Author Topic: Ron DeSantis - will predict he will be the next president  (Read 8603 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Ron DeSantis
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2023, 12:07:12 PM »
Just need a Pubtard to bring my 401K back up and get me into retirement...

Libz are disastrous commiez...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2023, 12:16:45 PM »
                                                 Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[4]   MISTER FLIPFLOPPER. THE ULTIMATE MUDWUMP

He’s a democrat to the core, his kids are the same. Ivanka was/is very close to Chelsea Clinton, Ivanka is very liberal and still is. It’s all a facade to trick all these 50+ year old white red necks

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2023, 12:49:33 PM »

He’s a democrat to the core, his kids are the same. Ivanka was/is very close to Chelsea Clinton, Ivanka is very liberal and still is. It’s all a facade to trick all these 50+ year old white red necks

Go ahead.  Keep going there.  Idiot.  Typist.  'nuff said.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2023, 02:46:24 PM »
Great Faisal's falcon! And people have the gall to say that Booty is just a big pair of tits. One day this woman's aphorisms will be chiseled into the stonework of our finest educational institutions. Booty, I will die before I allow them to make you drink the hemlock!

Booty reminds me of Michael Jordan.  10-15 years ago, she was like MJ from the late 80's. They both played with bulls(/)players and relied heavily on their bodies to make a living and to live their dreams. MJ played hard D, skillfully dribbled a ball on the court, dunked on mens faces / gave facials... Booty played with hard D's, skillexyfully dribbled saliva on balls and on her tits in the bedroom, dunked her ass/puss on mens faces and cocks, received facials... They had no need to use their brains and be smart. It just didn't matter with those bodies of theirs.  Then as they got older they had to use their brains more and more to compensate for their aging bodies. Aging forced them to play the game differently. They had to adapt to stay relevant and in the game and they did. Booty now is like (sleeve of) Wizards Jordan. Smarter, can still finish guys off... but she's not as fit and athletic as she used to be, can't run around and dunk on any guy she wants, has lost that spring in her step, lost some wow factor...
It's sad. Back in their primes, they could and would take on a whole team of (big black) men by themselves. They'd constantly get swarmed by players, get double/triple teamed multiple times a night (and love every sweaty second of it)... Not anymore. Those glory (hole) days are over.

I was a big fan of both.. but since Booty won't let me play with her 2 basketballs.. she can go to hell (damn infidel!).

(in before BBBShmellz replies to my comment with "why are you so obsessed with bodily fluids?" for the 3rd time)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2023, 03:10:54 PM »
Go ahead.  Keep going there.  Idiot.  Typist.  'nuff said.

The idiot is really y’all for believing the hype whether it’s Democrats or Republicans

You can’t debate that because it’s true, and you don’t want to admit he supports democrats

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2023, 03:57:09 PM »
The idiot is really y’all for believing the hype whether it’s Democrats or Republicans

You can’t debate that because it’s true, and you don’t want to admit he supports democrats

You are smarter than the average cuck and wise not to attempt further commentary.  I would support those that are for America and Americans, regardless of party but (far) more often than not, it ain't a Dem.

Go ahead and lie to yourself and just pretend you're talking to your hand again and that you'll still respect it in the morning. Or whenever the mood strikes you.

I am not smart but I am not nearly as foolish as you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2023, 04:00:49 PM »
Either it's Trump or I don't care the rest are just career politicians. Trump is comedy gold.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2023, 04:22:09 PM »
I like DeSantis….for 2028 for these reasons. The media and left will go after him like they did Trump. Even though he’s strong willed I can’t see ANYONE enduring what Trump has been going through..NO ONE!

Second, he still has a very young family with his wife just getting over cancer. The leftist media will attack that and attack his children, I seriously doubt his family can endure that let alone him. On the flip side..Trump fucking thrives on this shit. He plays the left own game and they hate it.

DeSantis in 2024 would be a mistake

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2023, 04:28:53 PM »

Absolutely ridiculous. That’s what they said while he was running and he proved to be the most conservative President we’ve ever had

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2023, 05:14:13 PM »
You are smarter than the average cuck and wise not to attempt further commentary.  I would support those that are for America and Americans, regardless of party but (far) more often than not, it ain't a Dem.

Go ahead and lie to yourself and just pretend you're talking to your hand again and that you'll still respect it in the morning. Or whenever the mood strikes you.

I am not smart but I am not nearly as foolish as you

I’m not that foolish like a lot of getbiggers on here arguing day and night about politics on who’s right and who’s wrong

A lot of these poor souls are living in democratic states, oh irony

Guess I am the foolish one living in texas, and living in a mid-high income area

At least I am not the one that almost died nearly a dozen times getting the vaccine y’all all oppose  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2023, 05:17:46 PM »
Absolutely ridiculous. That’s what they said while he was running and he proved to be the most conservative President we’ve ever had

He also proved he was a politician just like 99 percent of the presidents that came before him

Face it he sucks and an embarrassment

DeSantis is a much better choice, better looking wife too

Team big cock DeSantis

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2023, 06:48:11 PM »
The only hope for the republican party in 2024 is that Trump disappears into the sunset and gives DeSantis the nod.

Trump will not win 2024.

He's damaged goods.

It's going to be hard for me to vote for him again.

His time is up, it's all downhill from here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2023, 07:18:58 PM »
If Trump loses to him he will probably run as an Independent or 3rd party and split the vote giving as Dementia Joe for another 4 years.

One can only hope.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2023, 08:00:59 PM »
One can only hope.

Because he’s doing such a great job..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2023, 11:05:33 PM »
I'm not saying this because I'm happy you experienced pain, booty - but I'm glad that you went through that pandemic shit-show in Australia, just so you can perhaps understand why so many Americans cling to their guns.

