Author Topic: WE MUST SAVE AMERICA! PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!  (Read 961 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
WE MUST SAVE AMERICA! PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!
« on: March 19, 2023, 02:36:40 PM »
https://apnews.com/article/trump-arrested-indicted-hush-money-manhattan-prosecutor-a48428984cf99d23f46b4157b34160ae

Trump says he expects to be arrested, calls for protest.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump claimed on Saturday that his arrest is imminent and issued an extraordinary call for his supporters to protest as a New York grand jury investigates hush money payments to women who alleged sexual encounters with the former president.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: WE MUST SAVE AMERICA! PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 02:39:24 PM »
Who here is actually planning to protest if Mar a Lardo gets arrested

I'm guessing the number will be somewhere around  ZERO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 06:54:39 PM »
If you don’t protest then you don’t love Trumpy.

If you don’t protest then you admit the election wasn’t stolen.

If you don’t protest then you are a straight up pussy ass bitch. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 07:18:40 PM »
Sounds remarkably similar to his call to his minions on Jan 6th. Surely they have learned since then that following this man's plea to save him is a mistake... right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 07:29:09 PM »
Sounds remarkably similar to his call to his minions on Jan 6th. Surely they have learned since then that following this man's plea to save him is a mistake... right?

Let’s hope not.   :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 07:48:13 PM »
Let’s hope not.   :D

I don't know. I still get chills when I think back to Jan 6 that a legitimate election by ALL standards based upon empirical evidence rooted largely in Republican officials and judges, even stood the chance of getting overturned, that we had to be concerned about it...I think on that day I stopped feeling secure in that what has worked for 240+ years would continue to work. Our forefathers never envisioned a character such as Trump holding that office. Had just a few more senators and a VP bought into the cult mentality, I shudder to think what could have happened.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 08:00:34 PM »
Looks like no one here actually cares enough to protest in the event that David Dennison is arrested next week

I'm sure there will be a few retards around the country who might protest a bit

Anyone know if those Qanon morons are still hanging around Dealy Plaza?  They might decide to kick up a fuss for a few hours.

I do hope that there is enough advance notice of his arrest to give time for counter protestor to show up with "LOCK HIM UP" signs.   That would be fun to watch but I have a feeling they will sneak him in a back entrance or something like that.

I'm praying to Jeebus that his mug shot makes it into the public domain.

Hey, did anyone see the story last week about the Chinese dude who got arrested for fraud.  He's the guy whose boat that fat drunk Steve Bannon was on when he was arrested a few years ago.   

It's starting to seem like everyone in and around the Trump Crime Family are just a bunch of stupid grifters

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 04:53:49 AM »
I don't know. I still get chills when I think back to Jan 6 that a legitimate election by ALL standards based upon empirical evidence rooted largely in Republican officials and judges, even stood the chance of getting overturned, that we had to be concerned about it...I think on that day I stopped feeling secure in that what has worked for 240+ years would continue to work. Our forefathers never envisioned a character such as Trump holding that office. Had just a few more senators and a VP bought into the cult mentality, I shudder to think what could have happened.

The retards whine about election theft and conveniently ignore it was the Trumpturds themselves that attempted the theft. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 05:25:17 AM »
Lot of peeps saying don’t protest.   Pence, MTG, McCarthy.  Well don’t listen to those people.  Get out there and do your thang girls.   I mean, they can’t lock everybody up right?

Actually the only person who said Trumpy was getting arrested was Trumpy himself.  And everyone knows what a habitual liar that fat boy is. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Lurker the Groomer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 06:51:03 AM »
Lot of peeps saying don’t protest.   Pence, MTG, McCarthy.  Well don’t listen to those people.  Get out there and do your thang girls.   I mean, they can’t lock everybody up right?

Actually the only person who said Trumpy was getting arrested was Trumpy himself.  And everyone knows what a habitual liar that fat boy is.

You sound like a child - well you are a groomer ,so no surprise.
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Re: Lurker the Groomer
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 07:30:56 AM »
You sound like a child - well you are a groomer ,so no surprise.

And you sound like a pussy ass foreign pedo  worshipping Muslim fag.  Which you are. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2023, 10:31:45 AM »
And you sound like a pussy ass foreign pedo  worshipping Muslim fag.  Which you are.

you sound like a child  ::) how you speak when grooming no doubt...
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2023, 12:12:14 PM »
you sound like a child  ::) how you speak when grooming no doubt...

You sound like a lying gay pedo projecting muslim worshipping foreign c unt who can't afford a family plan for his gimmicks and keeps running out of minutes.   Oh wait.. you are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2023, 03:20:19 PM »

Don't instigate these monkeys.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2023, 05:25:58 PM »
Don't instigate these monkeys.

Don't worry.  Not a single one of them is going to do anything but sit on the internet and cry those tears of impotent rage that they do every day.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2023, 10:50:51 PM »
World was a more peaceful place when he was in charge, thats for sure.
Pure incompetence and corruption of this admin in 2 years, is the biggest fail in US and world history.
Pant-shitter cant count to 11 w/out pulling down a little-girls pants and fondling her pie..
(His own daughters even).

