Author Topic: us government confirm UFO are real  (Read 15568 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: us government confirm UFO are real
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2007, 06:16:45 PM »
Yes the Great Ones always talk about cumming!!!!
The Number 2 in Scranton

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2007, 06:18:22 PM »
Actually, CARTEL, the vast majority of 911 skeptics are Republicans.  Many heard the silly theory that explosives brought down the towers and looked into it and well, were shocked when they found out more.  

Nothing political or liberal about it.  it's science, baby!  

I highly doubt the vast majority of skeptics are Republicans. Where do you get those numbers from?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2007, 06:21:18 PM »
If nasa told us that they exist? Why the hell would anybody panic? I certanly wont. Like 240 said, if they wanted to destroy us they allready would have. And people have to understand these alians are not like us, they re smarter, they dont use agression. Hell, if people knew about the aliens, maybe they'd be fascinated, and that can bound the human race , maybe then wouldn't be no wars.

very good thought. this is the smartest thing you have ever said in your life.. i beleive it would bond the people
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »

very good thought. this is the smartest thing you have ever said in your life.. i beleive it would bond the people

i think its the smartest thing ever said on getbig :D

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2007, 06:28:10 PM »
If nasa told us that they exist? Why the hell would anybody panic? I certanly wont. Like 240 said, if they wanted to destroy us they allready would have. And people have to understand these alians are not like us, they re smarter, they dont use agression. Hell, if people knew about the aliens, maybe they'd be fascinated, and that can bound the human race , maybe then wouldn't be no wars.
WOW! now thats powerful...

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »
Like they said in 'Men In Black'.

A PERSON can handle the truth but PEOPLE cannot.

If PEOPLE knew our society would be in turmoil and religions would crash, people would be more at war and it'll be chaos.

Sad to think we're protecting fairy tales/stupidity so much.....I'm ashamed to be human   :P

sm

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2007, 06:31:31 PM »
Actually, most 911 skeptics keep politics out of it.  They look at the three major laws of physics that were violated that day, and make it about science.  That's what it should be.  No one should be blamed for anything until it's investigated.  Bush & company catch heat because they are blocking a real investigation, and many wonder why.

It's simple science.  Buildings did things that were impossible without explosives.  All the stuff about blame comes later - looking at the collapses and determining there were other forces at work - comes first.

They are blocking a government funded investigation because it's an absolute waste of money. Independent research can do whatever they want. There are enough people out there with enough money to run with this independently if they actually thought it was worth it. Fact is, it's not. It's just something that feeds conspiracy theorists like yourself. No offense, having conspiracy theorists around is actually a good thing. IF something was being hidden, they help expose it. But the 9-11 and Moon thing are over the edge.
It's like the "government takes out anyone involved in the research of alternate fuels" theory you had, then I posted the link of the guy who has a technology that enables a car to run on water, who is mere miles from the both of us, and is alive and kicking. The guy’s video is all over youtube and other places, but somehow, one of our government’s hit men hasn't taken him out.......UNLESS....they cloned and replaced him already!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU
tiny-tit bounty hunter

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2007, 06:31:41 PM »
Sad to think we're protecting fairy tales/stupidity so much.....I'm ashamed to be human   :P

sm
Nothing wrong  with fantasising it helps us cope with our meaningless existance. i.e. thinking of stuff greater than ourselves. As a matter of fact your career is based on such escapism.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2007, 06:32:07 PM »

Yep. The answer to war is anal probing and cow mutilation.

The aliens rule!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2007, 06:32:42 PM »
I highly doubt the vast majority of skeptics are Republicans. Where do you get those numbers from?

Let me rephrase that - the majority of the filmmakers/documentary creators started their films in an effort to debunk the silly theories that it was as self-attack.  911 mysteries, loose change, 911 power hour - google any of these videos and watch them.  Most admit they were Bush voters (some twice!) who were shocked when they studied the facts closer.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2007, 06:37:25 PM »
heres the worlds #1 bush hater. this is the guy who compares bush to hitler. but listen to his very smart take on 911. watch his other vides on how much he hates bush

&mode=related&search=

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2007, 06:39:33 PM »
Let me rephrase that - the majority of the filmmakers/documentary creators started their films in an effort to debunk the silly theories that it was as self-attack.  911 mysteries, loose change, 911 power hour - google any of these videos and watch them.  Most admit they were Bush voters (some twice!) who were shocked when they studied the facts closer.

