Author Topic: Putin: Western society ‘satanic’ with ‘various genders’  (Read 4940 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Putin: Western society ‘satanic’ with ‘various genders’
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2022, 11:15:46 AM »
not going to work on my little man

What works on your little man beside you rubbing one out?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2022, 11:32:35 AM »
You’re in over your head, wanker.

His "straw" is showing, brother.  I could be wrong as I don't think I have the necessary skills to discern such things but do you think he could be Straw?  I think I recall his screen name so maybe i am wrong again.  ;D

His demeanor is too libbish to be Yiddish.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2022, 11:36:29 AM »
Shakespeare of Getbig!

Thank you brother!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2022, 11:37:32 AM »
The King!

Well said Scotty

Thank you, my brother!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2022, 11:39:22 AM »

I just got a real close haircut and the lady doing it said that I now look like your picture.  Old Clint Eastwood!  YES!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2022, 12:05:04 PM »
there's no such thing as right or wrong, those are all just constructs. It's sad that you need a set of fairy tales and fear of the afterlife to tell you not to be a girl to people

I'm often Stating that in Nature there is no Right or Wrong -
Only in saying that & recognizing that we are Not Living in accordance with
Nature at all -
In our Man made Fragile Societies we have to have some kind
of order & " Right & Wrong" for our Societies to survive & have some level
of Co- existence otherwise there would be utter carnage of many unwanted
/ mentally Fucked Up Folk -
So now its got to The Ridiculous Point these
Dregs of the Human race are inflicting there Disgusting & Perverted Views & ideas on others & having influence.

Get Rid of The Lot of Them, Now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2022, 12:06:29 PM »
Shakespeare of Getbig!

Our Very own Wordsmith,
Good Man. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2022, 01:36:42 PM »
I'm often Stating that in Nature there is no Right or Wrong -
Only in saying that & recognizing that we are Not Living in accordance with
Nature at all -
In our Man made Fragile Societies we have to have some kind
of order & " Right & Wrong" for our Societies to survive & have some level
of Co- existence otherwise there would be utter carnage of many unwanted
/ mentally Fucked Up Folk -
So now its got to The Ridiculous Point these
Dregs of the Human race are inflicting there Disgusting & Perverted Views & ideas on others & having influence.

Get Rid of The Lot of Them, Now.

i'd argue that there's no such thing as unnatural, man made shit is still made by earth animals. Why does society as it exists now need to survive? it should continually change and evolve, that's how you stave off entropy. Someone would have made this same argument during the middle ages as they shat in buckets and thew it out their windows, or during the gilded age when they though electricity was a tool of witchcraft. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2022, 01:59:52 PM »
in your own words, tell me the difference between sex and gender

Reproduction and the x and Y chromosome. It’s literally as simple as that. You know they’re all about science, right

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2022, 02:15:11 PM »
You’ll hate this
Lol that's awesome! Pretty ignorant to assume there is no God just because they cannot see God. Meanwhile, the evidence is all around them. Our Solar System developed out of a Solar Nebula which in turn came into existence as a remnant of ancient supermassive stars that ended in supernova explosions. It is really wild when you consider how it all was created. Atheists in the end will die not being able to answer the question about where it all came from. They don't know and have to "believe" they are right. Thus atheists also "believe" in something. Maybe they have a religion after all?!

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2022, 02:15:45 PM »
Reproduction and the x and Y chromosome. It’s literally as simple as that. You know they’re all about science, right

that's sex, since that was too much for you, define gender.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2022, 02:29:54 PM »
You're probably waiting for this answer: Female, Male, Intersex, Trans, Non-Conforming, Personal, and Eunuch.

