Author Topic: question for dj181 aka ACE  (Read 38193 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: question for dj181 aka ACE
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »
Here's a natty pic and a more fair comparison with dj181

Simple Simon

« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2014, 03:20:17 PM »
Here's a natty pic and a more fair comparison with dj181
You are not natty there, you look nothing like the other natty pic.
Stop telling lies.
You look better there than your gram and a half pics

Simple Simon

« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2014, 03:21:50 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2014, 03:21:59 PM »
Yes my friend.

When I achieved EFFERVESCENT status...I became sympathetic to the angry people here. Their insults are cries of loneliness.

Imagine how bad things must be that you get mad at strangers online and try to hurt their feelings.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2014, 03:23:12 PM »
Great, so both natty they are almost identical.

Talking to yourself again ?

I never said that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2014, 03:23:51 PM »
Yes my friend.

When I achieved EFFERVESCENT status...I became sympathetic to the angry people here. Their insults are cries of loneliness.

Imagine how bad things must be that you get mad at strangers online and try to hurt their feelings.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2014, 03:36:41 PM »
 ;D

looks like noone was able to see in the future

"an open letter and offer to 'ukbeth', the 48 year old queen of getbig.

well, simpleton, in the spirit of good nature and since im such a fucking wonderful guy, im feeling generous enough to make you a one time offer.

since being humiliated by me after posting your pic from your 'glory days' when you competed in what looks to be the womens physique, you have spent an odd amount of energy trying to salvage whatever dignity you think you have left. heres a tip, nancy, you have none. save yourself the time and effort.

that being said i feel badly for you. clearly the 'concepts' you follow when dieting just do not work, or else you wouldnt look about as sturdy as a 1/4 inch pane of glass. you see, NOBODY, who uses anabolics like you have admitted to should have any excuse to look so poorly once dieted down.

you should be full, shredded, round and dense- much like gal and -and not need the amount of lasix you pushed to end up looking so frail, empty and flat. you look thin, unimpressive, wasted and weak- which i feel also parallels your personality to a T.

i have heard your actually considering doing another show. if you dont want to end up looking like you belong in the bikini class, i stongly urge you to contact gal or i for personal training. i am currently training someone for a mens physique show using the concepts gal and i have outlined in our upcoming book, and he looks phenominal. i cant see him not winning this thing outright.

if you want to be competitive at your next show, and not get pushed around like the mop your body resembles, get at me."

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
I have done a few oral only cycles in the past dbol, anavar, stromba, Anapalon only problem I had was stomach pains on Anapalon (Oxitosona, the real ones back in the day)
I would never do orals at all now off season, I worry about kidneys these days.
yah its weird, my liver values shot right up 10fold when trying orals.

thats right, not an exageration at all.10times worse than normal.will never touch one again.

problem is, you do not feel liver problems,until its almost too late, like rashes on skin etc.

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2014, 03:41:00 PM »
;D

looks like noone was able to see in the future

"an open letter and offer to 'ukbeth', the 48 year old queen of getbig.

well, simpleton, in the spirit of good nature and since im such a fucking wonderful guy, im feeling generous enough to make you a one time offer.

since being humiliated by me after posting your pic from your 'glory days' when you competed in what looks to be the womens physique, you have spent an odd amount of energy trying to salvage whatever dignity you think you have left. heres a tip, nancy, you have none. save yourself the time and effort.

that being said i feel badly for you. clearly the 'concepts' you follow when dieting just do not work, or else you wouldnt look about as sturdy as a 1/4 inch pane of glass. you see, NOBODY, who uses anabolics like you have admitted to should have any excuse to look so poorly once dieted down.

you should be full, shredded, round and dense- much like gal and -and not need the amount of lasix you pushed to end up looking so frail, empty and flat. you look thin, unimpressive, wasted and weak- which i feel also parallels your personality to a T.

i have heard your actually considering doing another show. if you dont want to end up looking like you belong in the bikini class, i stongly urge you to contact gal or i for personal training. i am currently training someone for a mens physique show using the concepts gal and i have outlined in our upcoming book, and he looks phenominal. i cant see him not winning this thing outright.

if you want to be competitive at your next show, and not get pushed around like the mop your body resembles, get at me."