Oh please. These "facts" are dubious at best.

Michael Moore makes celluloid crap extravaganzas with these same "facts"  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »
Oh please. These "facts" are dubious at best.

Michael Moore makes celluloid crap extravaganzas with these same "facts"  ::)

I'll play.  tell us how world trade center #7, a 47 story skyscraper, was converted into 20 feet of molten steel and giant clouds of 100 mc sized (talcum powder) particles.  From fire and gravity.  Other buildings have burned far longer at far hotter temps - hell, the building still had most of its windows. 

Here you go.  Is this anything but a controlled demolition?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc+7+new&hl=en

(8 second video clip that will blow you away!)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2007, 06:49:16 PM »
Was it called Dr. Detroit?

you have travelled far and wide to know of the masterpiece known as Dr. Detroit.  A lot of it was shot around the University of Chicago, close to blockhead's stomping days of the youth.
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2007, 06:49:58 PM »
i agree michael moore is a big ol' douche.  

But many of the 911 filmmakers are scientists, engineers, etc, who are genuinely interested in how the laws of physics didn't apply that sad morning.  

And above politics, it's history, science, war, all coming together.  fascinating topic.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2007, 06:50:45 PM »
these people see the proof of ufo's and that building being demolitioned, still they dont wise up. they dont even believe their momma's.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »
this thread is an excellent way to spot all the fucktards posting on here.
Now that you've posted on it, what does that make you  :D

Yes, that makes me a fuctard as well  8)
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
these people see the proof of ufo's and that building being demolitioned, still they dont wise up. they dont even believe their momma's.

El M,

Do you believe fire caused this building to collapse in this manner - yes or no?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »

The only people who deny the existance of ET's are:

1. The people ignorant of the evidence
2. The people who would like to maintain the coverup,

end of story

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2007, 06:54:59 PM »
The only people who deny the existance of ET's are:

1. The people ignorant of the evidence
2. The people who would like to maintain the coverup,

end of story

3. people who've never  been to a bodybuilding expo.
Deep Tissue Massage

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2007, 06:55:39 PM »
some people are too fucking stupid.. here what a 10 story building sounds like when its demoed.. of all the videos ive seen of the wtc's collapsing, i havnt herd anything that sounds like this.. and keep in mind this is a 10 story building. not 2 120 story buildings and 1 50 story building.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2007, 07:00:33 PM »
some people are too fucking stupid.. here what a 10 story building sounds like when its demoed.. of all the videos ive seen of the wtc's collapsing, i havnt herd anything that sounds like this.. and keep in mind this is a 10 story building. not 2 120 story buildings and 1 50 story building.

1) Your instant use of an insult undermines your credibility on this topic.

2) I ask everyone to just look at this 8-second video clip of a 47-story skyscraper falling on 911 from "isolated fires".  Tell me that doesn't look like a controlled demolition to you.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2007, 07:04:28 PM »

2) I ask everyone to just look at this 8-second video clip of a 47-story skyscraper falling on 911 from "isolated fires".  Tell me that doesn't look like a controlled demolition to you.

how come there was no detonation?  also, what kind of foundations are on the towers?  besides we're not architects.  how was it "supposed to" fall when hit by a plane?
Deep Tissue Massage

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2007, 07:05:28 PM »
El M,

Do you believe fire caused this building to collapse in this manner - yes or no?

ofcourse not, its impossible

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2007, 07:05:43 PM »

240, every time we argue this shit, you either disappear or change the subject.. use common sense. demolitions are extremely extremely loud -theres no denying that.. show me a video of the wtc's that comapres to the video i posted. if you cant, yet you keep arguing the same shit, then you are a fool.