All of this theatre to distract is another comical fail in the works, that the few retard libz here get excited about.
Then when it fails they avoid follow-up like the plaque.
Hilarious  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2023, 06:39:00 AM »
Today's the DAY!!!!

What's your protest plans?  Got any good slogans to shout type?  Something like "Hell No He Won't Go - oh wait.. he went"  or maybe "Truth, Justice and Hush Money For All?"

How many grifting emails do you think this will birth?

Or do you think Trumpy was just lying.  Like he always does?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Lurker the Groomer
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2023, 06:43:56 AM »
Today's the DAY!!!!

What's your protest plans?  Got any good slogans to shout type?  Something like "Hell No He Won't Go - oh wait.. he went"  or maybe "Truth, Justice and Hush Money For All?"

How many grifting emails do you think this will birth?

Or do you think Trumpy was just lying.  Like he always does?

you sound like a child  ::) in  grooming mode no doubt...
K

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2023, 07:27:54 AM »

Libs never protest?  BLM? ANTIFA?? Etc?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2023, 07:42:18 AM »
Libs never protest?  BLM? ANTIFA?? Etc?

Where did you read that I said libs never protest?  Show me.

I don't recall anyone asking them to, but yet they did.

Trumpy is directly asking you to protest.  Demanding it actually.  Don't let him down.  If you don't protest a butterfly loses it's wings.  But you don't have to go out in the streets to protest.  You can instead just send money to his latest grift charity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2023, 01:26:38 PM »
NYPD gets bomb threats as NYC prepares for possible Trump indictment.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2023, 04:04:20 PM »
NYPD gets bomb threats as NYC prepares for possible Trump indictment.

Oh isis must be back in action & looking to suicide bomb places .

Strange how they went missing in action during the China virus crisis 🤔
Hmmm maybe they were Frightened of catching it & Dying . 🤣😂😆😂🤣

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2023, 07:13:37 PM »
Hahahaha.  "We kept it small on purpose".  Maybe Trumpy should have used that excuse to explain his low crowds at inauguration day and those other rallies.  They are scared now.  Since he betrayed the last group that protested for him and hasn't attempted to help them at all.   The fascination with this idiot who never knows what he is talking about is fading fast.

---
Dismal Crowd At NYC Trump Rally Despite Ex-Prez’s Call For Action As Arrest Looms

Members of the New York Young Republicans and the Long Island Loud Majority hold a sparsely attended rally for former President Donald Trump outside the offices of Alvin L. Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney, in New York City on March 20, 2023.

Turnout couldn’t have gotten much lower. Despite Trump’s call just a few days prior to “PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK” in anticipation that he would be charged criminally for years-old hush money payments to adult actor Stormy Daniels, members of the media vastly outnumbered Trump supporters at the rally.

The event on Monday, as a result, turned into a sort of media petting zoo for the endangered Republicans, some of whom sought out interview requests while others hid their faces out of fear of identification.

“I had like 50 cameras on me!” exclaimed one man, whose face was covered by an American flag mask, before sounding secretly thrilled that he’d likely be in the paper tomorrow.

Scores of journalists ambled around, desperately looking for interviews, waiting for the New York Young Republican Club’s press conference to start. One reporter started asking someone questions before it became clear they were a reporter, too.

When Wax finally launched into his speech, he emphasized that Trump supporters should protest the former president’s impending arrest peacefully. But he struck a much different tone at a black-tie gala he organized in Manhattan late last year.

“We want total war,” he said in the December speech while discussing the MAGA movement’s perceived enemies. “We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets.”
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2023, 07:26:52 PM »
You knew it was coming.... hahahaha.  I called it right out of the box.  The orange turd just can't stop grifting.

Trump once said he loved the poorly educated and I'm chuckling at all those people he's conned out of money digging deeper into their pockets to bail out a BILLIONAIRE once again.  Idiots. 

---
Donald Trump wants his '74 million' supporters to sign a petition railing against his potential arrest. Those who sign it are asked to donate $3,300 and more.

Former President Donald Trump asked his followers to sign a petition denouncing his potential arrest in New York. Signing this petition, however, leads people to a page where they're asked to give $3,300, or other suggested amounts of cash, to his 2024 campaign.

"They're trying to intimidate YOU and cancel out YOUR vote!" Trump's team wrote in a Monday email to supporters seen by Insider.

"Which is why the Trump for President 2024 campaign is compiling millions and millions of petition signatures from Americans like you CONDEMNING these threats of a possible arrest," the email said. It also called on "74 million patriots" to answer the call and sign the petition.

Upon clicking the petition link, recipients are taken to a page asking for donations to "help DEFEND our America First movement during these dark times."

The message says that supporters can donate any amount, but suggests sums like $500, $1,000, and $3,300, among others.

Trump has repeatedly tried to raise funds from investigations or government actions against him. Such instances include when the FBI raided his Mar-a-Lago residence and when the January 6 House committee voted to subpoena him.

The former president and his team also send emails to potential donors every day, often touting rewards like a chance to dine with Trump, and the privilege of signing his birthday card. One such email in June promised supporters the title of Great MAGA King Status — which appears to be an animated GIF of a scroll.
---