Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.

(1/94) > >>

robcguns:
Well Hankins showed up at the Home Depot. Don’t know if Josh trolled him the whole time or what but he showed so I gotta give him that.

Hankins is easily trolled here and has his faults as we all do but he has taken a beating from this forum for almost 3 years or so and hasn’t “been faded” haha, so he seems like he has earned his place amongst us assholes.

He did one show and part of another and videos everything for getbig so while most may not like him he is prob the most transparent getbigger here.

Say what you will he has earned my respect but I never attacked him anyways. I’m sure most will continue attacking by just saying my .02

Also has a sick house and sick toys. He is living a getbigger lifestyle for sure.

Now everyone can attack me. Have at it getbiggers.

Grape Ape:
Yup.

He will compete in lifting against anyone, and fight anyone, anywhere any time.

As long as the lift is just a niche event that only he trains for, and if the fight is against someone who just started training and does it recreationally.

wes:
Fuck him.

robcguns:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on May 27, 2023, 09:47:51 AM ---Yup.

He will compete in lifting against anyone, and fight anyone, anywhere any time.

As long as the lift is just a niche event that only he trains for, and if the fight is against someone who just started training and does it recreationally.

--- End quote ---

Come on grape, his knees are fucked and he’s torn his pec so I get the strict curl. Hell I think curling is cool and have no interest doing heavy benches anymore cause of my fucked up shoulder and I could never squat for shit. So curling is a huge thing in most gyms,I know not by the true powerlifting crowd but still. I don’t know, I know my opinion on this is not liked here but I don’t much give a shit. I attack no one here just speaking my mind.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: robcguns on May 27, 2023, 09:50:56 AM ---Come on grape, his knees are fucked and he’s torn his pec so I get the strict curl. Hell I think curling is cool and have no interest doing heavy benches anymore cause of my fucked up shoulder and I could never squat for shit. So curling is a huge thing in most gyms,I know not by the true powerlifting crowd but still. I don’t know, I know my opinion on this is not liked here but I don’t much give a shit. I attack no one here just speaking my mind.

--- End quote ---

I've said before I have no issue with competing in the event.  None.  Sounds like fun, to be honest.

Just don't make it the only standard for strength, or shit on the legit strong guys here like gymrat, SC, residue, krank, etc...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version