Author Topic: For Everyone is worried about Heart Problems  (Read 4909 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: For Everyone is worried about Heart Problems
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2022, 11:22:24 PM »
Lots of gym rats regularly indulge in junk food just because they can get away with it still being lean tnx to PEDs.

Very true.  One of my long time friends had a truck driving Dad who was shredded 24-7 - obliques, inercostals, leg striations, the lot!. He trained 3 or 4 times a week, despite being on the road so much.  And boy did he love his D-Bol and full English breakfasts...

Dropped dead in his early fifties... heart attack... left 2 sons and a great looking corpse... :'(
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2022, 11:39:42 PM »
I had been sick for over a week before hospital. I couldn't eat and had lost about 25lbs. In my case I did test positive for the swine flu. Maybe it's possible you had a virus and just didn't pop positive? I mean we had these debacles with the Covid tests.

Anabolic steroids increase insulin sensitivity so their explanation sounds reasonable. But you only used 250mg, bascally a liberal TRT. I forget now but I think they called me up for a follow up ultrasound after almost a year.

Had you felt any type of symptoms before you got sick? For example labored breathing, poor endurance or edema in ankles?

I had no symptoms at all mate was at work felt normal Monday was a bit more tired than usual Monday night started being sick around midnight and went to hospital late Tuesday as was severely dehydrated didn’t have any idea was having heart attack other than a bit chest pain that came on mid afternoon which I assumed was just a strain in the chest from vomiting 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2022, 12:22:16 AM »
I had an EF of 35 while I was in the hospital due to swine flu. It's 50 now. But they said mine was definitely due to steroids, in combination with the flu, due to the size of the left ventricle. I assume they have the size in you papers somewhere so you just have to ask, see how thick it is. Did I misread you awhile back, you said they said you have diabetes too? That would be a big risk factor for CV disease.

I have taken so many stimulants it's a wonder I didn't die 20 years ago. But the docs didn't want to hear anything other than STEROIDS! IT'S THE STEROIDS! Lol. Now I can't do anything without docs blaming steroids. I tore my bicep at work a few months back. It's the steroids. I did PT after surgery and was a bit shaky. Maybe it's the steroids the PT suggested lol. I was a bit irritated at that one. I've had a sllight tremor since I was 15 years old.

Because doctors don't know squat about steroids.

Hey Van - is there any way to run gear where it won't impact our health? Someone here once said Lou Ferrigno probably runs 1g of Test weekly for TRT. I don't know if that's true, but some of the old timers are still alive...is there a way to incorporate gear into your life while not compromising your health very much?

I would like to run additional cycles - real ones in the future - but if it's going to take a decade off my life, then I don't know...

So is that even possible? Henda taking only 250mg weekly leading to heart trouble was surprising to hear.

I have no other vices in there except maybe a few coffees a week. Say caffeine on 2-3 days out, be it coffee or an energy drink. Speaking of stimulants...you said our bodies sort of adapt to caffeine. What about the other components of a Red Bull, for instance? Do you know if they are more damaging?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2022, 12:39:11 AM »
Avoid seed oils and ground yourself electrically to the earth as much as possible

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2022, 01:36:41 AM »
Avoid seed oils and ground yourself electrically to the earth as much as possible

Good advices

An earth-strap directly to the nut-sack, down the trouser leg and, out under your Otomix works best  8)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2022, 03:42:20 AM »
Good advices

An earth-strap directly to the nut-sack, down the trouser leg and, out under your Otomix works best  8)
LOL  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2022, 03:56:15 AM »
Look up Jim Fixx on Google.

picked up running at 36, lost 60lbs and quit smoking, and died of heart attack at 52

meanwhile his dad had a heart attack at 35 before succumbing to a second one at 43.  Running likely added years to his life

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2022, 05:33:59 AM »
The time of your end is determined by the Fates.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2022, 06:19:37 AM »

Hey Van - is there any way to run gear where it won't impact our health? Someone here once said Lou Ferrigno probably runs 1g of Test weekly for TRT. I don't know if that's true, but some of the old timers are still alive...is there a way to incorporate gear into your life while not compromising your health very much?

I would like to run additional cycles - real ones in the future - but if it's going to take a decade off my life, then I don't know...

So is that even possible? Henda taking only 250mg weekly leading to heart trouble was surprising to hear.

I have no other vices in there except maybe a few coffees a week. Say caffeine on 2-3 days out, be it coffee or an energy drink. Speaking of stimulants...you said our bodies sort of adapt to caffeine. What about the other components of a Red Bull, for instance? Do you know if they are more damaging?

