Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 82662 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1125 on: March 30, 2023, 04:54:44 PM »
^^ you are a foreign born whiner.  We already knew that.
Why the racist hate? I thought you libtards were all about love and accepting others?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1126 on: March 30, 2023, 05:16:06 PM »
Why the racist hate? I thought you libtards were all about love and accepting others?

It's not hate if it is accurate.

Obviously you like to see him showcase his autism over and over again.

Props for keeping my secret though.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1127 on: March 30, 2023, 05:25:03 PM »
^^ Sorry but I don't find anything at all attractive about Hispanics.  Stinky smelly people.

StrawMan/LurkerNoMore/WayneTracker,

You are a racist, but we already knew that.

Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1128 on: March 30, 2023, 07:45:27 PM »

Thanks for promoting my posts Little Loco

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1129 on: March 30, 2023, 08:13:46 PM »
^^ Sorry but I don't find anything at all attractive about Hispanics.  Stinky smelly people.

StrawMan/LurkerNoMore/WayneTracker,

You are a racist, but we already knew that.

Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1130 on: March 30, 2023, 08:14:48 PM »
It's not hate if it is accurate.

Obviously you like to see him showcase his autism over and over again.

Props for keeping my secret though.
Racist
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1131 on: March 30, 2023, 09:31:42 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: March 31, 2023, 05:53:21 AM »
Racist

I prefer the term "very fine person".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1133 on: April 06, 2023, 11:46:02 AM »
Skip to comments.

‘At Least 40’ Undercover Informants Were Doing Surveillance On Jan. 6, Defense Lawyer Says
Daily Caller ^ | April 6 2023 | TREVOR SCHAKOHL
Posted on 4/6/2023, 12:57:11 PM by euram

Law enforcement agencies had at least 40 undercover informants engaging in surveillance work among defendants on Jan. 6, defendant Dominic Pezzola’s lawyer Roger Roots said Wednesday.

A Proud Boys member, Pezzola is currently standing federal trial in Washington, D.C. with the group’s former national chairman Enrique Tarrio and members Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl for allegedly conspiring to oppose the Jan. 2021 transfer of presidential power and related charges. The government admitted Tuesday that eight FBI confidential human sources were embedded among the Proud Boys on Jan. 6, Roots reported in a Wednesday court filing, saying the Homeland Security Investigations (HIS) agency appears to have had some 19 informants active at the time.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1134 on: April 06, 2023, 12:20:01 PM »
^^ Great.  Eye witnesses to what the criminals did.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: April 08, 2023, 11:24:55 AM »
And.....   you didn't think they were done with these scumbags did you?

Looking for 16 years.  Good times!!

Tucker told me that Jan 6th people were  simply taking a self guided tour.  What part of the White House tour is this stop?

---
Prosecutors seek lengthiest Jan. 6 sentence yet for rioter who pinned officer in Capitol doorway

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Prosecutors+seek+lengthiest+Jan.+6+sentence+yet+for+rioter+who+pinned+officer+in+Capitol+doorway
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1136 on: April 08, 2023, 11:27:40 AM »
A thief who attended a Stop The Steal protest.  You can't make this shit up.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Chicago+man+who+stormed+Pelosi%E2%80%99s+office+on+Jan.+6+found+guilty+as+new+details+emerge

---
Chicago man who stormed Pelosi’s office on Jan. 6 found guilty as new details emerge

One of the first Chicagoans charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was found guilty Friday on all six counts he faced related to the mob breach.

Kevin Lyons, 40, of the Gladstone Park neighborhood, had allegedly posted a photo of the plaque outside then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s ransacked office. The statement of facts Lyons agreed to with federal prosecutors offers new details describing what happened as he roamed Pelosi’s room and removed items.

The North Side man gave prosecutors plenty of clues to work with. He publicly posted his car route from Chicago to Washington, D.C., the day before the riot, writing, “I’m heading to DC to STOP THE STEAL,” court records show.

On Jan. 6, he recorded himself throughout the day and texted updates to others while weathering tear gas and flash-bangs as rioters broke into the building after a rally hosted by then-President Donald Trump.

“We’re storming the Capitol building,” he said. “I guess we’re all going to jail.”

He called the riot an “(expletive) revolution” as he ascended stairs to the Capitol’s Senate Wing doors, court records show.

Once inside, the man goaded politicians hiding elsewhere nearby while sharing chants with the mob.

“Nancy, where are you?” he said, referring to the Californian representative who then led the Democrat’s House majority.

Then he found her office on the second floor, court records say. He called out her name again and took a photograph of the plaque outside her wall.

He posted the photo to Instagram, court records say, but took it down after about an hour.

Back inside Pelosi’s office, Lyons walked around. He caught his own image reflected in a mirror, screenshots shared on the court records show.

He saw a gray, wool coat hanging from a coat rack as a news show playing on a television screen covered the mob storming the Capitol.

