Author Topic: Everyone is praising the cops for doing a great job with the bombers, but..  (Read 1407 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
I'll go on record as saying I think the cops did a great job and deserve praise. I think they'll do an after action report and will find places where they should have or could have done something better. Rarely does a major event occur where we didn't learn how to improve. But for fuc*s sake, they undeniably went up against guns and explosives to try and catch these two terrorists, lost lives in the process, and in the end, both were stopped. So, put me in the "Praising the cops" category at this point.  

_ I await the line up from some getbiggers at the next police recruitment drive so you can get off your couches and the safety of your luxury homes, and help them catch the next ones "more effeciently". JFC

Praise the cops absolutely.  I don't care how much money you spend, cuffing a suspect who might have had a suicide vest on and had spent the past few hours shooting to kill you deserves praise.

The people carrying out the operation aren't the ones deciding what gets used and how much gets spent.  

I think I'm gonna step out of this topic anyway...looks like its on the standard "zero shades of gray" path of a politics forum thread.  

Boston police: perfectly executed or couldn't have done anything worse?  Everyone hurry up and choose your side!
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Praise the cops absolutely.  I don't care how much money you spend, cuffing a suspect who might have had a suicide vest on and had spent the past few hours shooting to kill you deserves praise.

The people carrying out the operation aren't the ones deciding what gets used and how much gets spent.  

I think I'm gonna step out of this topic anyway...looks like its on the standard "zero shades of gray" path of a politics forum thread.  

Boston police: perfectly executed or couldn't have done anything worse?  Everyone hurry up and choose your side!

I'm heading out the door with ya

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Well...bye.