Author Topic: us government confirm UFO are real  (Read 15604 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: us government confirm UFO are real
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.. ;)  when we supposidely landed on the moon..

HERE IS THE MASONIC FLAG FOLKS...

o wait..is that a 2 headed eagle..??
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2007, 07:06:27 PM »
how come there was no detonation?  also, what kind of foundations are on the towers?  besides we're not architects.  how was it "supposed to" fall when hit by a plane?

no no no - this is world trade center SEVEN

No plane hit this building.  it was not hit with any plane debris, or building debris.  Fires started oddly and it fell into its own basement.  First time any building in history has done this.

Again, no plane hit it.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2007, 07:08:17 PM »
no no no - this is world trade center SEVEN

No plane hit this building.  it was not hit with any plane debris, or building debris.  Fires started oddly and it fell into its own basement.  First time any building in history has done this.

Again, no plane hit it.

i'm gonna look into this.  just to get this straight, towers 1 and 2 were hit by planes?  and how far is wtc 7 from the ones that got hit?
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2007, 07:09:05 PM »
ofcourse not, its impossible

Wotld trade center Building #7 is the one HOLE in the official story that doesn't work.

As http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc+7+new&hl=en
this video shows, it was vaporized - con

Most people aren't aware this building even fell on 9/11.    The twin towers were 110 stories tall - this one was only 47 stories.   It fell at 5:20 PM that day, and the official NIST report says "fires caused it to collapse".  

But look at the video - asymmetrical isolated fires vaporize that building.  Makes no sense.  buildings don't do that.  :-\

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2007, 07:10:10 PM »
ofcourse not, its impossible

really? 240 claims all of the materials were sent to china to hide evidence,, when they were actually sent to new jersey to be tested

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »
i'm gonna look into this.  just to get this straight, towers 1 and 2 were hit by planes?  and how far is wtc 7 from the ones that got hit?

I will look for the exact measurements.  The two tall towers 1,2 were the ones hit by planes.

Oddly, buildings #1,2,3,4,5,6,7 were all owned by a guy named Larry Silverstein.  Buildings that were a lot closer to #1 and #2 were hit with tons of debris, but stand to this day.  

But all 7 buildings hit by Silverstein were completely destoryed that day.    he paid $14 million down on the buildings (only 6 weeks before 9/11), and got about ten BILLION in insurance payouts.  Monster coincidence.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2007, 07:14:45 PM »
Al Gore approves this thread.

tiny-tit bounty hunter

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2007, 07:16:06 PM »
ok Rob i just looked.  the National Institute of Standards and technology was hired to do research on why wtc 7 collapsed.  the head guy at his most recent interview basically said "i just don't know".  report expected early 2007,not out yet.
Deep Tissue Massage

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2007, 07:16:25 PM »
240 is becoming the TA of conspiracy theories.

How did the towers fall? By using the 240 Principles.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2007, 07:17:25 PM »
really? 240 claims all of the materials were sent to china to hide evidence,, when they were actually sent to new jersey to be tested

Mayor Guiliani sold the building scraps to the Chinese at pennies on the dollar.  They were shipped to killtown, NJ then to china for recycling very quickly.

The families of the victims sued, begged, picketed, mayor Rudy to allow the materials to be tested for explosives residue, but he wouldn't allow it.  Federal law required they do a reconstruct, etc, but Rudy said no, and Spitzer didn't enforce the law and require it to be tested.

Some people snuck out samples, and when tested independently, there were traces of nanothermite, a military grade explosive.

The families hope that a second, more complete 911 investigation, they will actually check the metal for explosives residue.  After all, each explosive has a unique signature - and if bombs were used, it'd be pretty easy to see whose explosives were used.

it's just common sense.  Testing the metal would cost next to nothing, and would let the families know if the buildings fell from gravity, or controlled demolition.  Seems with 2,971 dead, they'd simply test the metal.  Very odd.   :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »
Mayor Guiliani sold the building scraps to the Chinese at pennies on the dollar.  They were shipped to killtown, NJ then to china for recycling very quickly.

The families of the victims sued, begged, picketed, mayor Rudy to allow the materials to be tested for explosives residue, but he wouldn't allow it.  Federal law required they do a reconstruct, etc, but Rudy said no, and Spitzer didn't enforce the law and require it to be tested.

Some people snuck out samples, and when tested independently, there were traces of nanothermite, a military grade explosive.

The families hope that a second, more complete 911 investigation, they will actually check the metal for explosives residue.  After all, each explosive has a unique signature - and if bombs were used, it'd be pretty easy to see whose explosives were used.

it's just common sense.  Testing the metal would cost next to nothing, and would let the families know if the buildings fell from gravity, or controlled demolition.  Seems with 2,971 dead, they'd simply test the metal.  Very odd.   :-\

maybe they have something to hide??
Deep Tissue Massage

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2007, 07:23:34 PM »
A UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) is real until you can identify it, when it becomes something completely different.

UFOs stop being UFOs as soon as you can identify them.
Q

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »
ok Rob i just looked.  the National Institute of Standards and technology was hired to do research on why wtc 7 collapsed.  the head guy at his most recent interview basically said "i just don't know".  report expected early 2007,not out yet.

