Author Topic: HEY BEACH BUM! WHERE'S THE HATE ON SHAQ NOW?  (Read 777 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
HEY BEACH BUM! WHERE'S THE HATE ON SHAQ NOW?
« on: January 30, 2009, 09:49:11 AM »
Voted to the All-star game as a reserve by the COACHES, not the fans. This proves he didn't get in because of a popularity contest.

31 minutes a game, 18 pts, 9 rebs, and 1.6 blocks isn't too bad for a soon-to-be 37 Year old player with 16 years in the NBA.

And how about that 63% free throw shooting?  :o. The guy finally gets it that if he averages 60% at the free throw line, he can help his team immensely since he's not scoring in the low block as effectively as he used to. Imagine if he shot 60% in his prime years? He would have averaged 35 pts a game easy!

Well deserved spot, in my opinion. He's playing well and he committed himself to getting in better shape this season.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: HEY BEACH BUM! WHERE'S THE HATE ON SHAQ NOW?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 10:47:15 AM »
He deserved it.  I've been impressed by his play the last several weeks.  About time. 

He has totally screwed up my Snaq thread.  Haven't been able to update it in weeks.   :)   

That said, my little one approached me the other day and said "why is Shaq such a big baby"?  She then started talking about his injuries and free throw shooting.  :D