Author Topic: High Masteron Dosage Experiences  (Read 49198 times)

Dancho

• Getbig I
High Masteron Dosage Experiences
« on: April 27, 2012, 03:38:48 AM »
What are your experiences with high masteron doses? I am talking 100mg + ED here. Where was your sweet point? Were the results much different than the lower doses?

evser

• Getbig II
Re: High Masteron Dosage Experiences
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 03:42:44 AM »
i used 700 ew up to about 1000 a week before prep, it was awesome. everyday more seperation was apparent, very minimal sides. Def not as strong as tren but its great for a dry look

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 05:20:23 AM »
so if i understand correctly, with masteron you can pretty much take as much as you want with ZERO sides ( gyno , acne, hair loss, bloat) ?

does it shut you down? like would you still need to take some test with it just for the overal general sense of well being, libidio etc...?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 05:25:42 AM »
Does actually masteron burns fat or just dries out?
GETBIG!

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 08:39:11 AM »
  I have taken 1000mg of masteron before and loved it, prep wise he's right Tren, provirion, anavar, and masteron and you'll look like you are made of stone.  Believe it or not finding provirion is now the hardest part Im guessing its because only competitors take it.  Its like diuretics can be harder than test to find because no one carries it.  That said all the men in my family are bald, except me I have thick non receding hair.  I believe its due to my steroid use as well as I am a US Marine Ret.  but I keep my hair in regulation cut I believe air to the scalp helps I am only 33 but my dad was very balding at this age.  However I have a 55 year client who took test for a year and decide to compete we add masteron and winny and his hair started thinning and dropping out overnight.  We dropped the dose and and added topical minoxidil and it solved the problem.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 09:42:03 AM »
i didnt notice any change to my hair personally

Savier

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 04:33:16 PM »
You gotta keep your prostate health in check with high doses of mast.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 04:50:51 PM »
so if i understand correctly, with masteron you can pretty much take as much as you want with ZERO sides ( gyno , acne, hair loss, bloat) ?

lol, like the complete opposite. though, no bloat or gyno on the stuff.

rambo_john

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
lol, like the complete opposite. though, no bloat or gyno on the stuff.

Masteron is far from being an AI strong enough for everyone...it is very mild.

I still need aromasin even on masteron when using test (low dosed too).

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 10:14:25 PM »
Real masteron prop gives you insane hardness and all these little spider veins where you have never seen them before. Love the stuff.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 02:14:25 AM »
aesthetic drug as far as my experience goes... in that it works quite well

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 02:31:36 AM »
  I have taken 1000mg of masteron before and loved it, prep wise he's right Tren, provirion, anavar, and masteron and you'll look like you are made of stone.  Believe it or not finding provirion is now the hardest part Im guessing its because only competitors take it.  Its like diuretics can be harder than test to find because no one carries it.  That said all the men in my family are bald, except me I have thick non receding hair.  I believe its due to my steroid use as well as I am a US Marine Ret.  but I keep my hair in regulation cut I believe air to the scalp helps I am only 33 but my dad was very balding at this age.  However I have a 55 year client who took test for a year and decide to compete we add masteron and winny and his hair started thinning and dropping out overnight.  We dropped the dose and and added topical minoxidil and it solved the problem.

HA!  Schering Proviron is easy as fuck to get! 

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 04:58:41 AM »
Does actually masteron burns fat or just dries out?

bump
GETBIG!

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 06:57:34 AM »
  Well I cant find it and I have just about anything I want.  Its gotta be a regional thing.  I used to take 4 a day with 10mg of nolva and my look was insanely hard.  I didnt even know provirion was made in the USA.  I always got it from Singapore, when I could still get it.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 06:59:20 AM »
  Oh and back when Masteron came in those two 2ml amp boxes it was the best and one of the clinical uses for it was to treat teenage onset gyno.  So it works for that.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 12:30:41 PM »
I'm currently running 800 mg Masteron/wk (it's a blend- 50mg prop/150mg enth per ML). I can see at least slight change everyday (5 weeks in), in terms of definition, vascularity, and hardness. I am also running Proviron, test-E, and nolva (giving myself a break from adex- the nolva/proviron thing has a lot going for it- weird that it's so out of favor).

I've had some uncomfortable moments libido wise- it really gets overwhelming and one could conceivably turn into a masturbating freak. I'm really liking Mast, at high doses it seems like what I've read about tren but milder without crazy sides. Aggression is up but not a problem to control at all.

I'm curious about Mast to test ratios- any wisdom here? I'm doing 800mast/1000 test but suspect reducing test to 500/wk would make the mast effects even more crazy (although even at a gram I have no bloat to mention because of the mast/proviron/nolva).