Thats not going to fool anyone anymore, the emperor isnt wearing any clothes, and everyone can see you are naked.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2014, 03:41:22 PM »
sev just irritates me because he always becomes a skinnyfat gypsy again

haha
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2014, 03:45:21 PM »
Let m help ukjeff out of the closet  ;D

http://www.nudistpassions.com/seeme/ukjeff.html

"Never been nude with another nudist

Just a home nudist looking for other nudist friends. Never been in a nudist situation before but would love to just hang out with others."

Simple Simon

« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2014, 03:45:56 PM »
i'm serious

it sickens me

he actually thinks this yoyo bodybuilding is impressive

"look i'm so good at going from shit to decent and back over and over again"

"i should write a book on this"

:-X
He is no different than the 'summer holiday' bodybuilders who turn up at the gym in April after not training since August the year before, juice up and get in shape for three weeks during the summer.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2014, 03:46:15 PM »
he is shizzos mirror image

one fat one skinny

neither with any self awareness
you know this kinda tv show format, where they seek supermodels?

these 2 turds would be perfect condidates for the anti supermodel look.

1 of these clowns says training naturaly is pointless,yet didnt lift a weight in his life, besdies bottle to the hepres infested mouth.
and spots huge bitch tits without ever been on steroids, i mean, bitch titts are a medal of honor for bbuilders, but when you get them wo ever training and never taken gear, it literaly means that you were meant to be a fucking woman hahaha.

the other clown comes to a site where jay cutler, ron coleman and reignin mr o phil heat get called small and annonces how hell impress those same folks here by gaining 2.9lbs over this and that timeframe.
a beer and a pizz and a icecream box and thats 3lbs gained if you can hold on to the shit in the boqwels before stepping on a scale.

if such a person had the nerve to annonce something like that irl and waste my time with such, i couldnt stop laughing for 15minutes straight.

i think he needs a face to face verbal destruction, this through words messaging hasnt got the desired effect,he dont get it.

and they both play that game"i wasnt being serious" when they get hamered into oblivion.

n

Simple Simon

« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2014, 03:47:21 PM »
Let m help ukjeff out of the closet  ;D

http://www.nudistpassions.com/seeme/ukjeff.html

"Never been nude with another nudist

Just a home nudist looking for other nudist friends. Never been in a nudist situation before but would love to just hang out with others."
lol, Haven't been down to 180lbs for 20 years.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2014, 03:47:39 PM »
waste of time doing orals from what everyone has said.

fuck, even my wife said 'fuck this oral shit, im switching to injectable', so instead of running 20mg anavar ED shes going to run 50mg Primo 2-3x weekly.

my fucking wife, a tiny little girl, who is scared shitless of needles, is going to inject because my doc told me that orals will destroy my liver /kidneys and that im better of injecting
theres a place for orals.

mainly in dumb newcomers mouths.

haha.

and maybe some are great few weeks precontest and as training booster.

n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Simple Simon

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2014, 03:53:51 PM »
Everyone remember when bigmc posted comparison photos of himself vs dj181, then bigmc quickly deleted the comparison?

What was all that about?
well, let me chime in on this.

i have met bigmc in person,and lets put it like this.his traps are roughly the size of my head and my head fears no comparo to even a basketball ;D

he is 6ft 5 or more.yes without high heels.

his arms are the size of mine.

all he needs is few weeks of galeniko dieting and thats it.

meanwhile, dj111lbs is a skeleton with barely enough muscle, a scientist would ask themselves how hes able to walk without sticks considering those legs.
dj has 12 inch arms soaking wet, a bigmc handshake or high 5 would dislocate djs shoulders and maybe do ireversible damage to his spine.

go to a fibo expo or competiton and youll see, female fitness competitors are bigger than dj.and they ironicaly run the same drugs haha
n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2014, 03:54:08 PM »
hahaha

looking diesel

Simple Simon

« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2014, 03:55:59 PM »
hahaha

looking diesel

Stop it, you are killing me  ;D
You should try and find some photos to try and make yourself look good.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2014, 03:56:29 PM »
Are you guys ready for the historic homoerotic pic?

wait

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!  ;D

"I'm bare assed and wearing a g-string to showcase my definition"

Simple Simon

« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »
Are you guys ready for the historic homoerotic pic?

wait

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!  ;D

Amazing condition, that guy looks great, look at the detail.