ONLY 250? thats is about twice what most legit doctors would dare prescribe

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2022, 06:34:05 AM »
ONLY 250? thats is about twice what most legit doctors would dare prescribe

Why make up lies when you don’t know what you are talking about? 1.5-2cc a week has been my prescribed dosage from several  different TRT doctors since TRT became a thing. I have been on TRT at least a decade and my blood work is great only issue is I have a slightly elevated resting heart rate but it is still in a normal range. My bp is ideal aeound 120/80 and my cholesterol is low 121 total I show no signs of kidney or liver or heart issues I do not have elevated hemocrat either none of the so called signs of death you all claim 150mg a week is going to give someone meanwhile I have been on about 400mg a week year round for 15 years.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2022, 06:42:25 AM »
Why make up lies when you don’t know what you are talking about? 1.5-2cc a week has been my prescribed dosage from several  different TRT doctors since TRT became a thing. I have been on TRT at least a decade and my blood work is great only issue is I have a slightly elevated resting heart rate but it is still in a normal range. My bp is ideal aeound 120/80 and my cholesterol is low 121 total I show no signs of kidney or liver or heart issues I do not have elevated hemocrat either none of the so called signs of death you all claim 150mg a week is going to give someone meanwhile I have been on about 400mg a week year round for 15 years.

Quoted for posterity.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2022, 06:42:32 AM »
Very true.  One of my long time friends had a truck driving Dad who was shredded 24-7 - obliques, inercostals, leg striations, the lot!. He trained 3 or 4 times a week, despite being on the road so much.  And boy did he love his D-Bol and full English breakfasts...

Dropped dead in his early fifties... heart attack... left 2 sons and a great looking corpse... :'(

All truckers take speed, I'd attribute the heart issues (and shreddedness to that).

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2022, 07:04:34 AM »
400 is a cycle

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2022, 07:04:53 AM »
When you not abusing PEDs or taking 500 mgs of "TRT"  heart issues are not a problem.

Only this.

Helps stave off dementia/alzheimer's as well.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2022, 07:06:43 AM »
The grim reaper fears Bhanks.
FACT

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2022, 07:19:13 AM »
Your body naturally produces testosterone your levels decline with age you are not going to die from taking testosterone stop the fucking nonsense

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2022, 07:30:58 AM »
Testosterone is a powerful compound.
Not everyone reacts the same to it. (Thick blood, prostate, heart, breast cancer in men, etc).

Blanket statements about it being "safe for all" shouldn't be used, though its pretty safe for most.
Some react badly to it.

TRT is about staying "in-range". A cycle is when you are out of range on high-end.
400-500 mg's a week brings most people to 2000-2500 total test (not TRT). (The well-known 5x factor). (900 is now the high end of normal mostly).
I dont care what drug-peddling TRT clinics call it. 400-500 is not TRT. Thats laughed at by normal Dr's.

If youre taking 400-500 and still in-range (TRT) you have some horribly under-dosed gear.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2022, 07:35:25 AM »
Testosterone is a powerful compound.
Not everyone reacts the same to it. (Thick blood, prostate, heart, breast cancer in men, etc).

Blanket statements about it being "safe for all" shouldn't be used, though its pretty safe for most.
Some react badly to it.

TRT is about staying "in-range". A cycle is when you are out of range on high-end.
400-500 mg's a week brings most people to 2000-2500 total test (not TRT). (The well-known 5x factor). (900 is now the high end of normal mostly).
I dont care what drug-peddling TRT clinics call it. 400-500 is not TRT. Thats laughed at by normal Dr's.

If youre taking 400-500 and still in-range (TRT) you have some horribly under-dosed gear.

There is no clinical diagnosis for high testosterone it’s not considered dangerous at any level by the medical community they don’t even have a word for it they have plenty of words for low testosterone like hypogonadism

Additionally my buddy is on 200mg right now and at 706. 400mg is not putting him over 2k you are less sensitive as you age it takes more to reach the same level

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2022, 08:38:04 AM »
Quoted for posterity.

This.