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 02:02:44 PM »
  Dont drop your dose, why would you as you said you are getting good results!?!?  If nothing else maybe drop 300mg of test and trade it for 300mg of tren.  Eventually that will plateau but Id stay on it and add T3 and GH if you are competing, if not a little insulin post workout would b a great addition.   Everyone talks of 3 month cycles but they dont work cycles should be 9 months to two years.  THen a 4-6 month break basically measured by going through a complete PCT then once my nuts are normal size and my libido is back to normal I wait 2-4 weeks and Im back on.  This usually takes about 4 months.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

misterrut1

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 06:38:44 PM »
I'm currently running 800 mg Masteron/wk (it's a blend- 50mg prop/150mg enth per ML). I can see at least slight change everyday (5 weeks in), in terms of definition, vascularity, and hardness. I am also running Proviron, test-E, and nolva (giving myself a break from adex- the nolva/proviron thing has a lot going for it- weird that it's so out of favor).

I've had some uncomfortable moments libido wise- it really gets overwhelming and one could conceivably turn into a masturbating freak. I'm really liking Mast, at high doses it seems like what I've read about tren but milder without crazy sides. Aggression is up but not a problem to control at all.

I'm curious about Mast to test ratios- any wisdom here? I'm doing 800mast/1000 test but suspect reducing test to 500/wk would make the mast effects even more crazy (although even at a gram I have no bloat to mention because of the mast/proviron/nolva).

Both mast and proviron huh.  Wonder if theres any benefit or synergy there.  I figured they were too similar to ever run togehther. 

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 07:17:35 PM »
has anybody used it during a bulk? if so what effect did it have

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 03:08:41 AM »
I've seen Masteron that comes in a 25ml vial (100mg).

Oh and back when Masteron came in those two 2ml amp boxes it was the best and one of the clinical uses for it was to treat teenage onset gyno.  So it works for that.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 08:57:33 AM »
Currently on 600mg mast-e, and loving it. One of my absolute favourites without a doubt

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »
I ran mast prop at 300 mgs a week along with bayer proviron at 50 mgs a day for like 8 weeks. My hairline seemed to have receded a little bit, but once I got off the mast, it went back to normal. My sex drive was insanely high and my dick was hard 24/7. I have been running proviron for like 3 months straight though because I love the dick hardness and the huge nuts I bust while on it  8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 12:55:59 PM »
wow wow wow, so much bullshit in this thread and so much stupid posts.

oh dear.

magic barrier ::)

"busted ass" polluting thread with his crap ::)

does a steroid burn fat?

oh brother, some ppl should stay far away fom gear in their own best interest.

lol there's no point in trying. We both said it, they didn't listen. It's all diet, cardio and training.

If anything, more intense training due to aas might be resulting in more calories burned and they just don't realize it... that does not mean the steroids themselves are burning fat and getting them shredded... and the other thing dropping water weight... and looking leaner :-/

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 06:32:58 PM »
yeah i wont adress the cases one by one, but it goes like this:

when a guy comes of deca and dbol stack,he will hold water,look fatter than he is.
same guy continues with say masteron and winny,same diet,he will quickly lose couple lbs of weight.thatll be water, not fat.he will be just as fat, just look leaner bc those steroids dont convert to estrogen.

thats all there is, ppl can try for themselves and eat 2 large pizzas a day and 3 mcdonalds meals on the severly overrated and misunderstood tren and see what happens.

ppl just dont wanna hear that you have to diet strictly and train hard and maybe do bit cardio, they so lazy they dont even wanna HEAR how it is, let alone do it themselves.

if it was so easy, theres enough gear available for sure, everyone would walk around looking jacked.the truth is, most walk around bloofy with not much more on their natural frames than some steroid bloat.

and theres no magical point of dosage where any steroid will make monsters overnight.

Right on gal. Diet dictates everything. There is no cutting steroid and there is no bulking steroid, only steroids that work better at acheiving different goals. If one were to take deca and dbol, and follow a strict diet with intense training, that person can get ripped. I have done it before.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 07:42:54 PM »
true, today, while i did my 10minutes cardio after weights i browsed an older flex mag, where  eating.offseason phil heath and cutler trained chest.

they looked like absolute shits.

and its simply bc of their off season diet, not offseason drugs.

to get competition shredded diet has to be clean, and to stay lean year round,a diet will have to be close to a comp cutting diet than to offseason everything.it is what it is.

theres so many ppl on so much juice who look like they dont even train(eat way too little and train like pussies),then theres the many permabulkers(eat too much).goes to show diet is essential.

dieting sucks,its not fun,its mentaly and physicaly draining,but theres no way around it,even on t3 and efedrina,one still has to watch what he eats.

i mean,what do some ppl think, by how much is metabolism rate increased on these drugs?in calories.

maybe 500 a day.thats nice, but thats 1 mcdonalds burger on top of the usual diet.basically nothing.

Yes sir. Perfect example: there's a guy at the gym I just joined who is an obvious user judging by the terrible acne all over his back and shoulders. Everytime I see him in the gym he is training chest and arms. So yea, he's got decent arms and chest, but is narrower than Phil and has a gut and no legs. Acne can be avoided with clean diet. I have been running high amounts of test for 4 months and have never gotten one pimple on my back or shoulders. He looks like total shit and I just laugh when I see him. I am running 800 mgs of test and am lean and ripped. Clean diet will do that no matter what you are running IMO.