Author Topic: for the less retarded.  (Read 4572 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: for the less retarded.
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2014, 09:09:23 AM »
::)

it's your not serious.

Necrosis is an awesome troll. He winds me up constantly even though I know it's coming.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 09:10:31 AM »
I tried clicking on it but nothing happened.

Can you guide me through it, Mr. Super Smart Guy?

stop with the flattery, the reason you couldn't open the video is that you need to take responsibility for your life and stop asking others for the answers.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2014, 09:15:50 AM »

Coach?

LOL...the Christian helping the condescending atheist with the simple task of posting a YouTube link.  I like you, Necrosis, but you brought this one on yourself.  Notice Man of Steel fixed your link without posting any negative or condescending remarks.    ;D

I seen what that son of a bitch did, he is probably a sexually active male as well which further exacerbates his pyrrhic victory

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2014, 09:16:14 AM »
Get china and India on board with decreasing carbon emissions and we can talk , til then your wasting your breath

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2014, 09:20:33 AM »
Get china and India on board with decreasing carbon emissions and we can talk , til then your wasting your breath

The zipper eyes are reducing 5 million cars or some shit which will reduce the winds in Idaho.

reference below.

Environ Pollut. 2014 May 22. pii: S0269-7491(14)00185-7. doi: 10.1016/j.envpol.2014.04.036. [Epub ahead of print]

Characteristics of particulate matter (PM10) and its relationship with meteorological factors during 2001-2012 in Beijing which caused the winds in Idaho.

Tian G1, Qiao Z2, Xu X3.

Author information

Abstract

Atmospheric pollution has become a significant challenge in Beijing metropolitan region, China. In this study, wavelet analysis and gray analysis were proposed to explore the temporal characteristics of particulate matter (PM10) and its relationships with meteorological factors during 2001-2012. The analysis indicated that air quality had got better significantly over the last decade. It was clearly interannual, seasonal, and monthly variation of atmospheric pollution, which represented that the air quality was the worst in spring, and got better in summer, subsequently tended to be more serious in autumn and winter. Generally atmospheric pressure was the most important meteorological feature influencing on PM10, followed by relative humidity and wind speed. However, the dominant meteorological factors influencing the atmospheric pollution were different in the four seasons. The results suggest that urban design and effective measures based on the relationship between meteorological factors and PM10 would be effective for improving atmospheric pollution