Author Topic: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?  (Read 46724 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Rational behind how Dorian cycled?
« on: March 24, 2016, 06:07:49 AM »
Yates said in a MD interview he did 3 8-week cycles in the offseason

He would use test deca X 8 weeks, 4 weeks off and repeat X 3 cycles

What's the benefit of that?  It's not enough time to recover.. Maybe he was clearing his receptors or some bro science?

Either way, seemed to work for him
you are gay.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Rational behind how Dorian cycled?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 06:23:47 AM »
Worked for him because of all the other factors, trainning, nutrition and genetics.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 06:24:15 AM »
You really think that's an honest Interview  ::)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 06:43:33 AM »
Wtf bro have u ever seen anybody or been around whos big and looks 3d like a 5ft 9 240lbs shredded? dudes blast up to 3 gs a week or more in real life.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 06:55:09 AM »

I don't believe him, but why pull those cycle lengths out of his ass?   I heard him in a number of interviews with these weird cycles, like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for a long time...   I don't understand it
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 08:31:01 AM »
I don't believe him, but why pull those cycle lengths out of his ass?   I heard him in a number of interviews with these weird cycles, like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for a long time...   I don't understand it

he can't lie & say he was totally natural, but he can say he used & give out a lower dose cycle to make people think it only played a small part in his success & it was 99% blood & guts training & good nutrition. This way he can have some cred & flog his supplement line.

Dorian used grams & grams of gear per week along with a ton of GH & insulin.

You can't achieve that kind of physique on the BS cycles he claimed he was using, regardless of superior genetics or not.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 08:48:41 AM »
He's lying out his ass, they all do.. Yates was the first to push the envelope with GH.  He never came off, despite what any article says.  There was a reason he was so much thicker, and more dense than most others at that time.....It wasn't from Blood and Guts training either.  Massive doses of GH was the culprit.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 09:10:25 AM »
He's lying out his ass, they all do.. Yates was the first to push the envelope with GH.  He never came off, despite what any article says.  There was a reason he was so much thicker, and more dense than most others at that time.....It wasn't from Blood and Guts training either.  Massive doses of GH was the culprit.

Right I agree with this he must of been using crazy high doses of that stuff. He would do whatever it takes.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 10:46:02 AM »
"just one shot of deca a week and a few winny tabs"   :D
ALL liars

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 02:44:44 PM »
I've trained with guys and talked to several with legs like u see in the magazines and at pro shows these fuckers have over 30+ inch shredded quads glutes monsters all bench over 500 easy and they run 3 gs week or more plus orals. Fact don't believe ithat then keep searching for the goddamn secret and let me know what it is

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 03:37:16 PM »
I've trained with guys and talked to several with legs like u see in the magazines and at pro shows these fuckers have over 30+ inch shredded quads glutes monsters all bench over 500 easy and they run 3 gs week or more plus orals. Fact don't believe ithat then keep searching for the goddamn secret and let me know what it is

Lol!  Great post!
you are gay.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 03:45:07 PM »
The main reasons for the increased size of the guys we've seen since Dorian are GH and insulin.  It started with him.  He pushed the dosages of GH up to 40 iu per day.  This is a fact, and yes I do know from someone that knows this for sure.  Today it is standard, much more insulin is used though, which contributes to the lack of detail compared to the Yates era.  GH is where it's at.  Gives a volumized, very dense look to the body.  The most important drug in bodybuilding.  If there is one drug to go nuts with...... GH is that drug.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 04:43:13 PM »
If test cyp ( example) is used and deca at decent dosages for 8 weeks the accumulated buildup based on esters tells you that even when he's " off" he has a good amount of nandrolone and test in his system.. Even at the 4 week Mark .. So technically he was never off with that short a off time of 4 weeks..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 05:13:21 PM »
Does it matter.
Who cares.

Would it make us into MR O Winners.

He did what he did,
And worked out / Found what was needed for him.

Just like all the other Pro's do.

All this constant clap trap about what or how much so & so takes.
Clearly they are not going to be specific.

Do what they did and experiment / up the dosage.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 06:46:33 PM »
The main reasons for the increased size of the guys we've seen since Dorian are GH and insulin.  It started with him.  He pushed the dosages of GH up to 40 iu per day.  This is a fact, and yes I do know from someone that knows this for sure.  Today it is standard, much more insulin is used though, which contributes to the lack of detail compared to the Yates era.  GH is where it's at.  Gives a volumized, very dense look to the body.  The most important drug in bodybuilding.  If there is one drug to go nuts with...... GH is that drug.

