Author Topic: Proof being fit even in jail does help!  (Read 9919 times)

Mick33

• Getbig III
Re: Proof being fit even in jail does help!
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 06:45:57 AM »
white boy lost in the end, although if they let it continue he would have won maybe, but the tazor ended it for him, black man was the last man standing.  Also white people should not talk back to black people, it is disrespectful and they will get what this white cracker got.

You are funny boy

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2011, 06:48:22 AM »
You are funny boy

What the fuck did the black dude even start shit with him in the 1st place. looked like he was sleeping.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 06:50:50 AM »
What the fuck did the black dude even start shit with him in the 1st place. looked like he was sleeping.

The black guy was talking about where he was at...the white guy probably was correcting him, or telling him to be quiet. Either way, the black guy should have just kept his mouth shut and mind his own biz. Guy sleeping was not trying to bother anyone, just sleep.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 06:51:22 AM »
::)
White dude was two seconds aways from knocking that nig unconscious. The black guy was hurt bad!
hahaha, yo that dude was a nano second from snoring,you see how he was walking after 8)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 06:52:50 AM »
The black guy WAS knocked out in the end, not going to, but practically was already knocked out.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 06:55:57 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 07:02:39 AM »
You see they both go down at the same time and I think they both felt the effects of the taser....light skinned brother got the worst of it though. And whats up with the thread title...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2011, 08:06:53 AM »
Draw, white dude was swinging and was hitting more air than landing "punches"...
He would have gassed. Dude was swinging, doesn't know how to punch. He may have won had he not taken his shirt and hoodie off---might not have gotten tazed, as the hoodie would prolly be too thick.
Black dude is a dumbass, should have left it to jawwing off...

They were in a detention center or holding cell, not really "inmates".

good point about the white guy's fighting technique.....he was using roundhouse punches instead of just punching straight on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2011, 08:09:18 AM »
Friggin animals.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2011, 08:12:03 AM »
Not sure fitness made much of a difference..they both seemed a bit half-assed. Can't help but think that serious cons at a super-max would have done a lot more damage in that time. Black guy was unforgivable; he could have suckered white boy while he was on the ground and then when he was taking his top off. A distinct lack of killer instinct.

O

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »
White guy was CLEARLY tryin to help the brutha out by telling him city not county jail......moral of the story......DONT help out blacks or you may have to beat them down and risk getting tazed  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2011, 08:35:47 AM »
white boy lost in the end, although if they let it continue he would have won maybe, but the tazor ended it for him, black man was the last man standing.  Also white people should not talk back to black people, it is disrespectful and they will get what this white cracker got.

You must be black.. !?  The fact is this.. The Black dude was a punk.. He hit some dude who was half asleep,and was wrapped up in a sweater,and still got his ass handed to him.. The white kid handled him easily. The black dudes best friend that day,were the police,they tazed whitey and saved that ignorant nig nog from hitting the concrete and getting stomped out.. If that would have happened,I would not have said he was wrong for hitting a man after he was down.. He deserved it!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2011, 08:38:57 AM »
You must be black.. !?  The fact is this.. The Black dude was a punk.. He hit some dude who was half asleep,and was wrapped up in a sweater,and still got his ass handed to him.. The white kid handled him easily. The black dudes best friend that day,were the police,they tazed whitey and saved that ignorant nig nog from hitting the concrete and getting stomped out.. If that would have happened,I would not have said he was wrong for hitting a man after he was down.. He deserved it!

Ambalamps! 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2011, 08:53:54 AM »
Seriously, epic beard man would have slaughtered them both.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »
::)
White dude was two seconds aways from knocking that nig unconscious. The black guy was hurt bad!
Snoring on air, we would never know, all I saw was the dude landing a few, but he was hitting air. Black dude was a insecure dumbass who NEEDED to be knocked out.
I give props to the dude from gettig up from the ground and taking it to him...

In the end, both were out...I've seen it where dudes have been tazed 4x before going down. And one dude fighting CO's, after being maced and tazed...dude was on PCP.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »
Snoring on air, we would never know, all I saw was the dude landing a few, but he was hitting air. Black dude was a insecure dumbass who NEEDED to be knocked out.
I give props to the dude from gettig up from the ground and taking it to him...

In the end, both were out...I've seen it where dudes have been tazed 4x before going down. And one dude fighting CO's, after being maced and tazed...dude was on PCP.
GL.. You're in denial.. That whiteboy was zapped,and the black dude fell also.. He got up and was dizzy.. He was practically out on his feet.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »
white got robbed

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 03:10:32 PM »
Haha lol neither of those two idiots knew how to fight let alone defend themselves.  Why is it in all these stupid fights NO ONE EVER KICKS TO THE SHIN OR KNEE CAPS?  ......THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO after a few punches would start pecking at the dudes fucking shins and some low kicks to the knee.  This fucking ghetto turd would have been thrown off balance and crouching over in pain.  You don't EVER go toe to toe and throw punches......neither of these idiots even know how to throw a punch.  Those big ass hay makers aren't gonna do shit.  The fact that the OP thought this was impressive says a lot about his lack of fighting experience of self defense ability.  LMAO!  Only on getbig would this squabble be considered a "fight".  LMAO!  Fucking idiots.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 03:27:26 PM »
Haha lol neither of those two idiots knew how to fight let alone defend themselves.(Translation: Neither can I) 
Why is it in all these stupid fights NO ONE EVER KICKS TO THE SHIN OR KNEE CAPS?  ......THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO after a few punches would start pecking at the dudes fucking shins and some low kicks to the knee.  This fucking ghetto turd would have been thrown off balance and crouching over in pain. (Translation: I have never been in a real fight - but thats how it goes down in my dreams) 
You don't EVER go toe to toe and throw punches.....  (Translation: I am scared to be in a real fight)
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 03:31:47 PM »
Best self defense weapon for whiyes in these situations is to carry a few job applications in their pockets.   Any time one of these savages starts up, whip the jop app out and those fools will scatter. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »
Best self defense weapon for whiyes in these situations is to carry a few job applications in their pockets.   Any time one of these savages starts up, whip the jop app out and those fools will scatter. 

wow.   i mean, double wow.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »

??? ??? ??? ??? YEESH

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 04:04:38 PM »
Blackie got ROCKED!

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 04:08:01 PM »
just looks like a stupid black who got his ass whipped to me.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »
Draw, white dude was swinging and was hitting more air than landing "punches"...
He would have gassed. Dude was swinging, doesn't know how to punch. He may have won had he not taken his shirt and hoodie off---might not have gotten tazed, as the hoodie would prolly be too thick.
Black dude is a dumbass, should have left it to jawwing off...

They were in a detention center or holding cell, not really "inmates".

I agree completely but the White guy looked a lot fitter and the black guy would have gassed early anyway. White guy's punches = not enough power because they were just wild. Plus you never know what the white guy was on (meth etc) he could have kept going for a while if he was high.