Author Topic: Why don't the *pros* post on getbig?  (Read 13102 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Why don't the *pros* post on getbig?
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2008, 08:21:12 AM »
pros posted here way more in the past.  asking why they don't now is really funny.
Exactly! I am a Joe Blow nobody and I get sick of some of the retarded, really negative crap on here. If I were a pro I would be wtf? and move on. Howard

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2008, 08:41:31 AM »
Who gives a shit? "pros" want you to kiss their asses anyways, like they're something special...... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2008, 08:47:30 AM »
some do better than others. some do awful, but sticj around anyways and just MELT.lol

luke wood, chick, lee priest when he was here, and thast steve namat guy all do well

milos, shawn ray, tony freeman, and jay cutler all did awful.  ;D

im sure there are others but thats all i can think about

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 08:49:45 AM »
Who gives a shit? "pros" want you to kiss their asses anyways, like they're something special...... ::)

and by god their get their asses kissed on all the other board ... MD BB.com Musclemayhem all asskissing board, say anything negative on any of these boards about any BB "athlet" lolz and you get most likly banned.
And I'll bet you the admins of these boards would ask some of the questions to the Pro's as well, but of course they need them more
than anything to maintain their boards.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »
the guy who started this thread is a closet homo for sure
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 09:01:09 AM »
They have lives, and to answer your question, why should Jay Cutler not set a time to answer questions, after all he is Mr Olympia, the best Bodybuilder in the world.  Why should he even mingle with us online, he is so much above our level.  You should be thankful he even goes online to talk to us, do you see Alex Rodriguez or Jose Canseco online message forums talking to the fans, lol no!

TEAM Nasser

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »
Bob is one of the few Pros with the inner resolve and confidence to withstand the occasional flame, and he has the perspective that most of the negative comments come from 31-year olds living in their grandmother's basement just livin' the dream! 

In other words, Bob is one of the few Male Pros who doesn't use tampons.
BigNationRadio.com

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2008, 11:55:36 AM »
i'll GAURANTEE you that every single one of the Top 15 or so pros in the IFBB reads this site, they may not post but they definitely lurk.

They lurk just long enough to search for their name.

Yeah, I appreciate Bob's attitude.  If someone's trying to fuck with his head, he'll stay and fight rather than run away.  It's caused him to build a lot of respectability over the years. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2008, 12:12:02 PM »
i'll GAURANTEE you that every single one of the Top 15 or so pros in the IFBB reads this site

Don't flatter yourself nerd. Not a single pro in the top 15 would bother with this board. Reading about you jerking off to ladies' feet isn't going to do shit for them. ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »

Don't flatter yourself nerd. Not a single pro in the top 15 would bother with this board. Reading about you jerking off to ladies' feet isn't going to do shit for them. ;)
don't agree...most of them posted here at one time in the past
I seriously doubt they stopped reading this board, they just no longer post
!

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »
When the going gets tough, the pseudo intellectual resorts to any foothold he can muster.

Truth is, I've barely posted in the last two months.  A month or so ago I did correct him when he mentioned spell check would remove his usage of "hear" to the correct word "here" (in the context of what he said). 

Ever since then he's been quick to attempt to "get one up" over me in any thread he can.  Generally, nothing more than petty insults that are completely beside the point (ie, betraying your incredible lack of experience and then making comments about "long history" at the same time ::))
I do recall your *correction* regarding my apparent incorrect grammer, by use of the word *hear,* when clearly the correct word to use would have been indeed been *here.* However, as I mentioned on a prior post, one does not always scrutinise one's posts before submission, hence the occasionally discrepancy may creep in. Moreover, I am guilty of thinking that the likes of yourself are not too thick to realise that a simple speed mistake was/is made, but instead immediately conclude that it was a grammatical fault. Silly me. Furthermore, what I do find amusing is that you and other members must clearly think that I am an intellectually superior being, as you constantly analyse my writing (or words of wisdom?) to find flaws. Thereby lies one of the magical qualities of the getbig big6: We may seem superhuman to the likes of you, Rocket, but we really are indeed human and are not completely infallable, contrary to what you may think.

(Determinator:official getbig big 6 member)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2008, 01:39:15 PM »
The great Shawn Ray post here for years. A great leader, father, and bodybuilder. 8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »
some do better than others. some do awful, but sticj around anyways and just MELT.lol

luke wood, chick, lee priest when he was here, and thast steve namat guy all do well

milos, shawn ray, tony freeman, and jay cutler all did awful.  ;D

im sure there are others but thats all i can think about

Shawn never melted.

He did use the "delete" button a bit much, though.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »
Aside from Lee Priest who used to post here...I believe that alot of pros dont come on here because:

1. People can be dicks to them

Are afraid to be asked these questions:

2. They are afraid people are going to ask about what kind of  cycles they are on
3. If they actually do use the supplements they are sponsored by
4. What their poundage claims are

Tell me, aside from Lee Priest who gave advice on gear, what other pro has? Well, I know gh15 has posted some great advice but no one is really sure who he is...

