Author Topic: from bulking cycle to cutting one (for competition!)  (Read 1838 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
from bulking cycle to cutting one (for competition!)
« on: May 22, 2008, 03:51:55 AM »
So lets suppose you have an upcoming contest months ahead.

What would be the structure of a bulking cycle with test/deca/dbol and what compounds you would follow for the precontest one (following immediately after the bulking one)

for example test e -> test prop , deca -> winny , and dbol -> anadrol?

OF COURSE diet and cardio would be in check.

Give me your thoughts.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: from bulking cycle to cutting one (for competition!)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 08:13:03 AM »
right........... all u need to do is do your usual test decca/equipoise from now untill 4 weeks out, then its upto you how much or little u wanna take... u could just use prop and a hardener of your choice... or you could go the full hog

100mg susp/ 75tren and 100prima ed

50 mg halo/dianabol and var ed

at the 12 week stage i would have u taking nolva and arimidex,, start growth as soon as u can or as u can afford to start, clycle your clen 4 on 4 off, take eca all the way thru.... most importantly nail your diet and cardio,,, be in shape 4 weeks out and just cruise in

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 04:16:42 AM »
this is your first show, so you don't need a complicated stack. once you progress into becoming more competitive then you can use different compounds that will allow you to be more competitive.

for now, simple stack will prevent you from spending money on compounds who's results you will not see.

test straight thru. the ester isn't that important.

8 weeks out, add in winstrol and fina.

i stop deca/ eq at the 8 week mark as well.

follow local hero's outline on fat burners. throw in green tea extract.

thats it.

once you become more competitive, hardeners such as arimidex and halo can be used. as it is, you wont have the musculature or conditioning your first show to show the benefits of having used them.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 04:25:12 AM »
this is your first show, so you don't need a complicated stack. once you progress into becoming more competitive then you can use different compounds that will allow you to be more competitive.

for now, simple stack will prevent you from spending money on compounds who's results you will not see.

test straight thru. the ester isn't that important.

8 weeks out, add in winstrol and fina.

i stop deca/ eq at the 8 week mark as well.

follow local hero's outline on fat burners. throw in green tea extract.

thats it.

once you become more competitive, hardeners such as arimidex and halo can be used. as it is, you wont have the musculature or conditioning your first show to show the benefits of having used them.

lets say a 12month bulking one and a 12month cutting one.

at the bulking i will go straight with test/deca/dbol....then 2 weeks off to let the new meat "sit".

after the 2-3 weeks off i would start a 12month one with prop all the way/equipose and maybe tren 8 weeks & anadrol the last 4.....

Is that good?  :-\

Note that i dont have much experience with cycle planning/structure.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 08:30:52 AM »
no need for 12 weeks of prop, unless u wanna arse like a shower head,, u could use enth all the way thru if u wanted to, but the last 6 to 4 weeks fast acting is the usual way to go, with a hardener or hardeners of your choice....

end of the day u could take every thing under the sun, if your diet and training isnt spot on youl look shite

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 10:17:51 PM »
no need for 12 weeks of prop, unless u wanna arse like a shower head,, u could use enth all the way thru if u wanted to, but the last 6 to 4 weeks fast acting is the usual way to go, with a hardener or hardeners of your choice....

end of the day u could take every thing under the sun, if your diet and training isnt spot on youl look shite
perfect