NIST director Arden L. Bement Jr. was hired jsut after 9/11 to run the investigation.

Diehard republican and Bush 1 supporter who spent his life in military private sector and actually had some significant experience with remote controlled planes.  Yikes.

yes, NIST folks will no longer address the 911 questions publicly.  The evidence that the official story is false is starting to mount.  

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »
wtc 7

there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

"On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom--approximately 10 stories--about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »
KH300 is bringing the knowledge. :)

240, your far-fetched rebuttal?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2007, 07:27:47 PM »
Mayor Guiliani sold the building scraps to the Chinese at pennies on the dollar.  They were shipped to killtown, NJ then to china for recycling very quickly.

The families of the victims sued, begged, picketed, mayor Rudy to allow the materials to be tested for explosives residue, but he wouldn't allow it.  Federal law required they do a reconstruct, etc, but Rudy said no, and Spitzer didn't enforce the law and require it to be tested.

The families hope that a second, more complete 911 investigation, they will actually check the metal for explosives residue.  After all, each explosive has a unique signature - and if bombs were used, it'd be pretty easy to see whose explosives were used.

it's just common sense.  Testing the metal would cost next to nothing, and would let the families know if the buildings fell from gravity, or controlled demolition.  Seems with 2,971 dead, they'd simply test the metal.  Very odd.   :-\

i just posted a video of them analyzing all of the steel,, it was well after 911. then they sold the metal

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »
there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

Aside from the fact that my words are my own and yours are cut and pasted-

Every wall, desk, and piece of concrete in that building was instantly converted into 100 micron sized talcum powder concrete.  I mean, fine, fine dust.

Gravity doesn't do that.  Your cut-n-paste weakly tells us why it fell.  yet it doesn't tell us why the building fell unlike any other building in history.

Think about how big a 47 story building is.  

This building was converted to talcum powder in under 7 seconds.  I don't think you comprehend that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »
i just posted a video of them analyzing all of the steel,, it was well after 911. then they sold the metal

Please show me the NIST documents where they test the metal for explosive residue.

Wait, they didn't do that?  Even though the families begged and it did look like a controlled demo?

Dude, read up.  NIST checked metal to try to explain why they *bent* after they said the steel melted and internet kids proved that was scientifically impossible.  They never explained the 50-ft deep pools of molten metal that were there 6 weeks afterwards, nor tested for bomb residue.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »
Aside from the fact that my words are my own and yours are cut and pasted-

Every wall, desk, and piece of concrete in that building was instantly converted into 100 micron sized talcum powder concrete.  I mean, fine, fine dust.

Gravity doesn't do that.  Your cut-n-paste weakly tells us why it fell.  yet it doesn't tell us why the building fell unlike any other building in history.

Think about how big a 47 story building is.  

This building was converted to talcum powder in under 7 seconds.  I don't think you comprehend that.

yes that was cut and pasted,, because i look up my facts from the experts, i dont type whatever shit flys out of my ass like you.. this is how much credability you have, you just posted a picture of wtc7. thats great, but that was before 911.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »

what's with silverstein's "just pull it" clip on the same page you posted?
Deep Tissue Massage

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2007, 07:34:58 PM »

Hey Power Rod.

Who was your favorite whore from Dr. Detroit? I liked the asian one.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2007, 07:36:36 PM »
Hey Power Rod.

Who was your favorite whore from Dr. Detroit? I liked the asian one.

ha ha, she fooled poor dr. detroit into thinking she was really asian with her horrible accent.  i liked the blonde.  she was very curvy , just the way i like my 80's chicks.  plus you can see her nipples when they gang up on him in the hot tub.
Deep Tissue Massage

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2007, 07:36:43 PM »

"pull it" has been completely taken out of context.. they were fighting the fire in wtc7 for hours. the fire chief decided it was too dangerous and the building couldnt be contained. so he order a "pull". which means in firefighting -to abandon. the fire wasnt worth fighting and they knew it wouldnt hold, so why risk it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2007, 07:38:37 PM »
yes that was cut and pasted,, because i look up my facts from the experts, i dont type whatever shit flys out of my ass like you.. this is how much credability you have, you just posted a picture of wtc7. thats great, but that was before 911.

Yikes!  I don't blame you for cut-n-pasting.  

Now... I posted WTC7 to show folks just how big the building was.  I can show you the building falling from the back - pretty smoke free:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc+7+new&hl=en

And this clip shows you the front, smoke free.

(remember when the 1/2 towers fell, and the giant clouds traveled thru the streets?  Your pic was taken after that.  There were a series of small fires which were down to two small fires when it fell at 5:20 PM.  If that building was going to fall, it would have been a 35-story clusterfck of concrete and steel - not a powderized cloud and 20 feet of molten steel remaining)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2007, 07:39:34 PM »
ha ha, she fooled poor dr. detroit into thinking she was really asian with her horrible accent.  i liked the blonde.  she was very curvy , just the way i like my 80's chicks.  plus you can see her nipples when they gang up on him in the hot tub.

That was Donna Dixon. She was sweet. Dan ended up marrying her. WTF?