Author Topic: PEDs VS BEING NATTY  (Read 2584 times)

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
Re: PEDs VS BEING NATTY
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2022, 11:51:56 AM »
Hmmmm Tell me more . What is Your Age ?

I'm 62 & know others older than me & still using .
Sure an excess of most things can cause you harm - In the grand scheme
of Drugs / Medications Steroids are Fairly Low Risk - NO I didn't say they're
Without possible side effects .

Only When you consider they're Dishing them out to Baby's & Folk 100+
Men & Women , Kind of puts a certain perspective on Them.

People Smoke / Drink / do Dangerous activities etc etc Hell Driving Car's
Why do They take the Risk of Potentially compromising their health ??

Ahhh I know It's Only Steroids & Orange Man are Bad.  ;D

Who really wants to live to the point where you can’t take care of yourself anyway? So many want these long lives where realistically society deems most people useless after a certain age anyway. Since we’re all slaves of the system we might as well enjoy our time here and not “play it safe” all the time. Natty hate on PED users comes across as straight up jealousy - no other reason why someone else would care about another’s personal choices so much.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2022, 12:11:40 PM »
Yeah, It comes across that you are .

Why ?
Just do as you wish to do & let the others do as they wish
It really shouldn't bother You.  ::) ::)

You are really taking this personally.

I am not trying to stop you using steroids, nor am I stopping you from excessive alcohol, narcotic, or amphetamine use.

By all means do as you wish.

Why are you upset when someone points out the negative aspects of steroid usage?

Would you be equally upset over someone pointing out negative effects of excessive alcohol consumption?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2022, 12:19:16 PM »
Who really wants to live to the point where you can’t take care of yourself anyway? So many want these long lives where realistically society deems most people useless after a certain age anyway. Since we’re all slaves of the system we might as well enjoy our time here and not “play it safe” all the time. Natty hate on PED users comes across as straight up jealousy - no other reason why someone else would care about another’s personal choices so much.

No one wants to live their final days in physical or mental helplessness.

However, you are making an assumption that one day, because of past drug abuse, you will suddenly just drop dead instantly, without pain, lights out...boom!

This is the error in thinking of the "live like a lion till I'm 30 instead of like a lamb till 80" crowd.

The reality is those abusing these drugs probably will die younger, slowly and agonizingly over an extended period of time, likely ending hooked up to tubes in a hospital bed from complications brought on by long-term over-use/abuse of these drugs.  Others may indeed go lights out at 30-50 with a massive coronary, which by the way, while fast, is not pain-free.

No different higher risk outcome than those who abuse drugs like alcohol, narcotics, etc. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 12:42:20 PM »

So drugs are bad?

Unless they help you live out longer.

Your question is most likely intended to entrap me in an illogical statement but I'll play along.

Most drugs have numerous potential negative side effects and are not intended for long-term usage.

For certain medical conditions, long-term drug use is prescribed because the illness is far worse.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 12:46:32 PM »
You are making an assumption that one day, because of past drug usage, you will suddenly just drop dead instantly, without pain, lights out...boom!

This is the error in thinking of the "live like a lion till I'm 30 instead of like a lamb till 80" crowd.

The reality is those abusing these drugs probably will die younger, slowly and agonizingly over an extended period of time, likely ending hooked up to tubes in a hospital bed from complications brought on by long-term over-use/abuse of these drugs.

No different higher risk outcome than those who abuse drugs like alcohol, narcotics, etc.

This.

For many it's not about living longer, but about having a good quality of life for as long as possible.

It's not even about PEDs or being natty, it's more about mentality it's about things like training style, food and lifestyle choices.

Look at Ronnie, Flex Wheeler and Bhanky. None of them can even walk up a set of stairs unaided and they aren't even 60 yet. It's about a lack of foresight and often taking PEDs are just a symptom of that.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2022, 12:50:03 PM »
This.

For many it's not about living longer, but about having a good quality of life for as long as possible.

It's not even about PEDs or being natty, it's more about mentality it's about things like training style, food and lifestyle choices.

Look at Ronnie, Flex Wheeler and Bhanky. None of them can even walk up a set of stairs unaided and they aren't even 60 yet. It's about a lack of foresight and often taking PEDs are just a symptom of that.

