Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The 2024 General Election

(1/242) > >>

Dos Equis:
I know it's early. 

I don't believe Haley has a snowball's chance.  It is a two-horse race for the GOP nomination:  Trump or DeSantis.  I initially thought DeSantis had no chance.  Now I'm not so sure.

Poll: Trump Leads Crowded GOP Primary Field in South Carolina
NICK GILBERTSON
15 Feb 20236

Former President Donald Trump leads former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) and his other potential Republican primary opponents in South Carolina, the second GOP primary state in the nation, according to a poll.

Trump has the support of 35.1 percent of South Carolina Republican primary voters sampled in a Neighborhood Research and Media poll released Wednesday, giving him a double-digit lead.

. . .
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/15/poll-trump-leads-crowded-gop-primary-field-in-south-carolina/

Humble Narcissist:
The more people who enter the race increases Trump's chances.

Grape Ape:
Wish Trump, HRC, Biden, Pelosi, and all the other old politicians would just retire.

LurkerNoMore:
Obviously some of the ones entering are just looking for attention or future admin positions.  Haley, Chris, Pence, Scott, Cruz, Pompeo, etc.  they will just "blip and dip" on the election radar and that's it.

funk51:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on February 17, 2023, 06:10:07 AM ---Wish Trump, HRC, Biden, Pelosi, and all the other old politicians would just retire.

--- End quote ---
    &t=85s    that's what I'm talking ABOUT. none of these people are even going to be around in 10 years, yet they're  deciding the future for better or worse for future generations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version