Author Topic: Lump/Gyno?!!!!  (Read 1889 times)

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
Lump/Gyno?!!!!
« on: February 15, 2009, 12:49:39 AM »
ok so ive got this lump under my left nipple its small pea size! and hard,
Ive had it a few years now and have always been careful what cycle ive done since ive found it, iam sick of avoiding Test...
I have took Test since ive come across it. I used Test Prop during my last cycle i got to about 7-8 weeks into the course and had to stop, it never hurts it never gets itchy or any of the other side effects or signs of a gyno that ive read about,
I stopped the Test Prop as i work myself up in my mind thinking it is going to form a full gyno!
The lump does get slightly bigger during the cycle but again never hurts or any of the above.

Iam going on my holiday in July and plan on a cycle before then, after my holiday and 'off period' i might just go for it and have a good Test cycle if it does form get the thing cut out!

I have always run Tamoxy and Proviron on my cycles since i came across this crappy lump!
you cant see it only feel it!

I did go to the Doc's with it but it was during a 'off period' and was at the smallest stage, she said its nothing to worry about as she cant feel under it....she said give it a couple of months then come back, iam thinking ill go back mid cycle see what she says then,
maybe go on the waiting list for the old 'op'

just wondering if any of you guys have come across this before and what you did?!

Thanks.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Lump/Gyno?!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 06:52:49 AM »
have you thought of running adex or letro during cycle?
muscle

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 09:28:19 AM »
Years ago I something similar to that mine was a little more to the inside and down but on both.  It scared the shit out of me.  I never went to the Doc or nothing and after a month maybe 2 it just disappeared. Cant say yours is the same though.

davemd

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »
I have had gyne for going on 6 months I have tried 6 oxo and other supplements.

I was thinking of using Andractim, which I found some discussion on a board on gyno.  Has anyone ever used this product.  It can be ordered from the web.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=3555.msg28165

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 09:15:14 PM »
ok so ive got this lump under my left nipple its small pea size! and hard,
Ive had it a few years now and have always been careful what cycle ive done since ive found it, iam sick of avoiding Test...
I have took Test since ive come across it. I used Test Prop during my last cycle i got to about 7-8 weeks into the course and had to stop, it never hurts it never gets itchy or any of the other side effects or signs of a gyno that ive read about,
I stopped the Test Prop as i work myself up in my mind thinking it is going to form a full gyno!
The lump does get slightly bigger during the cycle but again never hurts or any of the above.

Iam going on my holiday in July and plan on a cycle before then, after my holiday and 'off period' i might just go for it and have a good Test cycle if it does form get the thing cut out!

I have always run Tamoxy and Proviron on my cycles since i came across this crappy lump!
you cant see it only feel it!

I did go to the Doc's with it but it was during a 'off period' and was at the smallest stage, she said its nothing to worry about as she cant feel under it....she said give it a couple of months then come back, iam thinking ill go back mid cycle see what she says then,
maybe go on the waiting list for the old 'op'

just wondering if any of you guys have come across this before and what you did?!

Thanks.

If you're that worried about it, tell her it's hurting and causing you pain so they can cut it out.

Your insurance might cover it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...