PIP for when the inevitable happens.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2022, 09:38:28 AM »
There is no clinical diagnosis for high testosterone it’s not considered dangerous at any level by the medical community they don’t even have a word for it they have plenty of words for low testosterone like hypogonadism

Additionally my buddy is on 200mg right now and at 706. 400mg is not putting him over 2k you are less sensitive as you age it takes more to reach the same level

Yup, the formula doesn't work out for everyone, just a large majority.
As stated, many people can process that stuff in largely different ways... .5 CC (125 mg) has me at 800 total.
A nice place for me to be and still in range. I noticed when I crept higher, my hematocrit went out of range on high end.
Brought it back down, and back in range came hematocrit...
(Did it by splitting it into two weekly shots (.25 cc or 62.5 mg) on MON and THU. Kept more stable, less of a peak...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2022, 11:20:41 AM »
400 is a cycle
HES BEEN ON 500MGS A WEEK FOR 10 YEARS

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2022, 11:37:08 AM »
HES BEEN ON 500MGS A WEEK FOR 10 YEARS
I’ve been on no less than 500mg of TE for the past 15 yrs. Up as far a 1 gram for 8 months and several 750mg blasts for several months at a time. Labs are fine have them done 3/4 times a year. It’s Test, a hormone the body produces, not injecting poison here. Recently had an echocardiogram, cardiologist said I’m looking fine. Also had a CT Scan and it showed 0 calcium. Scary stuff this Test. ::)
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2022, 03:29:52 PM »

Come on man, you know there's no safe cycle. But I think there's a way to use them that's probably safer than many other drugs people use long term. Today we also know what to look out for in blood work. Or even just something like blood pressure. Keep it in range and you're much safer than if you let it run high.

We can't say for sure how much Henda's test use contributed to his heart attack. 250mg isn't much. I mean Primemuscle runs 200mg and he's like 75 (?).

"Energy drinks" aren't particularly dangerous. They contain about as much caffeine as coffee. And coffee is safe, it's a goddamn antioxidant bomb that can protect various bodily systems, the liver for example.Apart from caffeine there are tiny amounts of vitamins and taurine in energy drinks. They tried to blame taurine for heart arrythmias maybe a decade ago but there's no real evidence of such. Taurine is good for the heart. They are "safe" (or as safe as coffee or a low dosed vitamin pill).

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2022, 04:47:06 PM »
Come on man, you know there's no safe cycle. But I think there's a way to use them that's probably safer than many other drugs people use long term. Today we also know what to look out for in blood work. Or even just something like blood pressure. Keep it in range and you're much safer than if you let it run high.

We can't say for sure how much Henda's test use contributed to his heart attack. 250mg isn't much. I mean Primemuscle runs 200mg and he's like 75 (?).

"Energy drinks" aren't particularly dangerous. They contain about as much caffeine as coffee. And coffee is safe, it's a goddamn antioxidant bomb that can protect various bodily systems, the liver for example.Apart from caffeine there are tiny amounts of vitamins and taurine in energy drinks. They tried to blame taurine for heart arrythmias maybe a decade ago but there's no real evidence of such. Taurine is good for the heart. They are "safe" (or as safe as coffee or a low dosed vitamin pill).

I think (and forgive me if I'm wrong Henda) that Henda mentioned that he didn't stay on top of his labwork, bp, etc.  Prime on the other hand routinely has everything checked.  Prime also has legit medical issue causing low T and his taking 200 only gets him into the normal range.  @Van - what are your thoughts on using Enclomiphene for TRT purposes.  It looks really promising especially for a guy like me who even on 100-125mg's per week see my BP creep up just enough to make me stop.  I'm going to do a 90 day experiment and see how everything shakes out.  Might be something for Henda to look into as well.  Training with low T absolutely fucking sucks. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2022, 05:16:58 PM »
I think (and forgive me if I'm wrong Henda) that Henda mentioned that he didn't stay on top of his labwork, bp, etc.  Prime on the other hand routinely has everything checked.  Prime also has legit medical issue causing low T and his taking 200 only gets him into the normal range.  @Van - what are your thoughts on using Enclomiphene for TRT purposes.  It looks really promising especially for a guy like me who even on 100-125mg's per week see my BP creep up just enough to make me stop.  I'm going to do a 90 day experiment and see how everything shakes out.  Might be something for Henda to look into as well.  Training with low T absolutely fucking sucks.

I was thinking of writing something about it recently on some HRT thread. What it looks like to me, and I haven't tried enclomiphene myself, is that it, and the earlier racemic clomid, are very effective for raising test. I mean it looks like the perfect solution. But we know from bodybuilding use that clomid makes most people feel like shit, they have crying fits and just don't feel right. I have seen the same critique on HRT forums, it just doesn't make you feel good like shots of testosterone do. For those that don't know, clomifene is a synthetic estrogen which takes the place of regular estrogen in the signaling centres in the brain causing a raise in testosterone because the brain thinks it doesn't have enough testosterone (or estrogen). So it's easy to see how it could have estrogen-like effects on mood.

But no harm in trying and letting us know.