From my recollection, the pros that did post on this board did not mention what cycle they they were on. Did state that they didnt use supplements but ate mostly whole food....which leads me to believe that they worry about the truth being known to the majority that steriods do play a major part of the sport...they worry about losing sponsorship if people actually knew they didnt actually use that specific product, ect

Aside from Lee or gh15, has any other pro commented or gave advise about proper "supplementation"?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »
Ronnie Coleman is the smartest bodybuilder ever

he knows how to use a computer

;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2008, 02:54:58 PM »
I do recall your *correction* regarding my apparent incorrect grammer, by use of the word *hear,* when clearly the correct word to use would have been indeed been *here.* However, as I mentioned on a prior post, one does not always scrutinise one's posts before submission, hence the occasionally discrepancy may creep in. Moreover, I am guilty of thinking that the likes of yourself are not too thick to realise that a simple speed mistake was/is made, but instead immediately conclude that it was a grammatical fault. Silly me. Furthermore, what I do find amusing is that you and other members must clearly think that I am an intellectually superior being, as you constantly analyse my writing (or words of wisdom?) to find flaws. Thereby lies one of the magical qualities of the getbig big6: We may seem superhuman to the likes of you, Rocket, but we really are indeed human and are not completely infallable, contrary to what you may think.

(Determinator:official getbig big 6 member)

Someone else corrected you.  I simply pointed out that a spell check would not have solved that error as you commented.  I did it tongue in cheek, to.  Making several eras.   Hence, my surprise that ewe would take it so seriously and still bare an epic grudge.  Clearly we are dealing with an individual who takes himself far too seriously.

I do not think you are in any way superior, sport.  Quite the opposite.  As previously mentioned I know (read: not think) you are a pseudo intellectual shit talker (not to be confused with the good nonsense that often arises on this board) with little actual substance, sadly, looking for validation on a bodybuilding board.  I also know (and you will deny, of course) that you are purposely writing in such a manner to enthuse these comments of intellectual superiority.   

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »
The great Shawn Ray Tranny lover Sean Rey post here for years. A great leader, father, and bodybuilder.tranny lover and cock sucker 8)

Hi Sean!

;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »
unfortunately the board is full of little cowardly roaches who have failed in every aspect of their lives and who will NEVER post their picture as they know they look truly pathetic.

it is these types - goatboy, donkeykong, stark etc - who spend all time saying the rudest things about real men of muscle like Shari and Nasser because it makes them feel better about their pitiful lives that are little more than an ode to failure and parental shame.

Goatboy will never post his picture as he is every facet a liar and coward. He choose to mock real muscle from his little roach hiding place.

the pros will not take this from such bottom debris underachievers and unemployed losers.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »
i'll GAURANTEE you that every single one of the Top 15 or so pros in the IFBB reads this site, they may not post but they definitely lurk.

You'll GAURANTEE now, won't you Squad?? Please, keep correcting my spelling and I'll keep correcting yours  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2008, 07:43:13 PM »
also, why would the professionals want to hear all this ill informed and dumb shit from little more than idiot teenagers and ageing failures. would Jay Cutler want to wade through the multiple shit posted by the likes of Stark and all that falcon idiocy?

there are only a clutch of people with genuine intelligence and serious understanding of modern bodybuilding and they are :

Bigbobs
Squadfather
Matt C
GH15
Lamp

the real successes who are making money do not want to read shit from braindead morons who are the loser underbelly of society.
this is why Ron is trying to get the silly shit off the front page. It also very noticeable that the biggest shit talkers and muck spreaders are the cowards who will not post their picture but attack others.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 07:44:26 PM »
also, why would the professionals want to hear all this ill informed and dumb shit from little more than idiot teenagers and ageing failures. would Jay Cutler want to wade through the multiple shit posted by the likes of Stark and all that falcon idiocy?

there are only a clutch of people with genuine intelligence and serious understanding of modern bodybuilding and they are :

Bigbobs
Squadfather
Matt C
GH15
Lamp

the real successes who are making money do not want to read shit from braindead morons who are the loser underbelly of society.
this is why Ron is trying to get the silly shit off the front page. It also very noticeable that the biggest shit talkers and muck spreaders are the cowards who will not post their picture but attack others.
oh darnit, sharma !!! youv hurt my feelings !   :-[ :-[

;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2008, 09:10:16 PM »

[/b]

Thanks for identifying yourself to us "sharma". Where's your picture?.

Retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2008, 09:18:19 PM »
ahahahhahahahahhahjk   BWHJfucking ahahaha bwaha fuck ahaha fuck bwaha aha fuck fuck lolololol.... NOOB!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA my thoughts exactly.
S

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 12:52:59 AM »
Pros aren't on here because they meltdown faster then chocolate

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2008, 01:38:08 AM »
Honestly now.....most of these guys (pros), are completely illiterate. I doubt they could turn a PC on, let alone find the net and such.
HAHA, RON.....