“Anyone need a coat?” he said.

According to court records, he reached into the coat’s pockets and pulled out a brown, leather wallet. The wallet contained about $50, a TSA PreCheck card, two bank cards and a driver’s license. Lyons never returned it.

The Chicago man entered Pelosi’s personal office next, the statement of facts said. There, he removed a framed photograph of Pelosi with civil rights icon and former U.S. Rep. John Lewis. He took that too, the records said.

He texted a friend a picture of the photograph to someone else, telling them he was now a felon.

“I took this off Pelosi’s (expletive) desk,” he said.

He then snapped another picture of himself with the stolen photo as he left the Capitol in an Uber.

Lyons signed to agree that all of the facts stated in the court records describing his time in the Capitol are true, the records show.

The statement of facts is part of a “stipulated trial” plea deal that allows Lyons to accept conviction as if a guilty plea had been entered without admitting guilt. Through the agreement, he has waived his right to a trial by jury.

The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found Lyons guilty on counts of entering and remaining in a restrict building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building, entering and remaining in certain room in the Capitol, disorderly conduct in the Capitol, demonstrating in the Capitol and obstructing an official proceeding, the records show.

The counts include five misdemeanors and one felony, court records show. A preliminary sentencing guidelines estimate shows he might be sentenced to 10 to 16 months in prison.

His sentencing is set for July 14.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1137 on: April 08, 2023, 11:32:33 AM »
They just can't stop being criminals.  No matter what.  Can't stop being liars either. 

DoJ slamming 7 years down on his head.

---

Ex-soldier with Jan. 6 ties gets 7 years prison in Tampa case

TAMPA — Jeremy Brown, the retired U.S. Army Special Forces master sergeant ensnared in a federal investigation of the events at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, received a sentence of seven years in federal prison Friday for having two illegal guns, a set of hand grenades and a classified military document at his Tampa home.

Senior U.S. District Judge Susan Bucklew also ordered Brown to complete three years of supervision upon his release, with a condition that he undergo an evaluation for mental health treatment.

The prison sentence, which totaled 87 months, came after the judge spoke of Brown’s 20 years of service as Green Beret, but also his actions since his retirement, which she said demonstrated Brown put himself above the law.

“You’ve accepted no responsibility for what you’ve done in this case,” Bucklew said. “And you are defiant to the end.”

Clad in baggy orange pants and an orange jail shirt, Brown addressed the judge for close to 15 minutes before he was sentenced. In lofty rhetoric that detailed his military background and referenced the words of Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis, the Declaration of Independence and the judge’s own legal career, Brown accused the government of deceiving the court and targeting him.

“My service cannot be tarnished by lesser men,” he said, looking at the prosecutors.

He mentioned his connection to Jan. 6, 2021, suggesting the events of that day were orchestrated by the FBI.

“The truth will come out,” he said of his case.

Brown, 48, was arrested in the fall of 2021 after federal agents executed a search warrant at the Palm River-area home where he lived with his girlfriend. The warrant had to do with an investigation of Brown’s ties to the Oath Keepers and their involvement in the events of Jan. 6, when a mob in support of former President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol building and disrupted certification of the 2020 presidential election results.

In the search of Brown’s home and a recreational vehicle on the property, agents found a sawed-off shotgun and a short-barreled rifle, which were not registered in a federal database as is required when such weapons are modified. They also found a tactical vest that held two hand grenades.

They also found a printed “trip report,” authored by Brown during his time in the Special Forces, which detailed a search for missing soldier Bowe Bergdahl in Afghanistan. The report contained information deemed sensitive to national security and was thus classified.

In a weeklong trial in December, Brown’s defense argued that the CD and hand grenades were planted by government agents. He testified during the trial, admitting the guns were his and that he wrote the trip report, but he claimed the information in it was not classified.

A jury convicted Brown on six federal charges for the guns, the grenades and the trip report.

But the jury found him not guilty on four other charges related to several other classified documents saved on a CD labeled “secret,” which agents also found in his belongings. Brown said he’d never seen the CD before.

A sentencing memo filed by Brown’s defense asserted that he was a member of the Oath Keepers for only one month immediately after the 2020 election. His membership in the extremist group ended shortly after FBI agents came to interview him in December 2020 and attempted to recruit him to be a confidential informant, according to the memo.

The memo claims that Brown’s presence on Jan. 6 outside the Capitol, where he was photographed in combat attire, was merely as a volunteer to provide security for the rally, which escalated to a riot.

“There is no evidence that Mr. Brown participated in any violence or caused damage to any property,” the memo stated.

Brown remains charged in a separate case in Washington D.C. with entering a restricted area and disorderly conduct. He is not accused of actually entering the Capitol building.

A vocal figure in right-wing alternative media before his arrest, Brown drew a loyal following of supporters, who staged occasional demonstrations outside the Pinellas County jail, where he has been incarcerated for 18 months.