Reality is 99.999999999999999999999 99999999999% of the time there are only two at birth: Female and Male

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2022, 02:45:51 PM »
Lol that's awesome! Pretty ignorant to assume there is no God just because they cannot see God. Meanwhile, the evidence is all around them. Our Solar System developed out of a Solar Nebula which in turn came into existence as a remnant of ancient supermassive stars that ended in supernova explosions. It is really wild when you consider how it all was created. Atheists in the end will die not being able to answer the question about where it all came from. They don't know and have to "believe" they are right. Thus atheists also "believe" in something. Maybe they have a religion after all?!

I don't believe in religion. 
Who This all Happened & Is what it is Far Beyond any of us .
God or No God none of us know - it all just Speculation.

Just accept that it is - And the why's & How's Are Beyond our Grasp.
And maybe always will be.
As in another 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000 + Years none of us will be Here.
So it makes Zero Difference to any of us.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2022, 02:48:35 PM »
You're probably waiting for this answer: Female, Male, Intersex, Trans, Non-Conforming, Personal, and Eunuch.

Reality is 99.999999999999999999999 99999999999% of the time there are only two at birth: Female and Male

nope im still waiting for him to tell me what gender is and how it differs from sex. can you?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2022, 02:57:15 PM »
i'd argue that there's no such thing as unnatural, man made shit is still made by earth animals. Why does society as it exists now need to survive? it should continually change and evolve, that's how you stave off entropy. Someone would have made this same argument during the middle ages as they shat in buckets and thew it out their windows, or during the gilded age when they though electricity was a tool of witchcraft.

Ahh ok - I'm not sure I'd like venture down that corridor of yours on the Nothing being unnatural
The mere Mention / Thought of such is a mine field.

No doubt all these Scumbag Lowlife Degenerat Folk Pushing all these Libturd Leftist views
Think the same & That there's Nothing Wrong With Paedophilia .
Hence their promotion of anything goes & is acceptable & Normal.

As for your View on Entropy - Its Happening all around the western world
The Libturds are Causing chaos & Promoting it.

Me , I wish them all a Very Slow Lingering & Painful Death.
As Nothing is Unnatural to them & Anything goes for them They should be more than Happy with that
Happening to Them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2022, 03:04:09 PM »
in your own words, tell me the difference between sex and gender

Gender is a useless word - It is a get out word used by Fucked Folk .
Keep it Simple-  Man - Woman / Male - Female.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2022, 03:04:26 PM »
Ahh ok - I'm not sure I'd like venture down that corridor of yours on the Nothing being unnatural
The mere Mention / Thought of such is a mine field.

No doubt all these Scumbag Lowlife Degenerat Folk Pushing all these Libturd Leftist views
Think the same & That there's Nothing Wrong With Paedophilia .
Hence their promotion of anything goes & is acceptable & Normal.

As for your View on Entropy - Its Happening all around the western world
The Libturds are Causing chaos & Promoting it.

Me , I wish them all a Very Slow Lingering & Painful Death.
As Nothing is Unnatural to them & Anything goes for them They should be more than Happy with that
Happening to Them.

Where is this Paedophilia idea coming from? no sane human, lesbian, trans or otherwise thinks Paedophilia is a thing to be lauded. Those aren't people, dip em in acid.
This is not the same as calling someone born Billy idk frucking Mary some shit Mary, who cares, it takes nothing away from me and idk makes them feel whole.. cool. 

A week ago my lib ass was one of like 3 people calling folks disgusting for posting videos of 15 year old children in bikinis as they blamed children for not being able to control their lusting. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2022, 03:06:00 PM »
I don't believe in religion. 
Who This all Happened & Is what it is Far Beyond any of us .
God or No God none of us know - it all just Speculation.

Just accept that it is - And the why's & How's Are Beyond our Grasp.
And maybe always will be.
As in another 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000 + Years none of us will be Here.
So it makes Zero Difference to any of us.
Well, you believe in something because you used that word. You don't "believe in religion". Well, what do you believe in?

I don't take religion literally. All the religions in the world basically acknowledge the Creator.

I believe there is a Creator that designed the Universe. Why are there four fundamental forces in the Universe? Why is there gravity? Why does mass attract?

