cannot read properly as of 2021.

The data has contributed to fears that the country’s prolonged COVID lockdown has badly damaged a generation of children, with the country’s government warning that nearly three-quarters of children in the country have been left with mental health difficulties as a result of COVID restrictions.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: June 14, 2023, 08:54:15 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #316 on: June 14, 2023, 09:06:11 AM »
Generation Lockdown: Quarter of Fourth Graders Cannot Read Properly
Breitbart ^ | 05/17/2023 | Peter Caddle
Posted on 5/17/2023, 9:23:43 AM by ChicagoConservative27

One in four fourth-graders in Germany cannot read properly post-lockdown, international research has shown.

Data published as part of the Progress in International Reading Literacy Study (PIRLS) has found that one in four fourth graders in Germany cannot read properly as of 2021.

The data has contributed to fears that the country’s prolonged COVID lockdown has badly damaged a generation of children, with the country’s government warning that nearly three-quarters of children in the country have been left with mental health difficulties as a result of COVID restrictions.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Too busy with insane gender stuff, pregnant men, CRT, white-hate, etc... (Grooming, etc)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #317 on: June 14, 2023, 09:09:31 AM »
How many could read pre-lockdown? ^

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2023, 11:26:08 AM »
These incompetent corrupt tools get golden parachutes way too often.

Fauci becomes 'distinguished professor' at Georgetown medical school while raking in $400,000 per year pension
"I think what I have to offer is experience and inspiration to the younger generation of students..."
Thomas Stevenson
Jun 27, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/fauci-becomes-distinguished-professor-at-georgetown-medical-school-while-raking-in-400000-per-year-pension

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2023, 01:34:00 PM »
These incompetent corrupt tools get golden parachutes way too often.

Fauci becomes 'distinguished professor' at Georgetown medical school while raking in $400,000 per year pension
"I think what I have to offer is experience and inspiration to the younger generation of students..."
Thomas Stevenson
Jun 27, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/fauci-becomes-distinguished-professor-at-georgetown-medical-school-while-raking-in-400000-per-year-pension

He was a government employee of the NIH from 1968 - 2022 and the director since 1984.  I think if you work for 54 years , then any pension you get isn't a golden parachute.  In any event, he's 82 years old so there won't be too many payments   

A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2023, 02:20:55 PM »

He was a government employee of the NIH from 1968 - 2022 and the director since 1984.  I think if you work for 54 years , then any pension you get isn't a golden parachute.  In any event, he's 82 years old so there won't be too many payments

I believe he was the highest paid federal employee in the country?  Plus his wife worked for the government too.  They had a combined income of over $700k and a net worth of over $10M, if memory serves.  Not bad for taxpayer funded jobs.  And now he will get paid by Georgetown with their highest honor bestowed on professors, all for lying to the public for years. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2023, 04:09:58 PM »

That was his choice.   He is triple dipping and a leech.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2023, 01:02:49 PM »
NEW: Coronavirus Subcommittee Releases Bombshell Email Showing Fauci Knew Gain-of-Function Research Happened in Wuhan
By Becca Lower | July 13, 2023
https://redstate.com/beccalower/2023/07/13/new-coronavirus-subcommittee-releases-bombshell-email-showing-fauci-knew-gain-of-function-research-happened-in-wuhan-n776057

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2023, 01:50:39 PM »
NEW: Coronavirus Subcommittee Releases Bombshell Email Showing Fauci Knew Gain-of-Function Research Happened in Wuhan
By Becca Lower | July 13, 2023
https://redstate.com/beccalower/2023/07/13/new-coronavirus-subcommittee-releases-bombshell-email-showing-fauci-knew-gain-of-function-research-happened-in-wuhan-n776057
Great! Like everyone with half a brain didn't already know this. Will he be held accountable, not a fucking chance! America has taken a turn and I don't see it coming back. My contemplation of leaving this Country is very real and I would never have imagined such thoughts. Fortunately, I have the means to do this millions of others are unfortunately stuck.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2023, 08:42:28 PM »
Great! Like everyone with half a brain didn't already know this. Will he be held accountable, not a fucking chance! America has taken a turn and I don't see it coming back. My contemplation of leaving this Country is very real and I would never have imagined such thoughts. Fortunately, I have the means to do this millions of others are unfortunately stuck.

There will be zero accountability. 

I was just telling a friend today that our country is done.  I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see a way back from the insanity.