God 40ius how much would that make your heart grow. Seems like you could die pretty quickly or be a permanent diabetic.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 07:48:50 PM »
God 40ius how much would that make your heart grow. Seems like you could die pretty quickly or be a permanent diabetic.

Of course that much GH isn't healthy, as far as organ growth, it's individual.. I think it's overstated, but using that much I would think would cause some ill effects.  It will wreak havoc on blood sugar at that dose though.  This is standard amongst pros and top national level competitors today though.  GH is where it's at though... Serono and Lilly should be the sponsors at the bodybuilding shows.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 08:13:51 PM »
15 always said that the biggest that you can get on gear alone, no slin or gh, is 220 @ 4% @ 5'10"

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 11:58:27 PM »

It's real honest... He only used pharma gear. Anyone could grow like a worm on 250mg of pharm test. Just imagine taking half a pharma var tab on top of that a week. Hahaha "the worm"

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 02:48:45 AM »
This one time I used pharma creatine..

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 06:46:58 AM »
Just that deca comment alone. Whats even the point of running 8 wks of that.   ::) ::)

Dorian was the first one to have that knew era look, fallowed by nasser/fux/ruhl  only Yates seamed to keep the stomach thing under lock and key

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 07:13:19 AM »
It's real honest... He only used pharma gear. Anyone could grow like a worm on 250mg of pharm test. Just imagine taking half a pharma var tab on top of that a week. Hahaha "the worm"

Man, are you really that stupid?  That's not what the thread is about dumbass!   Haha @ douchbag saying UG labs are safer and better than US pharmacy products,,, oh boy.   You must be trolling.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 07:27:01 AM »

Just think a little, why were pros so much better in the 70s?  It cause of pharm grade gear... Now you got guys running 3-4 grams of gear and not breaking the 200 pound mark.  Doesn't take a genius to figure what's going on here, but Australians are not the brightest bunch.
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 07:59:18 AM »
Just think a little, why were pros so much better in the 70s?  It cause of pharm grade gear... Now you got guys running 3-4 grams of gear and not breaking the 200 pound mark.  Doesn't take a genius to figure what's going on here, but Australians are not the brightest bunch.
this comment is so stupid its not even worth replying, but i still do...

arnold was what, 230 at a lanky 6'2 ? and won the MISTER OLYMPIA. best bodybuilder in the world .
at 230 lbs.
juiced for like 10 years. 230 lbs. and EVERYONE knows he literally "sprinkled dbol in his morning cereal".
70s BBs were juiced outta their minds... they didnt even know about the health consequences.

franco columbu at 7 inches less wasnt even 200 lbs just fyi

SO I GUESS ITS SAFE TO SAY FRANCO RAN UGL AND ARNOLD RAN PHARMA TEST HUH  ;D ;D

THE ONLY PHARM SHIT THATS WORTH A DAMN IS GH. PERIOD.

get this into your head, jesus.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2016, 08:16:35 AM »
this comment is so stupid its not even worth replying, but i still do...

arnold was what, 230 at a lanky 6'2 ? and won the MISTER OLYMPIA. best bodybuilder in the world .
at 230 lbs.
juiced for like 10 years. 230 lbs. and EVERYONE knows he literally "sprinkled dbol in his morning cereal".
70s BBs were juiced outta their minds... they didnt even know about the health consequences.

franco columbu at 7 inches less wasnt even 200 lbs just fyi

SO I GUESS ITS SAFE TO SAY FRANCO RAN UGL AND ARNOLD RAN PHARMA TEST HUH  ;D ;D

THE ONLY PHARM SHIT THATS WORTH A DAMN IS GH. PERIOD.

get this into your head, jesus.

Keep telling yourself that...  Then wake up and wonder why ur still 188 pounds on over 3 grams of gear

you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2016, 08:28:07 AM »
I'm not being a dick here, you guys never ran legit go-to-pharmacy-and-pick up legit pharmaceuticals such as oxandrolone and nandrolone so how the hell do you have a basis for ur arguments?

*** I'm not talking about test

I ran both and personal see a HUGE difference

Y'all never ran both so how can you even argue?

People blasted lilhawk cause he makes gains off of 25 mg oxandrolone, and he prob makes more gains than UG "var" run at 100 mg

All those lab test sites can't be trusted either

You guys are delusional
you are gay.