Author Topic: Everyone is praising the cops for doing a great job with the bombers, but..  (Read 1409 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Did they do a great job?

*They didn't kill the older suspect according to some reports.  The younger brother ran him over.

*They let the younger brother escape on foot. lol

*They told everyone to go about their lives when the second bomber was still on the loose.

*A homeowner was the one who found the younger one hiding in their boat.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
A lot of different agencies on this one.

A lot of muddled media reports.

Probably too early to tell.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
they should have just had 10 getbiggers with their keyboards     done deal  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Yup 

True story 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

I think I might have been able to take them out quicker using just my keyboard.  The cops were packing up their shit and leaving when a citizen found the kid hiding in his boat.  They couldn't find him and they were in the process of leaving the scene.  They told people that they could start coming out of their homes again. 

That's some damn fine police work people, damn fine police work.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lol only on getbig can all the world problems be solved on a sunday afternoon  :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
lol only on getbig can all the world problems be solved on a sunday afternoon  :D :D :D :D

Why did  michelle OTHUG visit the SA guy in the hspital?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Yup 

True story 

Agreed.

avxo - would killed them both before the first bomb shard hit any victim.
240 - easy barrel role under the boat canopy and would've capped the younger brother, then gone to McD's for a BigMac.
a ahmed - would've shot 2 jews in AZ.
Samson - destroyed the bombers via P-745S kraks shot from a satellite with DNA sequencing technology.

All in all, pretty easy for GB'rs.

:D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I think it's a valid question. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I think it's a valid question. 

It is.  Just having fun with some of the non-sensical posters.

But, given all the different agencies on this one and cloudy reports, we probably need to wait to determine if they did a good job or not.  Who fucked up, who didn't, and separating them out will take time.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 they bomb on monday and you have them on friday,i think that's a good fucking job

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I'm not talking about the intelligence that pinpointed who the perps were.  I'm talking about the cops who actually rounded these two up.  It seemed a little sloppy given the amount of resources they had dedicated to it.  Maybe I'm wrong but like I said, I think it's worth considering.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
they bomb on monday and you have them on friday,i think that's a good fucking job

So the ends justify the means?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i'm sure some mistakes were made [as for they are not all getbiggers  :D] they are the regular humans. but 4 days is 4 days and that's pretty fast

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
You can't accuse the government of being efficient...that's for sure.  How much money was spent on this man hunt? 

Repeat the same scenario in the "mandatory hunter safety class for all 5th graders" Michigan-hick area I grew up in and I can guarantee you that the two suspects would have been on the lam a fraction of the time.  Government wouldn't have had to spend a dime.

Glad they took the second suspect alive, but fuck me if that gloriously inefficient money-bomb of a man hunt is praised for its effectiveness
Y

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You can't accuse the government of being efficient...that's for sure.  How much money was spent on this man hunt? 

Repeat the same scenario in the "mandatory hunter safety class for all 5th graders" Michigan-hick area I grew up in and I can guarantee you that the two suspects would have been on the lam a fraction of the time.  Government wouldn't have had to spend a dime.

Glad they took the second suspect alive, but fuck me if that gloriously inefficient money-bomb of a man hunt is praised for its effectiveness

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D yeah ok,and to the families that their love ones were blown to pieces i don't think they would worry about money

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

;)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D yeah ok,and to the families that their love ones were blown to pieces i don't think they would worry about money

No, they wouldn't/shouldn't.  

My inbred brethren wouldn't have been able to take the kid alive either...so you're welcome to argue the cost vs outcome in that (I'd argue that capturing him alive is very valuable myself).

I don't see how you argue that the process was highly efficient however...especially considering that all the money spent on the man-hunt ended with the suspect being found by the homeowner.

The fact that the families have every right not to worry about the financial cost doesn't change the fact that a lot of fucking money was spent in a very inefficient manner
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

It is.  Just having fun with some of the non-sensical posters.

But, given all the different agencies on this one and cloudy reports, we probably need to wait to determine if they did a good job or not.  Who fucked up, who didn't, and separating them out will take time.

not a bad post.. not bad at all... I do know there is a small percentage of the population that is chomping at the bits to call the po po out.. nice to hear you are willing to wait before slamming them

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

My inbred brethren wouldn't have been able to take the kid alive either...so you're welcome to argue the cost vs outcome in that (I'd argue that capturing him alive is very valuable myself).

I don't see how you argue that the process was highly efficient however...especially considering that all the money spent on the man-hunt ended with the suspect being found by the homeowner.

The fact that the families have every right not to worry about the financial cost doesn't change the fact that a lot of fucking money was spent in a very inefficient manner

Its damned if you do, damned if you don't....

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

you do realize they were on the loose in boston and not in some stripmall in michigan

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'll go on record as saying I think the cops did a great job and deserve praise. I think they'll do an after action report and will find places where they should have or could have done something better. Rarely does a major event occur where we didn't learn how to improve. But for fuc*s sake, they undeniably went up against guns and explosives to try and catch these two terrorists, lost lives in the process, and in the end, both were stopped. So, put me in the "Praising the cops" category at this point.  

_ I await the line up from some getbiggers at the next police recruitment drive so you can get off your couches and the safety of your luxury homes, and help them catch the next ones "more effeciently". JFC

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
not a bad post.. not bad at all... I do know there is a small percentage of the population that is chomping at the bits to call the po po out.. nice to hear you are willing to wait before slamming them

They captured a very dangerous suspect alive...and didn't kill any civilians in the process.  That's impressive.  

The rest of the operation really does give off a bumbling keystone-cop vibe though.  Photos of swat vehicles and swarms of heavily armored police looking like they're out of a video game mixed in with the story of a wounded kid driving away after they had him cornered, followed by a homeowner discovering the hiding kid after the police were on their way out of the area don't give off a vibe of precision at first glance
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
you do realize they were on the loose in boston and not in some stripmall in michigan

Strip mall?  Is that next to the gas station or the bar?  Because I thought the third building in town was still a barbershop
Y

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Strip mall?  Is that next to the gas station or the bar?  Because I thought the third building in town was still a barbershop

;D