Well said.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2022, 01:19:58 PM »
You are really taking this personally.

I am not trying to stop you using steroids, nor am I stopping you from excessive alcohol, narcotic, or amphetamine use.

By all means do as you wish.

Why are you upset when someone points out the negative aspects of steroid usage?

Would you be equally upset over someone pointing out negative effects of excessive alcohol consumption?

He's a proud drug addict who deals with his insecurities by taking steroids.

It's a sad statement about our society.

So many insecure men.

You're Wrong Again - It is you who is taking it personally & having a go at others for their choices .

You & Everyone else can point out the potential negatives as well as the positives
That's Good & Fine by me.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2022, 01:34:23 PM »
No one wants to live their final days in physical or mental helplessness.

However, you are making an assumption that one day, because of past drug abuse, you will suddenly just drop dead instantly, without pain, lights out...boom!

The reality is those abusing these drugs probably will die younger, slowly and agonizingly over an extended period of time, likely ending hooked up to tubes in a hospital bed from complications brought on by long-term over-use/abuse of these drugs.  Others may indeed go lights out at 30-50 with a massive coronary, which by the way, while fast, is not pain-free.

I'm finding quite difficult to take you seriously- Clearly you have an almighty hang up about certain folk using
Steroids, Yet not others that are prescribed as needing them by a doctor .
It kind of makes it sound as steroids know who to inflict vast damage to & who not.
Very Clever these steroids are.  :D

I take it you neither Drink alcohol or smoke or use any Drugs unless
A Doctor Says its necessary?  No Coffee, No Painkillers , No Nothing ,
See I do not have any issue with you doing that , Enjoy .

As For slow deaths, My Mother suffered that fate & My Father is now
Sadly heading in that direction - Niether of Them used Steroids of their
Own Choice.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2022, 01:38:55 PM »
This.

Ahh its about mentality Now 🙄  🥱

Neither can millions of other men & women regardless of if they took steroids or not !!

Virgil

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2022, 01:55:40 PM »
Illuminati, im 65, I've been lifting since 1975.  I have no problem with people  on peds, but I believe that they (roids) have long term negative health effects. I honestly think as you get older you can maintain a pretty respectable build being drug free.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2022, 02:00:02 PM »

Ahh its about mentality Now 🙄  🥱

Neither can millions of other men & women regardless of if they took steroids or not !!

Did I say any different? I even gave examples of how the issue isn't even steroids related.

It seems your roid rage is affecting your reading comprehension, so I've highlighted the key points to help you.

This.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2022, 03:12:53 PM »
Illuminati,

I don't care if you take me seriously.  Most of the time on Getbig I am not serious and make nonsense posts.

But being serious for the moment note I said "over-use/abuse" of steroids.

Just like any drug, if you abuse them you can cause problems.

Now I did comment on men's insecurities as to why they use steroids.

The guy in the vid with head tats believes in the "live like a lion, die young" principle.

I think most men use them to make them feel better about themselves, which speaks to insecurity about their self-image.  If they felt great about themselves why would they need to "get big"?

Why do men use illegal steroids in your opinion?

Why do you use steroids yourself?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2022, 03:16:26 PM »

I'm finding quite difficult to take you seriously- Clearly you have an almighty hang up about certain folk using
Steroids, Yet not others that are prescribed as needing them by a doctor .
It kind of makes it sound as steroids know who to inflict vast damage to & who not.
Very Clever these steroids are.  :D

I take it you neither Drink alcohol or smoke or use any Drugs unless
A Doctor Says its necessary?  No Coffee, No Painkillers , No Nothing ,
See I do not have any issue with you doing that , Enjoy .

As For slow deaths, My Mother suffered that fate & My Father is now
Sadly heading in that direction - Niether of Them used Steroids of their
Own Choice.

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Live and Let Live, Motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2022, 04:32:07 PM »
Illuminati, im 65, I've been lifting since 1975.  I have no problem with people  on peds, but I believe that they (roids) have long term negative health effects. I honestly think as you get older you can maintain a pretty respectable build being drug free.

I respect your view & decision.