If you throw a bunch of marbles out of a bag in space without any larger masses near them they will gravitate towards each other because of gravity.

If a much larger planet approached the Earth, it would start sucking off our atmosphere as it gets closer. As the moon entered the other planet's Roche limit it would disintegrate and become a ring of the larger planet. Eventually, loose objects like cars and people would float up as the gravity of Earth is canceled by the larger planet's gravity. Before the Earth disintegrates like the Moon into a ring, all life on the planet would be long dead. There would be massive tsunamis, super volcano eruptions, and massive earthquakes. All the oxygen would be long gone in the atmosphere when the Earth finally breaks apart.

My point is that people take things like gravity for granted and assume it is just natural for gravity to exist in the Universe. This is not the case though. The laws of physics only exist because it was designed that way.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2022, 03:07:46 PM »
Where is this Paedophilia idea coming from? no sane human, lesbian, trans or otherwise thinks Paedophilia is a thing to be lauded. Those aren't people, dip em in acid.
This is not the same as calling someone born Billy idk frucking Mary some shit Mary, who cares, it takes nothing away from me and idk makes them feel whole.. cool. 

A week ago my lib ass was one of like 3 people calling folks disgusting for posting videos of 15 year old children in bikinis as they blamed children for not being able to control their lusting.

Either you Do Think / See some things as unnatural or you don't?.
You Made That Statement- Not Me.
You Work it out .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2022, 03:10:18 PM »

That’s bullshit. There is no difference. Sex and gender is the same thing

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2022, 03:10:29 PM »
nope im still waiting for him to tell me what gender is and how it differs from sex. can you?
It's simple bro, male and female. One has a penis, the other a vagina. Females can get pregnant, males cannot.

Sure, there may be some hermaphrodites here and there. The reality is most humans are born either male or female. All the other gender crap is pushed by elites trying to confuse and turn society upside down in a bid to lower the human population in the world.

The bigger question is: Are hermaphrodites sexual?!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2022, 03:11:23 PM »
Yes they are just words. Sex can also mean intercourse. 10,000 years from now most languages in the world will have different words and meanings.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2022, 03:11:31 PM »

your limited education is showing

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2022, 03:12:53 PM »
Well, you believe in something because you used that word. You don't "believe in religion". Well, what do you believe in?

I don't take religion literally. All the religions in the world basically acknowledge the Creator.

I believe there is a Creator that designed the Universe. Why are there four fundamental forces in the Universe? Why is there gravity? Why does mass attract?

If you throw a bunch of marbles out of a bag in space without any larger masses near them they will gravitate towards each other because of gravity.

If a much larger planet approached the Earth, it would start sucking off our atmosphere as it gets closer. As the moon entered the other planet's Roche limit it would disintegrate and become a ring of the larger planet. Eventually, loose objects like cars and people would float up as the gravity of Earth is canceled by the larger planet's gravity. Before the Earth disintegrates like the Moon into a ring, all life on the planet would be long dead. There would be massive tsunamis, super volcano eruptions, and massive earthquakes. All the oxygen would be long gone in the atmosphere when the Earth finally breaks apart.

My point is that people take things like gravity for granted and assume it is just natural for gravity to exist in the Universe. This is not the case though. The laws of physics only exist because it was designed that way.

Excuse Me , I used a word / Term ,as we all use words & terms
How the Heck does that equate to me Believing  in something??

I am alive & Try my best to enjoy my days time here - How all of this came about , I don't know & Neither do You.
We all may have differing ideas & views .
None of us Know.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2022, 03:23:55 PM »
It's simple bro, male and female. One has a penis, the other a vagina. Females can get pregnant, males cannot.

Sure, there may be some hermaphrodites here and there. The reality is most humans are born either male or female. All the other gender crap is pushed by elites trying to confuse and turn society upside down in a bid to lower the human population in the world.

The bigger question is: Are hermaphrodites sexual?!

We won't know until they peel!