Brown launched an unsuccessful bid for Florida House of Representatives while he awaited trial. Before his arrest, he made a short-lived bid for Congress.

Facing sentencing, he drew letters of support from Republican U.S. Reps. Anna Paulina Luna and Gus Bilirakis.

On Thursday, a third support letter came from Florida State Rep. Berny Jacques, R-Seminole. He noted Brown’s lack of a criminal record and his military service.

“I’ve been very impressed by the accounts of Mr. Brown’s great conduct while incarcerated during this case,” Jacques wrote. “Many have described Mr. Brown as a ‘model prisoner’ for leading Bible study, deescalating altercations, and for building up morale with fellow inmates by leading certain recreational activities.”

Supporters who spoke in court Friday described Brown as a family man who loves his country.

“He’s a good man,” his mother, Lisa Brown, told the judge. “And I’m so sorry that people have told you that he’s not.”

“I find Mr. Brown to be honest to a fault,” said Cathi Chamberlain, an activist and podcast host who encouraged Brown in his recent run for office. “To the thousands following his story, something feels seriously wrong with his treatment.”

Some made references to Brown’s arguments that the government had planted evidence, including the grenades, in his belongings.

Judge Bucklew called the claims “ridiculous.”

Assistant U.S. Attorney Daniel Marcet argued that Brown downplayed the severity of his crimes. He put people at risk, the prosecutor said, by storing the grenades in an unsafe manner, and jeopardized national security by keeping the classified document.

Marcet accused Brown of lying on the witness stand regarding his knowledge of the items. He said Brown exploited his position in the Special Forces.

“He used that service as a sword to commit these crimes,” Marcet said. “He cannot now use it as a shield to evade punishment.”

---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Ex-soldier+with+Jan.+6+ties+gets+7+years+prison+in+Tampa+case

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: April 08, 2023, 02:29:37 PM »
Why do all these folks getting sentenced as a result of their January 6th involvement remind me of sheep jumping off a cliff. Their leader secretly wore a parachute and thus survived despite his enormous weight.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1139 on: April 08, 2023, 03:02:24 PM »
Prosecuting your political opposition and his supporters....welcome to communism, comrades.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: April 08, 2023, 05:31:18 PM »
Prosecuting your political opposition and his supporters....welcome to communism, comrades.

Prosecuting criminals for crimes they committed.  Welcome to justice Fetter.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1141 on: April 08, 2023, 05:32:11 PM »
Why do all these folks getting sentenced as a result of their January 6th involvement remind me of sheep jumping off a cliff. Their leader secretly wore a parachute and thus survived despite his enormous weight.

Kind of funny the number of them now wanting to blame him and subpoena him during their trials and not a peep from him about helping.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1142 on: April 08, 2023, 07:15:29 PM »
Prosecuting criminals for crimes they committed.  Welcome to justice Fetter.
If that were the case, we'd see antifa and blm flooding the court system, Tom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: April 09, 2023, 06:54:03 AM »
If that were the case, we'd see antifa and blm flooding the court system, Tom.

And we should see it, Fetter.

Maybe if the Trumpturds were not so stupid to show their faces and openly brag about their crimes on social media, they wouldn't have gotten caught either.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1144 on: April 09, 2023, 08:19:08 AM »

That reminds me of all the Folk Sheep that did exactly what their leaders told
Them to do with the China Virus Farce - While their leaders secretly away from cameras
didn't take a blind bit of Notice - I guess Sheep will be Sheep .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: April 09, 2023, 09:04:34 AM »
And we should see it, Fetter.

Maybe if the Trumpturds were not so stupid to show their faces and openly brag about their crimes on social media, they wouldn't have gotten caught either.
Good to see you're open about your support of communism, Tom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1146 on: April 09, 2023, 04:06:17 PM »

He supports the Democrats (whom he voted for) in their sexualization and mutilation of our Nation's Children.  Their deviancy is no longer veiled in any sense of the word for it is as they so enjoy saying about their perverted supporters, no longer "closeted". 

Fuck LNM and all Democrats and any that voted for the Democratic Party. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: April 10, 2023, 07:08:37 AM »

It's called justice Fetter.  Do a crime and do some time.  Once you are caught that is.

Wasn't that the case with you?   ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1148 on: April 10, 2023, 07:09:25 AM »
He supports the Democrats (whom he voted for) in their sexualization and mutilation of our Nation's Children.  Their deviancy is no longer veiled in any sense of the word for it is as they so enjoy saying about their perverted supporters, no longer "closeted". 

Fuck LNM and all Democrats and any that voted for the Democratic Party.

Fuck cripples.

Fuck fat ass diabetic cripples even more.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1149 on: April 10, 2023, 03:56:35 PM »
Wayne "Fudge-Packer" Tracker.
Jerks his jizz all over his dead dads grave stone. Reminds him of old days when he was corn-holing his grommet.
Sick fukking pervert... ::)