Shame the hollier than thou crowd have your attitude.

Living to an older age comes with its own negative health effects. 
I'm 50/50 if steroids are a issue to health or if they are of benefit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2022, 04:34:52 PM »
Did I say any different? I even gave examples of how the issue isn't even steroids related.

It seems your roid rage is affecting your reading comprehension, so I've highlighted the key points to help you.

Seems you are The One Raging 🤬🤬🤬

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

So its not about Mentality  Then, ??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2022, 04:45:55 PM »
Illuminati,

I don't care if you take me seriously.  Most of the time on Getbig I am not serious and make nonsense posts.

The guy in the vid with head tats believes in the "live like a lion, die young" principle.

I think most men use them to make them feel better about themselves, which speaks to insecurity about their self-image.  If they felt great about themselves why would they need to "get big"?

Why would you care if I take you seriously or not

As someone who posts on this forum you're entitled to your opinions & say what you like
That's the appeal of GetBig & By the same measure I & other can & do exactly the same 😊

Why do men use steroids?  For a Whole Variety of Reasons - I'd say.
Oh & Steroid usage is Not Illegal in all countries - Not Here in UK.
It is a Class 3 Drug & I'm legally able to use them.

Why do I use steroids ? Because I chose to - I much prefer how I Feel Physically & Mentally using them as to when
I'm not.

What Drugs do you take / use ??  And Why ??

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2022, 04:50:44 PM »
I sign all my checks with a 3CC syringe !!   LOL  ;D

Hey it`s a personal choice........up to the individual.....you can argue until the cows come home.....we`ve all seen it before on here.

For or against......train hard and eat healthy.....what else can one really say without an endless argument?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2022, 04:50:52 PM »
"Doing half of what some Random dude does who comes into the gym and just does a bunch of bullshit in here loads up the leg press and stuff" 2:50ish mark Matt is identified

So IFBB pro bodybuilders are taking 8mg of Anadrol daily?

You absolute stupid fuck.

I took the LOWEST dose I could possibly take and still get a result.

And that's why I got to maintain every follicle of hair, and not get any pimples. And just as I expected, I'm going back to normal now with no issues,  and no PCT.

If I took an actual cycle - you would know. I wanted a boost of 15-20 temporary pounds, and that's what I got. I can always trust a low-dose oral cycle to do that.

As for Mike Van Wick, I have no reason to believe he takes a small amount of juice.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2022, 06:21:02 PM »
Hey- not arguing or whatever cause I'm nat but what natural things do you mean? Always looking for ideas. Thanks!

There aren't any proven methods.

It's impossible to "naturally" increase your Test levels.

Some things can cause Test to spike "slightly" for very short amount of time.

But that isn't going to change anything.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2022, 06:45:26 PM »
Your question is most likely intended to entrap me in an illogical statement but I'll play along.

Most drugs have numerous potential negative side effects and are not intended for long-term usage.

For certain medical conditions, long-term drug use is prescribed because the illness is far worse.

I’m just trolling you Nat, thanks for being a good sport. I don’t care if people use or not. There are good perspectives on both side of the issue

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2022, 07:26:32 PM »
So is there a conclusion if it’s better to be natty or a juicer?

I’m looking for empirical evidence on this matter.

You've come to the right place.   8)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2022, 07:34:34 PM »
There aren't any proven methods.

It's impossible to "naturally" increase your Test levels.

Some things can cause Test to spike "slightly" for very short amount of time.

But that isn't going to change anything.

Andrew Huberman claims that Fadogia and Tongkat can increase ones test by 100's of ng's.  I don't buy it but I think I'm gonna try it out for myself.  What are your thoughts on both Huberman and his methods. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2022, 08:25:10 PM »
He's a proud drug addict who deals with his insecurities by taking steroids.

It's a sad statement about our society.

So many insecure men.
My nikka

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2022, 03:43:47 AM »
This.

I have bad knees from snowboard and wrestling injuries as a teenager nothing to do with bodybuilding or Peds my knees were bad before I got into serious lifting

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2022, 03:46:31 AM »
Illuminati,

I started using assistance to help heal from multiple orthopedic surgeries wanting to walk right without a cane is not an insecurity