Author Topic: Candace chews up AOC and spits her out !!  (Read 4245 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Candace chews up AOC and spits her out !!
« on: September 26, 2022, 05:11:26 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Candace chews up AOC and spits her out !!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 05:17:44 PM »
Loving it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 05:25:22 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 06:29:11 PM »
Love me some Candace.  Smart women.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 06:32:10 PM »
and college drop out and former vogue magazine desk employee Owens is qualified to speak on anything of importance because???

oh wait, I thought trumpsters hated the "elite", (you know minus their leader is the epitome of a elitist)" so with that thinking they should LOVE a former bartender! WHO worked her butt off to get her higher education.....

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 06:34:39 PM »
Wes, amazing how you post and use a keyboard while getting sucked off by Gape Ass and One More Rape.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 06:48:36 PM »
Wes, amazing how you post and use a keyboard while getting sucked off by Gape Ass and One More Rape.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....I get it....HA HA HA HA

ASSHOLE!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2022, 06:59:58 PM »
and college drop out and former vogue magazine desk employee Owens is qualified to speak on anything of importance because???

oh wait, I thought trumpsters hated the "elite", (you know minus their leader is the epitome of a elitist)" so with that thinking they should LOVE a former bartender! WHO worked her butt off to get her higher education.....

And you enjoy making yourself look like a 'tard in a public forum because?  You know the answer to your ridiculous question and yet  you pose it to us all as if you were the mythical sphinx and we poor travelers.   As for a certain slut working her butt off?  She's still making an ass out of herself.    Not difficult considering those teeth.

Perhaps the "thing" of greatest importance is the truth and Candace speaks that with ease.  AOC dare not utter the truth as she would likely melt away like a slug having had salt poured upon it.

Pass the salt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2022, 07:07:42 PM »

Since when does a college degree mean shit anymore? If you want to defund, defund the fucking universities. AOC has a degree and she literally and I mean LITERALLY the dumbest person to ever walk the halls of Congress. She’s a fucking dolt. She supposedly has a degree in econ but can’t add 2+2

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2022, 07:18:18 PM »
What’s wrong Tom? Don’t like it when your puppets start thinking for themselves?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2022, 07:29:05 PM »

Where is she wrong?

In your own words.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2022, 07:54:52 PM »
Where is she wrong?

In your own words.

He can't

It's a lib tactic.

Can't win a logical, factual debate so attack the person. Libs are fucking garbage human beings.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2022, 08:00:05 PM »
Libs definitely suck ass.

Retarded, delusional and without souls.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2022, 10:07:20 PM »
She likes the white d!ck as her husband is a white dude

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2022, 12:25:14 AM »
Candace destroys her which isn't difficult considering AOC has the brain of a pissant.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2022, 01:44:17 AM »

Not fond of hearing the truth TomTurd??
Seems like you get extremely triggered by the truth.

You think college is the "be all, end all"??  Boy are you in a bubble (of retardation).

Shes just speaking common sense and truth, no degree needed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2022, 03:08:43 AM »

Because she’s not blinded by leftist madness/retardation. She’s more qualified than the most educated democratic piece of shit. Being a democrat negates any smarts you might have once had.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2022, 03:10:28 AM »
She can gladly have mine.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2022, 03:11:16 AM »
Not fond of hearing the truth TomTurd??
Seems like you get extremely triggered by the truth.

You think college is the "be all, end all"??  Boy are you in a bubble (of retardation).

Shes just speaking common sense and truth, no degree needed.
She`a articulate and smarter than a whip.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2022, 04:32:59 AM »
Would “chew up” AOC too if the opportunity presented itself.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2022, 05:39:43 AM »
LAUGH! GYM-Rat YOU are the ULTIMATE triggered person on this entire board! Constantly posing many topic threads nearly daily (yeah, quite normal behavior), insults, name calling, profanity, spews hate if ANYONE dares and even REMOTELY says something that little ole you doesn't like and so on...

the poster child for triggered.

By the way, AOC has offered to debate Owens and heard nothing back.

By the way, Owens ON PURPOSE uses her race and knowing she is in the vast minority of her race in her political party and leaning, to be the token person of her race to have a platform and voila! she has a "media career"...

and yeah, education is not the end all be all, but If I had to choose between someone with higher education who ALSO had to work her butt off to get that education (former bartender you know one of the normal Americans who are not elite that supposedly trumpsters should love?) than a college drop out, whose resume was a desk employee at a fashion magazine, i'll go with the higher education person...

Do a youtube search on Owens and you'll find a bucket load of videos where she gets her ass handed to her and quite easily. Do a internet search on Owens and find her background of her actions and statements is pretty murky and questionable.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2022, 05:44:51 AM »
LAUGH! GYM-Rat YOU are the ULTIMATE triggered person on this entire board! Constantly posing many topic threads nearly daily (yeah, quite normal behavior), insults, name calling, profanity, spews hate if ANYONE dares and even REMOTELY says something that little ole you doesn't like and so on...

the poster child for triggered.

By the way, AOC has offered to debate Owens and heard nothing back.

By the way, Owens ON PURPOSE uses her race and knowing she is in the vast minority of her race in her political party and leaning, to be the token person of her race to have a platform and voila! she has a "media career"...

and yeah, education is not the end all be all, but If I had to choose between someone with higher education who ALSO had to work her butt off to get that education (former bartender you know one of the normal Americans who are not elite that supposedly trumpsters should love?) than a college drop out, whose resume was a desk employee at a fashion magazine, i'll go with the higher education person...

Do a youtube search on Owens and you'll find a bucket load of videos where she gets her ass handed to her and quite easily. Do a internet search on Owens and find her background of her actions and statements is pretty murky and questionable.

Typical Lib, still no counter argument to anything Owens said but instead now attack the poster, GR, and stick with your attack on Candace, alluding to her "murky" background and all these 'failed' debates. (Btw heavily edited videos in which any objective person would still see through. But not a lefty loon like yourself who only believes what you want to believe).

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2022, 06:08:28 AM »

Candace is an idiot....just another one of her stupid speeches
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2022, 06:24:21 AM »

more like 2-bed wenches who worship white dick.  if you have a plantation fetish, i'd advise you to look these 2 up.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2022, 06:27:13 AM »
I wish aoc was the friend and owens the foe
A