I feel like we in Australia and Canada don't have experience with some things Americans have, and need to go through them ourselves to understand. The racism issue is the same. When Canada and Australia were both 95% White up until 1990 or so, we were really in no position to talk about racism. We were completely segregated. I think personal experience changes perspective.

Also, now that 40% of Australia's economy is attached to commerce with China, and with the USA losing its geopolitical might, I don't think anyone will be coming to save Australia as China increases its economic colonization of your [and my] country. Hopefully that won't happen in our lifetimes, but you never know.

Back to the topic - I am a Ron DeSantis fan. But I don't much care for what he did here:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/564897-desantis-takes-action-against-ben-jerrys-for-ending-sales-in-israeli/
Matt I understand now why it’s so important for Americans to own guns. It honestly makes counties vulnerable to all these corrupt governments. There was a time here when I wondered if the military would come to my door and forcibly vaccinate me with these bio weapons. Our vaccination was run by a military guy who looked like he starred in Texas chainsaw. I am seriously not exaggerating… he was ugly as fuck. I thought about how wrong I had been when it came to being armed. Australia knew that Aussies weren’t armed and basically had no rights to defend themselves.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2023, 11:07:46 PM »
Booty reminds me of Michael Jordan.  10-15 years ago, she was like MJ from the late 80's. They both played with bulls(/)players and relied heavily on their bodies to make a living and to live their dreams. MJ played hard D, skillfully dribbled a ball on the court, dunked on mens faces / gave facials... Booty played with hard D's, skillexyfully dribbled saliva on balls and on her tits in the bedroom, dunked her ass/puss on mens faces and cocks, received facials... They had no need to use their brains and be smart. It just didn't matter with those bodies of theirs.  Then as they got older they had to use their brains more and more to compensate for their aging bodies. Aging forced them to play the game differently. They had to adapt to stay relevant and in the game and they did. Booty now is like (sleeve of) Wizards Jordan. Smarter, can still finish guys off... but she's not as fit and athletic as she used to be, can't run around and dunk on any guy she wants, has lost that spring in her step, lost some wow factor...
It's sad. Back in their primes, they could and would take on a whole team of (big black) men by themselves. They'd constantly get swarmed by players, get double/triple teamed multiple times a night (and love every sweaty second of it)... Not anymore. Those glory (hole) days are over.

I was a big fan of both.. but since Booty won't let me play with her 2 basketballs.. she can go to hell (damn infidel!).

(in before BBBShmellz replies to my comment with "why are you so obsessed with bodily fluids?" for the 3rd time)
I have always had a brain and used it.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2023, 11:11:43 PM »
Do you have a good record of your predictions coming true? ::)
Not necessarily. To be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s rigged like it was here in Australia.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2023, 11:29:14 PM »
And so now the predictors and their predictions begin. Who has the most accurate crystal ball?  Election day November 5, 2024 is almost two years from now. Seems like a long haul from here to there... but then, time flies when you are having fun.  ;D

2024 Schedule of events:
* January 22: Iowa caucus (scheduled)
* January 30: New Hampshire primary (scheduled)
* March 5: Super Tuesday (primaries in Alabama, American Samoa, Democrats Abroad, South Carolina, Arkansas, California,
   Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia)
* March 5: Hawaii Republican caucuses
* March 12: Primaries in Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Washington state, caucus in North Dakota
* March 19: Primaries in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Ohio
* March 31: Primary in Puerto Rico
* April 2: Primary in Wisconsin
* April 23: Primaries in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Rhode Island
* April 30: Primary in Connecticut
* May 7: Primary in Indiana
* May 14: Primaries in Nebraska and West Virginia
* May 21: Primary in Oregon
* June 4: Primaries in Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, South Dakota, and the District of Columbia
* Summer: Conventions. Tradition states the party that holds the White House goes second.
     * July 15-18: 2024 Republican National Convention, Milwaukee
     * 2024 Democratic National Convention
* November 5: (the Tuesday after the first Monday of November): Election Day.
* December 10: (at least six days prior to the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December): the "safe harbor"
   deadline under the Electoral Count Act, where states must finally resolve any controversies over the selection of their electors.
   of the Electoral College.
* December 16: (the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December): The electors meet in their respective state capitals
   and the District of Columbia to formally vote for president and vice president. The number of states that prohibit faithless
   electors is subject to change. In 2020, 33 states and DC had such laws.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2023, 01:47:56 AM »
One can only hope.
Yeah, because everything is going so great right now. ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2023, 03:13:16 AM »
I’d say Desantis is a lock for President if he runs. If not I would say trump will take it. One thing is for certain No way in hell will a democrat be president again for a long while after this mess of shit.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2023, 03:41:23 AM »
I have always had a brain and used it.

- People with down syndrome also have brains and use them too.

- I love how - that was your reply - after everything I wrote - about you. :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2023, 03:56:02 AM »
He also proved he was a politician just like 99 percent of the presidents that came before him

Face it he sucks and an embarrassment

DeSantis is a much better choice, better looking wife too

Team big cock DeSantis

What, you think Desantis isn’t a career politician?

Anyways, its pretty clear that the national media wants Desantis over Trump.  I think Desantis has been riding the culture war wave very skillfully but I don’t think that will play nationally.  He lacks charisma and has a whiny voice.  I don’t think rust belt and Deep South conservatives will vote for him

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2023, 04:12:44 AM »
Trump would embarrass Ronnie in a debate. If Crist made him look tongue tied, Trump will have a field day.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2023, 06:35:16 AM »
One can only hope.

The fact that you still support Biden through this shitshow shows just HOW delusional you liberals really are. Wow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2023, 09:05:09 AM »
The fact that you still support Biden through this shitshow shows just HOW delusional you liberals really are. Wow.

He’s into third world wars